ADVERTISEMENT

It's On Scotland vs Richmond

Mine also stateman was heading out to pick up mine yesterday when a buddy called said come on by got a few reserved for ya, he wouldn't!t even take my money. Nothing like good Scotland folk. Still pondering on the score maybe something like 42-28.

Scotland 42 Richmond 28 That's my line and Im sticking to it. Senior Night. All the Conference marbles on the line. Zamir White will get his yards and TDs. Ferguson is good enough to keep Richmonds D honest. If they crowd the box he will make them pay. If they spread out White will thrash them. Scots defense led by Robert Smith is the best Richmond has faced and will slow down the Raider attack. No offense to Richmond but I expect a shootout with the Scots coming out on top and extending the streak to 5. Like some posters have said it will be settled on the field Friday night at The Pate. Would not want it any other way. Go Scots.

I hear you Scots crowing and you might be right. But I am here to tell you, the Scots better be all that and a bag of chips if they expect to walk away winners this Friday night.

Reactions: GreenandGold
No please, all you knuckle-dragging morons stay away. This goes for both sides. Had my fill of inbred idiocy for the week, don't need you bunch of slack-jawed yokels adding to it.

I hear you Scots crowing and you might be right. But I am here to tell you, the Scots better be all that and a bag of chips if they expect to walk away winners this Friday night.
The same goes for your boys and they better have some dip to go with it. The Raider fans are making just as much noise as we are. What makes you better than us?

Reactions: 1Twister
So apparently scotland will not give richmond anymore tickets! SMDH we should do the same next year

Where exactly did you get that information? Better yet where do you come up with the crap that you spew?

So apparently scotland will not give richmond anymore tickets! SMDH we should do the same next year
remember the source this is the butler crime guy and the rc player that didn't get hurt. RC fans can drive their aztecs to SC gas is as cheap as it has been in 10 plus years. lol. If this is true and I doubt it i can't really say I blame the SC admin. Games like this should have a cap on visitor allotment of tickets in advance.

What makes you better than us?

Now that is the question. There are so many ways that I just can't decide how to list them. I could list them alphabetically, numerically, pneumonic-ly, harmonic-ly...the choices are endless. :p

what kind of defensive front will SC go with to defend the Spread attack of RC?

The kind that stops Richmond of course or stops them enough. A lot of activity goes to the outside for
Richmond. They ran it a great deal against PC and a little less of the pass. Richmond going to try to get Scotland out in space...What about when Scotland has
the ball. No way Richmond can just load the box up. Ferguson has completed 70% of his
passes with no interceptions averaging about 140 yd a game. I expect Scotland to posses the ball
a lot more than Richmond. Scotland is ball control, Richmond is 3 and out or 6, 7 plays and score.
But who knows what'll happen when they line up Friday night. I do know there's nothing like watching
these 2 play and the atmosphere around it. GO SCOTS

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT