ADVERTISEMENT

Is ST PAULS Football Head Coach position open?

I agree with you. The kids are the ones that are suffering through this process. Looking at the history of St. Paul's, they have had a lot of coaching turnover with assistants over the last couple of years. Need some stability.

tmac since you are in the building listening to the walls can you shed some light on this?
How in the world are players suffering? Round ball is just getting over and if anything, stability, endurance, strength training and muscle building may come in effect. Any Master Fitness Guru can do such while pending coach approval.

So if I may ask and take this opportunity, what are the kids suffering from?

How in the world are players suffering? Round ball is just getting over and if anything, stability, endurance, strength training and muscle building may come in effect. Any Master Fitness Guru can do such while pending coach approval.

So if I may ask and take this opportunity, what are the kids suffering from?

Second semester is in full swing and that's the time where weightlifting is in full swing. With no head coach it's hard to get things done in the weight room. Who is going to be in charge? What if things that are being done not what the new Coach wants? I really feel for the assistants that are in the building.

Second semester is in full swing and that's the time where weightlifting is in full swing. With no head coach it's hard to get things done in the weight room. Who is going to be in charge? What if things that are being done not what the new Coach wants? I really feel for the assistants that are in the building.
The fact is that they will get a full effect work out by the assistant. They may get the same with the new coach but from a different direction and still accomplishing the same mission

I do not see any suffering

If those are the feelings, in a short term goal, maybe teaching how to overcome adversity is a great

Last edited:
S2V Question. Have you ever coached or Played this game we love so much? Before u respond in no way am I trying to insult you
NOPE
But I have been in the military for 21yrs....same concept

The military is all about team work. Specially when speaking at the Special Operations level

A leader will bring the team together to bond and move forward in any or most cases. Whatever the case may be, the goal by the end of the concern is to hear the athletes saying, “I love you man(coach),” “I understand the decision,” “I got your back,” and “We’re going to be a billion-dollar team.”

That’s teamwork.

Last edited:
Building and maintaining strong teams requires self-reflection, voluntary self-improvement, selfless service, and loyalty.

You've got to know how to provide purpose, direction and motivation as a leader to become successfull

preparation is a part of anything in life. before you hit the sack with a woman, you prepare. before you shat, you make sure there is toilet paper, before I eat my corn flakes I assure no one pisses on them......ect ect ect

preparation is everything

I am ready for your next question....I have already read your novel

preparation is a part of anything in life. before you hit the sack with a woman, you prepare. before you shat, you make sure there is toilet paper, before I eat my corn flakes I assure no one pisses on them......ect ect ect

preparation is everything

So with that being said you know what it takes to prepare your unit, correct. If they are adequately prepared things could go kind of bad or things could get really, correct. Well sport we love so dearly, I've played at its highest level and been coached by some of the best to ever do it and I know that in order to prepare these kids to be successful and competitive this upcoming season a leader needs to be in place. Time is of the essence. The could be doing one thing right now and the new coach may come in and have a whole new Philosophy. A different weight training program. Coaching Changes. Before you know it, it's July. It comes quick my friend.

Reactions: athletes1choice
I've played at its highest level and been coached by some of the best to ever do it
I cant tell

------------- BREAK -------------

So does a hard work out by the assistant hurt the kids?
Getting a work out now beats sitting around and twirling their thumbs as they wait for the announcement and/or a whole new Philosophy.

Would you hold your turd since there is no toilet paper(coach brand), but you have paper towel(assistant brand)? Is it worth the wait until the other white paper(new coach) arrives or will you let it dump and wipe your crack with(assistant brand)? Wouldn't that be worth the workout before a whole new Philosophy(coach brand) arrives?

As I said before, preparation is everything.
You should always have:
1. Plan A
2. Plan B
3. Plan C

Have you ever heard:
I will exercise initiative by taking appropriate action in the absence of orders.....this means you will do everything you can and as effective as you can in the absence of your higher hierarchy(or leader)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sportsnut17
Today after a great church service Rufus invited the whole crew to The Greasy Spoon. It is some sorta joint where you eat home made food like fried chicken, green beans, Burgoo, Swamp Gabbage, Livermush, Frogmore stew, Red Eye Gravy, old crusty corn bread and the silverware still had that white soap film as if someone left their last lick on it. The score by the register stated 98.9. I was more confused than a cat that barks.

Ofcourse Rufus asked everyone to save left overs for his Rotwailer dog.....cheap thang

Anyhow, Vernon paid for the bill, Sterling talked to the blond country chick the next booth over, As I looked out the winder-Rhett decided to talk to a dude with a motorseekle outside and Sawyer prayed for our food.

While enjoying our food, Sawyer, who was just hired by the county is a man full of connections. He discussed with us in a quiet whispering conversation that he confirmed what I was saying earlier about the African American fella.

Sawyer has been pigling round our neighborhood so I'd be slam out hot if this aint-ah true.

Anyhow, he bored me with his long drawn out story but to cut to the chase, he said a trusting source, white man, in a suit, sharp shoes, with an office bidness serious look described the coach

1. Coach H................(The given hint)
2. Pacing The Building
3. African American
4. Dark skinded
5. Male
6. Somewhere around 5'8, 5'9
7. Short stocky
7½. Big man with broad shoulders and/or that Short round man built look

I asked Sawyer for a pitchtur, but as stingy as he is, he wouldnt share the rest of the story.

Last edited:
We will see
Tmac can confirm that.
The Board of Education of the Public Schools of Robeson County is made up of eleven members eight of whom are elected by district and three at-large. They are elected on a non-partisan basis during spring primary elections of even-numbered years. Terms are for four years and the Board is reorganized during the first meeting in July.

The Board meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM at the Board of Education unless otherwise announced. Public comment is entertained by the Board by reservation during this meeting.

--------- BREAK ---------

So if I may ask your:
1. High School / graduating year
2. College
3. Coaches

Last edited:
athletes1choice,
How could I forget so fast jack
Pardon me sir but could you still fill me in whether or not you believe the athletes are still suffering from the Missing Coach Syndrome?

If so and for my future knowledge, what symptoms shall I be aware of when experiencing such syndrome?
Has any medication been approved by the FDA to cure such phenomenon?

Last edited:
No such "loop" I belong to.
The only loop I know about is the one Rhett uses at his ballet classes

In no way, shape, or form am I a part of any inner circle "good ol boy crew"

Last edited:
Trentch,
Eight days and counting. I know your cheeks are pink and your long toe nails are curling with all that adrenaline rushing through your blood stream. I bet you're eating your Fruit Loops, making 100 at dinner and saying "God is Great, God is Good Let us thank Him for our food. By His hands we all are fed, Give us Lord our Daily Bread. 8 more days til debate it is never way too late. Give us strength, give us coach, let the 8th be his approach".

Amen and thank you lord

--------------- Break ---------------

DOO - YOU!
NOTE: Do not Doo Doo Brown

Last edited:
say again sir...."over"

--------------------- BREAK ---------------------
WARNING
Folks,
If you plan to go down Main Street, it may be blocked off. There is a detour though

A LOT GOING ON RIGHT NOW

This is a drone view of I-95 coming into town
tailgate-party.jpg

Main Street
Tailgating.png

A local band called "Papa Boogaloo"
images
Bullzye knows his stuff for sure--but he's not a Robeson Co. insider. He's right about 1 thing too--this is a junked up thread to the max. This whole post has turn into a clown show.

Last edited:
Bullzye knows his stuff for sure--but he's not a Robeson Co. insider. He's right about 1 thing too--this is a junked up thread to the max. This whole post has turn into a clown show.
Good Grief!

Guy,
I will be brief and deliberate. I must say that you sure are full of confidence and advertisement this A.M.. If you are looking for the serious conference room, it is up on the 16th floor, room 1666. Otherwise, we are all smiling, laughing and having a digital tailgate party...if that's ok with you.

Question: Your message should have a lot of bids, what audience are you trying to attract my partner?

Last edited:
Reactions: tmac64
Agent Orange... Schlitz Light....something affected the cells missing in this thread. It is hard to follow the trail without smelling like what this thread has stepped in. St. Pauls will hire a coach. They will not be able to hire a staff. Mediocrity continues....
Mr. Rat,
why are you using these biological warfare terms. you are using quite the confusing words that I did not graduate with. You are either currently in your science class or in your bio semi metrical Lab testing poop for all the patients your doctor meets with.

The only agent I'm aware of is the one Sawyer signed on with when he was modeling as a runway model. His legacy was cut short because he was too sexy for his shirt.

Bring your intelligence down a tad. I'm a freaking Mexican dude.

now I have a durn headache

Last edited:
It's planning...or lunch....and it is a math class otherwise. Translation...this thread is beyond "stupid". Nothing has been added to "shed light" on the new hire. In the end, SP will do what it did while I was there. (Under three principals and four AD's...) They will not hire enough help for the new guy, but will always promise to do so. (Thus the crap...and same old results.) SP could be a great school athletically. I don't see it happening without an effort to grab the best help available. For a couple of seasons, the last principal was able to hire some veteran coordinators from Cumberland County, etc. The results were great. IDK...just sad that the school isn't the marquee of the county. It could easily be.
When tailgaiting and waiting for a football game, people drank and do stupid thangs. This right here is the version of rather an off season fun digital tailgating. We are saying stupid, fun, laughable thangs while waiting on the announcement Mr. Rat. I believe this audience are under 60yrs old.

Many people want to see a great winning program but many do not provide support.
Many want a green and cleaner landscape from all the down syndrome violating littering folks, but many do not provide a voice or support.
Many want the drugs to go away but adult parents keep raising their kids in a drug infested home.
Many want less crime, but most do not raise their kids with the intentions of becoming a leader.
If you follow my reading, the problem here is that people sit quite, do not voice, or provide a positive vocal tone. But what they do bring is negativity, state wide gossip, stupidity, and a organism of pathological cancer to the program.

In conclusion: THE BEHAVIOR OF THESE FOLKS BEGINS AT HOME BUT FOR SOME REASON THEIR COMPLAINING CAN NEVER BRING BETTER RESULTS ON THE BIG STAGE.

---------------------- BREAK ----------------------

So unless you have a calculated plan, a forecast, a short term goal, a long term goal and a long range calendar full of serious meetings in regards to an open world of future legacy, complaining is the last recipe on the dinner plate.

QUESTION:
How can you pave the way to improve the Marquee of St Pauls to become a veteran populated school you wish to see?
(If you're not up for the challenge than adapt to the circumstances and the Fahrenheit)

That's unless your last message was a mathematical error

Last edited:
Dumb as it sounds, I was up for the challenge and spent 5 years trying to make a difference there. From Florida, your posts may seem "funny". With a masters' degree in sarcasm, I still fail to follow you at times. With that said, I will leave this topic to those who know better than me. I will always "wish" more for St. Pauls than those who have the power to make it happen. Nipit is done with this. Good day, Sir.
Life is way way way too short to be serious all the time. So if you cant possibly laugh at yourself, you know where i'm at, just get up with me so I can laugh at you. I am pretty sure I will miss you and when that shall come, I will read your conversations and I will smile like when an idiot misses the point.

This thread is cyber vomick
HEY FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
AND THE NEW ST PAULS COACH HAS SPOKEN

or at least the lettering combination is on POINT

No hiding now

----------------------------- BREAK -----------------------------

WELCOME COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU DID IT FOR THE STARVING FANS WHO CLAIM KIDS ARE SUFFERING

Last edited:
What are you smokin.....I'm no coach an if I was it wouldnt be in no St. Pauls. I been readin these pages for years. Never felt like posted but your buffoonary is moving. What the hell you do all day besides sit in front of a computer & think of stupid shizz to write. BREAK----

What are you smokin.....I'm no coach an if I was it wouldnt be in no St. Pauls. I been readin these pages for years. Never felt like posted but your buffoonary is moving. What the hell you do all day besides sit in front of a computer & think of stupid shizz to write. BREAK----
Lol
quak quak quak quak quak quak

Bubba, stupid is as stupid does. That's what moma told me once back yonder

What the hell you do all day besides sit in front of a computer
Didnt I just talk to you or the person you talked with today about this. Something is fishy with this comment.....hmmmmm:)

Stop teasing me Coach Hueby

You knew who I was talking about in my earlier message when I said Coach H...... You trying to program Me.... not going to work

I'm driving and texting................. it is unlawful

I get yo arse soon

Last edited:
Coach Hueby,
Dont dare try me Papi
You knew who I was talking about when I said Coach H and here you are showing your chest off

You are the African American coach I have had my mind, my thoughts and my sunny days on.
I know you're in the building and my Uncle Pablo Compadre knows 3 time less english than I do and he doesnt appreciate the big words you are using

He was watching that band Papa Boogaloo and was laughing at their dancing. My Uncle Pablo Compadre is like the spanish John Travolta. The old man can call the mamis to the floor and make them drop it like it's hot.

Coach Hueby,
Sir, could you be a tad more open and tell us depressing and starving fans when the suffering will end?

The 3 bold black statements are the true key verbashe that stick out as a plain cover up in plain day light.....but whatever snitzle my jeetzle

The RED bolded statements is just a sell line ...........I'll fall for ice cream and cake but not for your Trump Con Artist Tactics.

Dont try me Coach Hueby

LOL

---------------------------- BREAK ----------------------------

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR......Now youre playing games with me

You dont have to be at school until 7:30. Are you now playing Possum with me?

I'm about to vomit on this cyber screen

---------------------------- BREAK ----------------------------
I hadn't be at work til 630A.M my cousin, and I'm up sacrificing for your appearance. This mess man.....I almost feel like Carson waiting to get attacked.

Bud you're a character. Coach, you better cut up tomorrow 3.2.2016

GAME ON!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT