ADVERTISEMENT

INDY?

JMACDE99

Oct 22, 2013
Why as this program fallen so far? Obviously, no one could ever sustain what they had forever but they seem to be at a point where they can't compete with good teams. I will be in Dallas next week to see Hoover and Allen, TX but I expect INDY is in for another demoralizing defeat in the BURG.

The admin and the parents have wrecked the program to the point it's barely serviceable anymore.

Indy is the poster child example for what happens when super weak admin allows the inmates to run the asylum.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
That is a shame. This is name that every school in the nation would get up far 10-15 years ago.

Why as this program fallen so far? Obviously, no one could ever sustain what they had forever but they seem to be at a point where they can't compete with good teams. I will be in Dallas next week to see Hoover and Allen, TX but I expect INDY is in for another demoralizing defeat in the BURG.

I was going to try to attend but I will be too late getting there from Fort Benning. Went to the Dutch Fork v Allen game in 2014. Get there early!

I was going to try to attend but I will be too late getting there from Fort Benning. Went to the Dutch Fork v Allen game in 2014. Get there early!
Lucky for me the City of Hoover is a client so I should be set with sideline passes. Hopefully that will help. I want to see this 60 million dollar stadium.

Lucky for me the City of Hoover is a client so I should be set with sideline passes. Hopefully that will help. I want to see this 60 million dollar stadium.
Has the stadium reopened? Last I heard it was shut down for repairs because the concrete was splintering?

When they played in Oklahoma about ten years ago the City of Hoover bought a large amount of ESPN advertising space showing a great town to live in. Have seen them play in person in Ohio, Florida, and a few times at home. Do not really like football in the minor league stadium.

When they played in Oklahoma about ten years ago the City of Hoover bought a large amount of ESPN advertising space showing a great town to live in. Have seen them play in person in Ohio, Florida, and a few times at home. Do not really like football in the minor league stadium.
But for a minor league stadium they make it look pretty good. Hoover is a very nice city and nice folks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT