ADVERTISEMENT

Is ST PAULS Football Head Coach position open?

Yeah well I'm learning that. OAN: I'm sure the birds will be chirping long before the mailman drops the first set of newspapers, about the new Commander
Lol
They'll drop the first turd soon. Its only hours before the announcement is made. Actually all the old folks will be fast asleep by announcement time. It won't be until Wednesday day morning when you shall see the flock flying crazy and making weird formation shapes in mid air

Last edited:
Tmac
athletes1choice
lasofadyingbreed

What is currently on your mind? I know the clock is counting down on my end. 24hrs and counting. It wont be published til midnight(Wednesday morning)

and where is my buddy sleehrat? He and his screen name has suddenly disappeared.....strange but ok

Nothing on my mind-waiting for the same name to be approved that was delivered to the BOE at the last meeting they did not have time to get to-more important stuff on the agenda.
It is what is it, the same story written by different folks. Heard it before, will hear it again.

On a lighter note, can't believe you stopped by last week and didn't come to my room for convo???? You must have been too busy too. Heard that before.

Nothing on my mind-waiting for the same name to be approved that was delivered to the BOE at the last meeting they did not have time to get to-more important stuff on the agenda.
It is what is it, the same story written by different folks. Heard it before, will hear it again.

On a lighter note, can't believe you stopped by last week and didn't come to my room for convo???? You must have been too busy too. Heard that before.
Sir
I never received the RSVP, the 5 W's, your introductory name, direction or any sort of standing ovation for me...... those are my requirements.

Though the power gave me a great welcoming. 2 powers were looking powerful having a thunder convo

You must not be in such a circle sir. Maybe that's why you received no visitor

Sir
I never received the RSVP, the 5 W's, your introductory name, direction or any sort of standing ovation for me...... those are my requirements.

Though the power gave me a great welcoming. 2 powers were looking powerful having a thunder convo

You must not be in such a circle sir. Maybe that's why you received no visitor

I just WORK in the building. Heard you came for business. If it were lunchtime I would have came down and re-introduced myself. But you are more than welcome to visit my room or Wrestling practice, don't need an RSVP, DD214 or anything else.

Reactions: Sleehrat84
I just WORK in the building. Heard you came for business. If it were lunchtime I would have came down and re-introduced myself. But you are more than welcome to visit my room or Wrestling practice, don't need an RSVP, DD214 or anything else.
But I cannot wrestle
I attended wrestling for quite a few practices during my high school years and all those rubber band positions, twists, turns, and locks messed with my head. I stuck to surfing in Florida.

Yes I had to conduct bidness with a few powers and then I was done son. It was rather quick and deliberate. I have always learned that if you stick around in one area too long there might be INCOMING overhead or by ground

Sometimes I feel like I have the same powers as of the Grassdancer. I can smell the enemy.
screen_shot_2013-07-29_at_10.11.37_am.png

Last edited:
Help me Mr. S2V, did they name a coach? This is where we need GSO to make things clear for me.
GSO is teasing me. He posted on the front porch the other day(knowing that I was present and I would see It). Apparently GSO met some broad from Mississippi and he said he's not leaving until she kicked him and his inside goats out.

I just know its between agent Hueby or Huei and the coach from the school that starts with E<-------------some agents on here are acting like that is news to read. Doing the old "Dude did you hear" or " Guess who the coach is subject to be" or " I was just told by a indivisible individual that he will be the ball coach" or "I didnt know it was him as the shinning light"

THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS TONIGHT

I'll keep praying for Return of The King Guildford

-------------------- NOTHING ELSE FOLLOWS -------------------

Last edited:
I've actually heard for quite sometime now that this was gonna be a hire based on skin color. Credentials didn't matter. It's what they use to refer to as Reverse Discrimination.

Last edited:
I've actually heard for quite sometime now that this was gonna be a hire based on skin color. Creditials didn't matter. It's what they use to refer to as Reverse Discrimination.
Com'n man
It doesnt have to be brought up like that. So you're saying it will be Coach Hueby/Huei?

What exactly is Reverse Discrimination?

------------------------- BREAK -------------------------
When the announcement is made, the flock of birds will go buck wild. I might as well get my directors clapboard out

Last edited:
Reverse Discrimination?????? I would hope they would be trying to get the best candidate for the job regardless of color. It should be about the best fit and if he happens to be a Man of color then so be it

Reactions: swett2victory
Tmac
Reckon these old folks will stay up past midnight to wait for the Robesonian to release the article?

Wait a minute........you yourself have to know who it is. Aren't you within the distance of all the powers

Well folks
Sp the opening ceremony and the open session there was nothing announced

2. during the close Session there was nothing announced

3. the robesonian personally told me they did not get any information

4. finally, there was nothing on paper/agenda

someone even said it should have been announced this time around because they owe that to the people

The search for approval continues

Sorry
S2V

Last edited:
Well folks
Sportsnut,
1. during the opening ceremony and the open session there was nothing announced

2. during the close Session there was nothing announced

3. the robesonian personally told me they did not get any information

4. finally, there was nothing on paper/agenda

someone even said it should have been announced this time around because they owe that to the people
So what do u think about it now S2V

I believe we should all donate $10, maybe $20, Possibly $30 or incredibly $100 so that the decision may arise a tad sooner. As tonights results were not announced, the Robesonian will continue to chase after the approval and equally be focused on the pride to make it the front page news of yesterday and the celebration of that day.

St Pauls folks will be on stand by, and await the delivery, the winner, the myth, the secret, the official coach, the biggest single propaganding record to come to an end. We’re going to get the deserved answer, but I want to lay out why it’s so important that we donate -- not just to show loyalty, but for all that wishes upon the stars.

If you want to stop the end of this beginning, and everything else in between, please give to the decision making victory fund right now.

Every dollar that's received will support the efforts to select the new coach on time, with accuracy, under someone's watch.

Your donation will support KFC deliveries, their burning oil time line, decision making victory organization. By you donating, this will do one thing for the public, and that is all the Hoax's will be eliminated....even next time we meet again

4.12. 2016

PLEASE DONATE AT WILL.....
donate_hand.png

Last edited:
I was expecting to see Ernest King named the new head coach at St. Pauls. Something weird is going on with the whole process. Earl Vaughn tweeted earlier today that Coach King was a finalist for the St. Pauls job and an announcement was to be made tonight. Somebody told me that Coach King's son retweeted Earl's tweet and added a comment. Several people on this board mentioned King as the next head coach. What is holding up the process of naming Coach King the new coach? It appears to me that St. Pauls wants King and King wants to be at St. Pauls. This appeared to be the case for the past month and twice at the board meetings .... Silence with no mention of naming a coach. Is there someone on the board that doesn't want King at St. Pauls or St. Pauls don't have a name to give. Swett do you have any answers and I don't want any BREAKS, what you had for lunch, fishing trips and Bubba and Rufus stories. Give me what you think without me trying to search for the answer.

Last edited:
Straight forward, it's about the dolla dolla bills I believe Trentch. Someone is not agreeing to pay as requested so Good ol super experienced ball coach dont play that gansta rap.

I mean what else could it be. It certainly cannot be the different color shades people try to make rumors about earlier. By now, it wouldnt be about experience verses inexperience, cant be about credentials. I mean they have had enough time to view and review the above.

To me, it is about discussing the pay. If that is the case, this has to be a High Profile Coach. So where would a High Profile Coach come from to teach at a 2A level?

Last edited:
Hahaaha Why are you calling me out
You act as if I attend these board meetings. I don't.... I have no reason to. I am not a power of the school system. I am just a great guessing scholar.

----------------- BREAK --------------

FOLKS
Sportsnut
I hate to say that I lied to you all last night but guess what

the African American story still stands true

King will be coach. Its official

I just saw it on Google.com / search /Twitter

No lie
The wait is over

-------☺-------- BREAK ------ ☺-------
TMAC
You no longer have to stay up late at night with Batman

It was such a classic fire classified meeting that you couldnt even hear a fly take a turd

Last edited:
COACH KING'S WORDS

1. "It's time for a new challenge,'' King said. "I've been at E.E. Smith 12 years. I think it's time to step out and do something different.''

2. In his three seasons as head coach at Smith, King compiled a record of 21-15. The Golden Bulls made the state playoffs all three years under King and lost in the first round each time. Smith was 7-5 in 2015.

3. King said he had no qualms about dropping down in classification as a head coach. Smith is 4-A, but will be moving to 3-A when the new realignment takes effect in 2017. St. Pauls is a 2-A school.

4. "There is nothing like being in the 4-A ranks, but I think I can still get the same gratification, the same thrill on every Friday night.''

5. If he is not able to leave Smith before the school year ends, he hopes to spend evenings getting things started with the new program.

6. "I'll probably do things a little different from my last coaching staff,'' he said.

------------------------------ BREAK ------------------------------
Sounds like Coach King is bringing all the manuals, the history, Physical Football, and the NEW. I wish Coach King and St Pauls HS the very best from here on out. I also hope the fans are happy and will give him the up most welcoming and support. I look forward to seeing the stands filled with nowhere to sit, both Home and Away games.

Sincerely,
S2V

No muteness. This thread tends to go silent every once in while when you have old grumpy men that haven't had any sleep on here.
Just for those words you just said Mr. Lastofadyingbreed, you have insulted their Holiday.

Today marks the beginning of National Grouch Week if you didnt know. All the old folks 50 and up are at home with their feet up on their recliner. Bees careful what you say on such a MUTE day.

RaggedThirstyAfricanclawedfrog.gif

Last edited:
Where is Bullzeye?

I believe I am aware who he is, but imnot po sho.......I also believe I have sat next to him and he has sat next to me, but imnot po sho

It's been a long day

Last edited:
bullseye_league.jpg

GOOD GRIEF
This kat went ((((((( Poof )))))))

He sounded like the owner of all powers

------------------- BREAK -------------------
And so the screename; code name; aka "Hueby"....where he bees?

Last edited:
THIS GOES OUT TO THE NEW OF ST PAULS
Its about to be a Rumble in the dog pound

----------------------------- BREAK -----------------------------
TO: Lastofadyingbreed
CC: DAMAN14, BULLZEYE
BC: Sportsnut14
SUBJECT: The MIA kat

ALCON(all concerned),
Could you possibly help me identify who the world BULLZEYE bees?
Would you hapen to know wer I could fint a pitchture of him?
You reckon he owns a Hardly Davidson or a motoseekle?
Does he bee living in RobCo and/or is he a power? if so, a denominator or a numerator?

Last edited:
Great day and great start for the dog pound. Coach King is in the building and walking the foundation to familiarize himself with the Dog Pound. Today is a new beginning, a new start and a fresh look for St Pauls Football program

The First Day has begun.....

First day of what? I thought EE Smith released him immediately once he took the St. Pauls job. I wish Coach King a lot of luck, but it will take a couple years to see the progress ... Not a lot of talent and he is going have to build a winning culture there. That's going to take some time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT