ADVERTISEMENT

Is ST PAULS Football Head Coach position open?

You seem to know an awful lot about what goes on at St. Pauls during the day. Have you been over there spying? What other schools do you know that much about? Should the staff in Red Springs worry about you peeking in their gym windows? haha!
Did you mean to say "Our Staff"...........No need to hide "from the spy"
We all know you are a staff member at the Red Spring Club

Mr. Redsprings17,
Sir as for the spying goes, the only time I spy is when Sawyer and his girlfriend tries to still my WIFI and some Bandwith for their midnight entertainment. That means when I press refresh at 12am to see if The Robesonian has posted anythang, it takes the page about as long to refresh as it takes Vernon to milk the cows around here.

I use to be an Army recruiter for all these Robesonian schools, so I for the most part have connections in all the school with all my Spanish Speaking linguist....ask your local ROTC Rep. When you can walk down the hallway, into a classroom and have the teacher turn all the attention to the recruiter, you know it's open season everyday, any day, all day.

No need for me to spy sir, with my recruiting techniques, If you can sell a single Horse Turd to the rich man and tell him it's Breakfast Pudding, you can pretty much sell yourself.

Tell Tavion and Monte I said Hello....Great group of kids

------------------------------------ BREAK ------------------------------------

Thus far, I believe we all can agree this will be an African American coach. That we have narrowed down. Now, how can we confirm and make this a fiction hypothesis. Someone with high spying skills needs to come up on the net.

Thus far my opinion, according to those Bow&arrow crappie fishing experts is that he is African American and he may already be on the school premises...

Last edited:
Reactions: redsprings17
No whispering, no chatting, no yelling. Nothing being said or done. When they are ready, they will reveal the Emperor chosen to rule. Wait, be patient grasshopper; be patient.

Wow I'm hearing a different story from what is being posted here. I must be out of the loop.

Wow I'm hearing a different story from what is being posted here. I must be out of the loop.
Dude, we bring the music up in this mud whistle!
Spill the beans and dont clean it up
Tell it papa
Youve-Got-Kidding-Me-Chew.gif

Last edited:
I am sure the football gurus (administration) at st. pauls have a good name in mind. Maybe the powers to be will cooperate. No matter the name... the Red Devils still reign supreme over the dogs on the gridiron.

I am sure the football gurus (administration) at st. pauls have a good name in mind. Maybe the powers to be will cooperate. No matter the name... the Red Devils still reign supreme over the dogs on the gridiron.
Good Luck With That!

I'm afraid that St/ Pauls is blowing a good opportunity of hiring a solid coach if there continues to be a delay and if the rumors are true. This is starting to become a train wreck for the school and these kids deserve better.

Pardon me Redspring17 but if I may ask you a neighboring question within the limits of your last statement. Rufus wants to know who in St Pauls High School qualifies as a circus clown?

Last edited:
Obviously there was no coach announced this past "Meeting of The Minds", but I will take a wild guess and I will fault Redspring17 if it doesnt happen, that on 1 March 2016 the announcement will be made loud and clear, The Robesonian will publish and the 2A board will be lit up with Hanky-Panky.

Fault me for what? Because im making a mockery of what you guys call a "serious" conversation on a fanboard? Ha!

There seldom is a serious conversation on here about Robeson County thanks to the attempted humor of some of it's best people. Sadly, there was a time when St. Pauls was a dominant force that was respected around the state. Go back to the days of Stewart, Harrell, Keiffer, or Yogi Hickman and see how stout they were. Now we get jokes about the current situation that belittles the once proud tradition.
I agree Mr. Rat

Still nothing hmm. I would've hired the Scot or Wildcat based off State Championship pedigree, but I like to win. Just my opinion. People hire for different reasons. Some b/c of friendship, some b/c of who they can control, some b/c of skin color, etc. It happens.

Reactions: swett2victory
Still nothing hmm. I would've hired the Scot or Wildcat based off State Championship pedigree, but I like to win. Just my opinion. People hire for different reasons. Some b/c of friendship, some b/c of who they can control, some b/c of skin color, etc. It happens.

------------------------------------------ BREAK ------------------------------------------

Look for the first Tuesday of March to be the Promised Day

------------------------------------------ BREAK ------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Litter Court day....This is where they will Nick-n-Pick what Robeson County will do about all the littering in Robco

I have a perfect plan

Last edited:
Fault me for what? Because im making a mockery of what you guys call a "serious" conversation on a fanboard? Ha!
How did I miss this....

----------------- BREAK -----------------

It was a joke!

You remind me of this dude I know that gets his panties all swampy anytime anyone does anything in any contrast to any of the horse apples he throws up. You get all puffy and bloated. Grow a set of Gourds...

Ha you sir just have all the answers. Maybe you should earn a spot in the decision making process... Maybe you could tame the clowns!

Ha you sir just have all the answers. Maybe you should earn a spot in the decision making process... Maybe you could tame the clowns!
:)
All the answers to what? If you are referring to The Litter Court desicion making process, yes sir I have the perfect plan..................."BUT I BELIEVE IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED TOO MEAN in this part of the world"

Who are the Clowns sir?

After reading all this banter....how many posters on here are "happy" not to be a Bulldog fan. (Guilty by association...it's murder!) o_O
Exactly Mr. Rat.....
Judgement before approval and even after approval there will be judgement.

I feel as if I know you very well Mr. Rat but just cant put the puzzle together.

I feel that Tuesday will be the reconstructions, adjustments, finalization, and answers to the Guilt by association crew.

Last edited:
Scheduled board meeting is March 8.
I was a week off. Thanks for the update Mr. T.

For those who are anxious, desperate and cant hold water, you just laid out the short term temporary medication plan for them.

You should prepare to lay out a possible long term substance in case "Friction" comes alive over "the wrong choice"

By slight chance Mr. T, would you happen to know the Subjects that may appear as priority on the 8th. Just asking in case you are part of the "Meeting of the Minds"

Last edited:
This thread has become as comical as the St' Pauls' coaching search. Swett and others thanks for bringing some laughter to this sad situation .... Hope the announcement on March 8th is worth the wait.

This thread has become as comical as the St' Pauls' coaching search. Swett and others thanks for bringing some laughter to this sad situation .... Hope the announcement on March 8th is worth the wait.
Trentch,
I wouldnt dare use the word "Comical", because there are leaders from the "Serious Conversation Oval office" who despise such comical word or comical expression or better yet comical conversation. It is a cancer to the Serious patients of the NCPrep Clinic. I have been serious, have had serious conversations, have owned a serious office space, have briefed to high ranking officers seriously and have worn out my mean serious mug in the military for 21yrs that I just feel like laughing, smiling, and writing un-seriousness logs or essays. I consider my seriousness a thing of my past......(Until I start my second chapter in the civilian sector)

So as a warning Mr. Trentch, you may be hearing the serious horn from others just for even bringing up the subject.

Last edited:
I was a week off. Thanks for the update Mr. T.

For those who are anxious, desperate and cant hold water, you just laid out the short term temporary medication plan for them.

You should prepare to lay out a possible long term substance in case "Friction" comes alive over "the wrong choice"

By slight chance Mr. T, would you happen to know the Subjects that may appear as priority on the 8th. Just asking in case you are part of the "Meeting of the Minds"
I have no say in it. I have no idea what is on the agenda. Things to do. Enjoy the wait.

I have no say in it. I have no idea what is on the agenda. Things to do. Enjoy the wait.
Well someone who has the "say in it" told the gossiper, then the next gossiper and the others, which in term told you. Who was that?

------------ BREAK ------------

I am still undecided whether I should attend the office of the Lumber Council of Governments at COMtech park at 6pm

I have a great plan but from what I know, the only ones invited are State legislative leaders, county officials, the state transportation officials, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency representatives and local law enforcement

My plan will work if they use the word "Enforce"

Last edited:
What could possibly be taking those clowns so long to decide who the next ring leader of that circus at St. Paul's is gonna be?

ItIsWhatItIs91,
WELCOME!

It has to go through a couple desks that are made either out of cherry wood or walnut or maybe apple cinnamon.

When choosing a coach, money and experience plays a big role during the decision making process.

Sir, I know it is what it is but as to who are you referring to when using the dictionary word....... clowns

Last edited:
Trench,
Sir, Are you a certified full blooded St.Pauls fan?
If so, what exactly are your expectations?
If not, what is your motivation?

Swett, I'm not a St. Pauls fan ...I have a lot of repect for Coach Sasser and have been following them through the years. I was disappointed that the school let him go and I'm just interested to see who they get to replace him. It's pretty dead this time of year and this thread has been entertaining. I hope the best for bot St. Pauls and Coach Sasser

Reactions: swett2victory
Swett, I'm not a St. Pauls fan ...I have a lot of repect for Coach Sasser and have been following them through the years. I was disappointed that the school let him go and I'm just interested to see who they get to replace him. It's pretty dead this time of year and this thread has been entertaining. I hope the best for bot St. Pauls and Coach Sasser
I gotcha
Like you(kind of), I follow all teams to a certain level but I truly have always been Coach Heils fan(Fairmont now). I will never know why they let go of Coach Sasser, but that is none of my bidness. There is always a reason behind "a choice" and it is the right reason whether us the fans like it or not. We (the community)have no say so. What we do have is a strentgh of support. That's what is expected from and of us as fans.

This coach will be chosen and rumors will begin. Right now, sand and rocks are being kicked and green snot bubbles are blowing. All I can say is to have confidence in the higher echelon(right or wrong)

I still believe the African American fella will be the ball coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT