ADVERTISEMENT

Is ST PAULS Football Head Coach position open?

So this morning at around 5:45am my representatives( Rufus, Vernon, Sterling, Rhett, Sawyer) called me in our conference room and stated(after reading my previous message) that I had made a human error in and through nature. They acknowledged, verified and re-verified the spelling of Coach Hueby stating that it may be the wrong suspect. I am still have a fishy feeling about this whole spelling. It is now time to put my backwards psychological suit on.

WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP
maxresdefault.jpg

lastofadyingbreed,
I went in my WAR ROOM this morning and prayed about it over and over and over again and I was reminded that I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I am a paranoid Orange Agent
The choice that I was told from this mornings during our family conference is between the freaking multiple HU-Dudes and some coach from a school that begins with "E"

I freaking miss Mr. RAT........Durn it, I shouldnt have told him the rules and regulatory regulations. I regret it now....

--------------------- BREAK ---------------------
lastofadyingbreed,
I want to know who the suspect is between the Hu-brothers(African American) mystery.

I betcha:
Huey: Is the actual coach
Hueby: Could be that wana be street "Young Money"on here teasing me with the misspelling, going around the neighborhood talking bout Bandz A Make Her Dance, carrying the hunnits in his pocket and and advertising that he's down wit OPP.........BOBO BETTER GIVE UP THAT WANGSTA LIFE!
Hui: That just sounds like Bruce and Jet Lee's brother

Last edited:
As a bulldog alum, let me clear every thing up.
1st Coach Sasser is a good man and resigned on his own. He has been at St. Pauls for over a decade and wanted a change. He will have other oppurtunities in the near future.
2nd the recommendation for th new coach was submitted on Feb 1st but the board didn't not submit the name for vote. The next board meeting is March 8th and hopefully the coach will be named and be in place shortly there after.
3rd There is no need to worry about St. Pauls. The kids are working in the weight room and will be fine this year as well as the years to come.

As a bulldog alum, let me clear every thing up.
1st Coach Sasser is a good man and resigned on his own. He has been at St. Pauls for over a decade and wanted a change. He will have other oppurtunities in the near future.
2nd the recommendation for th new coach was submitted on Feb 1st but the board didn't not submit the name for vote. The next board meeting is March 8th and hopefully the coach will be named and be in place shortly there after.
3rd There is no need to worry about St. Pauls. The kids are working in the weight room and will be fine this year as well as the years to come.
And the whole church says AMEN

The Principal has spoken. Now you know.
MICHAEL JORDAN has returned

------------------------- BREAK ---------------------------

I have briefly observed that screen name Mr Rat(welcome back) and from what I know, DAMAN14 is a Columbus County Kat who once coached down that way but resides in country side of Prospect. Additionally he lived most of his childhood life in Holmes County, Ohio, but moved briefly to Wilmington to try out for the return of Breaking Amish. I believe the exact Ohio city was called Hardy.

How do I Know This you ask: I actually met him at the Farmers Market at North Myrtle Beach munching down on a huge Buffalo fried thigh during a Piggly Wiggly expedition.

Last edited:
While the community is at ease and Mr. Sleehrat watches my every move, I will share with you a little some some about my Uncle Pablo Compadre's son and daughter. This happened during Rhetts and his girlfirend Maria's 5 De Mayo/wedding celebration party. So as you watch, it should only tell you how great my Uncle Pablo Compadre can actually dance like a foot loose fool.

lastofadyingbreed,
You think I'm a true character on here. You should see me on a Solid Gold floor. It is an amazing moment of experience. It runs in the family

I am also a self taught artist sir

Last edited:
EGic3Xz.jpg

While you clowns fight over the best post contestant competition Mr. Sportnut17 jumps in as a 3rd party candidate and puts you guys to shame with the best post in this whole thread.

It is like so easy and Mr. Sportsnut made you fellas look like fools. Rufus and Rhett was in the kitchen frying fruit loops, mashing taters, boiling orange peels and laughing at how beautiful that this post is. We all have missed the GSO moments. A whole year n half has passed and it has all been filled as an off season for the legend of all legends GSO

Last edited:
Somewhere in the mist of darkness sits a man who's tripled crowned
I thought my Uncle was something bysnatching mamis to doo doo brown
But GSO my triple friend is the Golden Child who likes wimen with a great tail end
His favorite joint was in Southern Pines, where his strip joint broads were tail sharp fine

My triple friend is a rockafella, no one can mess with him and neither could his spanish gal Ms. Daniella
Somewhere somehow GSO will come out, but for right now it almost feels like a complete blackout
After all this time I am worried of where he's been, alls I know is that he is always safe at the Hollarday Inn
His inside goats, I hope theyre safe, but his outside goats could have easily escaped

The Hollarday Inn is GSOs hot vacation for his wild night, but also during an episode of a hard knock life
Them hurdle of goats was his greatest bond, but lets not forget the wimen, swimming in his cement pond
While I am the governor, he is the legend, but while i'm the dancing fool to wimen GSO is the engine
So let's hope and pray that GSO shows up because I dread to hear that he is ncpreps burned up

(((((((((( Hueby ))))))))))

--------------------------- BREAK ---------------------------
Sleehrat,
Sir I had made plans prior to the announcement. I would never ask for a flavor but I plan on taking a trip to South KaKiLaKie and would like to save some money if all possible. Since South KaK is your hot spot, would you happen to have a spare room for 2 days, 1 night and breakfast included?

Last edited:
My grandpappy always wondered why so many hobos stopped by their farm during the great depression era. He said he learned that hobos marked trees along the side of the road with signs for which farms were friendly and which were not. With 16 children, Sol Sr. never let a hobo go hungry...but he also never let one in the house with his girls. Something to do with a cousin who ran away with a hobo one time.

With that said, heck yeah. You might be the grandson of a cousin from another time and place. I would never turn you away. (With THAT said...you won't ever smell my kitchen. My wife won't cook for me or you.)

Columbus county is wrong. sleehrat84@yahoo.com for the real deal.
Coach ... don't give this guy any tangible info. There might be some "Bruce Waynes" upset about a (potential) loss of fluid anonymity ... make sense? I don't know - maybe "he" really doesn't care. I mean, I know I don't, but that's just me. Most of y'all know who I am anyway. Hope you're doing well ...

My grandpappy always wondered why so many hobos stopped by their farm during the great depression era. He said he learned that hobos marked trees along the side of the road with signs for which farms were friendly and which were not. With 16 children, Sol Sr. never let a hobo go hungry...but he also never let one in the house with his girls. Something to do with a cousin who ran away with a hobo one time.

With that said, heck yeah. You might be the grandson of a cousin from another time and place. I would never turn you away. (With THAT said...you won't ever smell my kitchen. My wife won't cook for me or you.)

Columbus county is wrong. sleehrat84@yahoo.com for the real deal.
Mr. Rat
What's ahatning ma cousin!
I can kinda, sorta, or maybe in a way relate to your fearing factor guy. When I was a dranken drunk liquer drinker, I hung out with a very cool close friend named Brody. Brody was a lady's man while I was a woman's bank account. During my college years Brody would come to my apartment more often than usual, stayed longer than in past nights and was happier than a coach with a bad record in the morning. I finally figured out and it was that my friend(I thought) was getting some snort'n services and I do not and never have supported it.

Hobo sounds just as bad as Brody...may be a relation somewhere

With the email thang. I am confused what you is asking. It sounds like a hood-go hard-ghettofide-backyard-slang way to ask me such a question. I am guessing this is what you are asking in proper terms: "S2V look my friend, with all due respect we do not know one another but you are cool to me, I have an email that I just made up for the purpose of our communication ONLY and if you would like to utilize it, it is sleehrat84@yahoo.com, if you are serious about getting to know one another and I would also seriously like to find out your true background. You sound like you could be on my staff in South KaKi since I already retired from North Kaki. Just an offer brother, not a commitment."

Last edited:
Coach ... don't give this guy any tangible info. There might be some "Bruce Waynes" upset about a (potential) loss of fluid anonymity ... make sense? I don't know - maybe "he" really doesn't care. I mean, I know I don't, but that's just me. Most of y'all know who I am anyway. Hope you're doing well ...
I mean I really dont know you bullzeye but maybe you dont care, I dont know, really but that's just me and I dont know if you mind but most people know who I am and they dont care but I dont know if any of this tangible information might turn into "Bozo" entertainment.....make sense?

Interesting development.
NOW i KNOW IN THE MIX OF ALL THIS COMEDY, YOU SURELY DIDNT MISS ME MENTIONING THIS A COUPLE PAGES DOWN OR MAYBE A DOZEN MESSAGES DOWN.

I said the decision is between Coach Hueby(how ever you spell it) and the coach from the school that starts with "E"

That's when fatherof3 and football-friday went a-hunt'n for developments

------------------------------ BREAK ------------------------------

OLD NEWS

Interesting development.

I thought he was the one favorites to get the job a month ago. It has been mentioned several times on here that he was one of the leading candidates to become the next head coach. The question why ... Is a very good question. EE Smith has had a lot of talent through the years and St. Pauls lost their best skill players (Only played two games each because of injury) and several O linemen. King must have a good relationship with the principal and AD (at St. Pauls) or he has had enough of what is going on at EE Smith. Could be both. King has done well at Smith, but his work will be cut out for him at St. Pauls.

Swett, I know you hang out with a crowd that isn't so bright, but I thought you were the smart one.

EE Smith has had a lot of talent through the years and St. Pauls lost their best skill players (Only played two games each because of injury) and several O linemen.

King is leaving a 4A school that seems to have talent year in and year out ... While talent at St. Pauls is a lot more limited. You know that. St. Pauls does not have whole lot coming back, unless there is a kid moving in or some kid has been hiding at the school. That would make it a tough transition for any coach. Hence the comment - King has done well at Smith, but his work will be cut out for him at St. Pauls.

Reactions: tmac64
Swett, I know you hang out with a crowd that isn't so bright, but I thought you were the smart one.

King is leaving a 4A school that seems to have talent year in and year out ... While talent at St. Pauls is a lot more limited. You know that. St. Pauls does not have whole lot coming back, unless there is a kid moving in or some kid has been hiding at the school. That would make it a tough transition for any coach. Hence the comment - King has done well at Smith, but his work will be cut out for him at St. Pauls.
According to my uncle Pablo Compadre, I am intelligent in both parties that are divided from dummy to genius sir

I have always said "To have a good coach, you must equally have great athletes and when you have both united, the only thing that leaks is "W's" "Other than that, it is just a long career from the sight of light"

I find it hard to believe that people do not agree with that

--------------------- BREAK ---------------------

You can coach one school and have a breed of tough kids
You can coach at a different school and have a breed of speed

It is not either or...You either have it or you dont
You must have a complete package that stands out like an Authentic Name Brand.

A complete breed of knockoff Hoax's will not get the wins

Last edited:
Reactions: tmac64
Tmac
athletes1choice
lasofadyingbreed

What is currently on your mind? I know the clock is counting down on my end. 24hrs and counting. It wont be published til midnight(Wednesday morning)

and where is my buddy sleehrat? He and his screen name has suddenly disappeared.....strange but ok

Tmac
athletes1choice
lasofadyingbreed

What is currently on your mind? I know the clock is counting down on my end. 24hrs and counting. It wont be published til midnight(Wednesday morning)

and where is my buddy sleehrat? He and his screen name has suddenly disappeared.....strange but ok

It's will be interesting to see what the next 24 hrs will be like. This thread has been pretty quite. Starting to familiarize myself with other threads and coaching vacancies in my area

It's will be interesting to see what the next 24 hrs will be like. This thread has been pretty quite. Starting to familiarize myself with other threads and coaching vacancies in my area
In order to keep a thread going Mr. lastofadyingbreed9_8, you have to talk serious bidnes like athletes names, number of yards each athlete has total, returning and graduating athletes, how much they weigh, how tall they are, the history of the school,, ect ect ect

Other then that it is rather considered a circus event with a lot of clowns talking about nothing but odd irrevelent thangs like posting pictures and videos....

I am different, I mix all that circus/serious people talk and squeeze all the facts in between. I believe some of these old 60yr old folks on here cant stand a little laughter

That's why GSO doesnt post anymore Mr. Sportsnut

In order to keep a thread going Mr. lastofadyingbreed9_8, you have to talk serious bidnes like athletes names, number of yards each athlete has total, returning and graduating athletes, how much they weigh, how tall they are, the history of the school,, ect ect ect

Other then that it is rather considered a circus event with a lot of clowns talking about nothing but odd irrevelent thangs like posting pictures and videos....

I am different, I mix all that circus/serious people talk and squeeze all the facts in between. I believe some of these old 60yr old folks on here cant stand a little laughter

That's why GSO doesnt post anymore Mr. Sportsnut
Yeah well I'm learning that. OAN: I'm sure the birds will be chirping long before the mailman drops the first set of newspapers, about the new Commander

Reactions: swett2victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT