ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball HS Baseball State Playoff Championship games

Thanks for the updates. Series ties between East Rowan n Tuscola 1-1. Im planning on going to see them play the next game. Will anyone be coming to watch as well. Looking forward to the next game. You can never tell who will win it.

Reactions: FreedomAlum
East Rowan vs Tuscola game will be at Station field in Granite Quarry for game #3 Friday at 7pm. Looks like another visit to Gary’s BBQ before heading to the game. lol.

East Rutherford 3
Burns 1
Final

Back to Burns for game 3 Saturday
Great win by ER. Burns really hurt themselves with some base running errors. First game I've seen Putnam pitch where he didn't seem to find a groove. ER batters took him deep into the count several times. Dato for ER had a great night on the mound and the 1st baseman for East made some great defensive plays.

I’m already here at Station field ready for the East Rowan vs Tuscola game this evening. Fans already coming in. Game starts @ 7pm

Man East hit the snot out of it. Furtherest HR I ever seen in HS baseball. East 6-2 in the bottom of the 5th

Last edited:
Now since I can get better signal. I want to say Kudos to Tuscola. They played really well and had a great season. They hung tough in tonight’s game. For East Rowan. Congratulations for making it to the State 3A Championship game. Go win that ring!!

East Rowan will play South Central in the 3A State Championship game. Going to get interesting.

Falcon what you see at play at plate my angle he tagged him went to role ball toward pitcher mound they said he dropped it?

5-0 headed to the bottom of the third. With two outs a single saw the runner from second try to go home. The throw beat him by probably 30 feet and the catcher tagged him well before the plate, presumably ending the inning. But the home plate ump called him safe. ER scores 2 more after that.

I was listening to the game on the radio when the bad call was made. The announcers and the Burns fans were having a fit as they should. I’m glad that bad call didn’t make the difference in the game.

1A games will be played at Ting Stadium, Holy Springs
(2) Uwharrie vs (3) Northside-Pinetown
Game 1: 5/31 ( 8pm )
Game 2: 6/1 ( 2pm)
Game 3: 6/1 ( 8pm)

4A games will be played at Burlington Athletics Stadium, Burlington
(1) TC Roberson vs (1) Ashley
Game 1: 5/31 ( 8pm)
Game 2: 6/1 ( 2pm)
Game 3: 6/1 ( 8pm)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts