ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball HS Baseball State Playoff Championship games

Glad to hear that!! I attended the morehead vs Randleman game and have never seen such a groups of d*#%bags as morehead!!! They acted like they had never won before (which I guess might be true). One outfielder was constantly yelling obscenities at Randleman throughout the game…..I got news for morehead the state title traditionally runs through Randleman and East Rutherford so they need to have a lil respect when playing these teams!!! It’s not 100 percent the kids fault either. The morehead coach definitely had never seen much success on baseball field judging on how he acted after strikeouts ect. I stood on third base line (near morehead dugout) and heard nothing but inappropriate language!! Sickening!!
You weren’t so close that you were standing in the third base coach’s box were you?

Glad to hear that!! I attended the morehead vs Randleman game and have never seen such a groups of d*#%bags as morehead!!! They acted like they had never won before (which I guess might be true). One outfielder was constantly yelling obscenities at Randleman throughout the game…..I got news for morehead the state title traditionally runs through Randleman and East Rutherford so they need to have a lil respect when playing these teams!!! It’s not 100 percent the kids fault either. The morehead coach definitely had never seen much success on baseball field judging on how he acted after strikeouts ect. I stood on third base line (near morehead dugout) and heard nothing but inappropriate language!! Sickening!!

You have no idea lol

Can anyone give me any information about seating at Tuscola? Are there places to set up a folding chair? How much room is there in the bleachers? I might go up there Thursday and I want to get an idea of what kind of seating there will be.
Thanks.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
how did wesylan lose state title with that team?? and who does Metroina Christian have commits wise???

I read about Putman on here on the site. He sounds like a very good player. I was wondering if he has college offers. I know Burns is a very good team.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Are they bad in football as well

Not at all in football or other sports, as while they havent been as successful as they like, theyve had some great men as coaches with Bates, Torain, and Martin.

Baseball has had some loud mouth "hey look at me" guys in and around the program. Some that liked to drink too much on tournament trips. And plenty of general D Bags.

Not at all in football or other sports, as while they havent been as successful as they like, theyve had some great men as coaches with Bates, Torain, and Martin.

Baseball has had some loud mouth "hey look at me" guys in and around the program. Some that liked to drink too much on tournament trips. And plenty of general D Bags.
lol I hear ya!

Can anyone give me any information about seating at Tuscola? Are there places to set up a folding chair? How much room is there in the bleachers? I might go up there Thursday and I want to get an idea of what kind of seating there will be.
Thanks.
Unless Tuscola brings in extra bleachers, I would anticipate bleacher space to go quickly. There is space for folding chairs down the baselines beyond dugouts. People will also be setting up chairs, vehicles beyond the outfield fence. I plan to be there and expect to see a large crowd.

Reactions: FreedomAlum
Anyone know the Mt. Airy Uwharrie score, they to busy arguing about some guy posting they are recruiting in football to post a score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT