ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball HS Baseball State Playoff Championship games

On left side yes. But the pitcher I was referring to is from my hometown . I coached his big brother who is same age as my baby boy.
I had never heard of that happening during the season….a kid showing disrespect to officials and coaches then another team allow him to join them during season.

Dang OC, everyone been calling y’all a football school. Better give that baseball coach a raise. Done won 2 in the playoff games. Ole TD in the Mt Airy baseball thread says they are moving on to the sweet 16. I guess T-Ville is too. I heard they maybe your opponent

Congratulations!
Case of “be careful what you ask for” Sportsnut. Mt. Airy is obviously loaded.
A human interest story for the ‘Dogs
Coach Poe is hearing impaired and seems to be a great guy. He has one or sometimes two sign language interpreters to assist with communication. Makes for some entertaining interactions with the umps😊. He gets his point across.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Case of “be careful what you ask for” Sportsnut. Mt. Airy is obviously loaded.
A human interest story for the ‘Dogs
Coach Poe is hearing impaired and seems to be a great guy. He has one or sometimes two sign language interpreters to assist with communication. Makes for some entertaining interactions with the umps😊. He gets his point across.
I may would like to venture up the hill Tuesday for that, but I will be at Reagan for that match up West Forsyth.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
That Mt Airy vs Thomasville game would be a good one to watch. But I guess I will watch the local game where I’m at.

I'm curious too. Only thing I can think of is pitching scenarios. Some teams may want to delay games in order to have a pitcher ready when the 3rd round game comes around. But if you don't play tonight, you may not play Tuesday or Wednesday and have to play back to back on Thursday and Friday.
I agree

Draughn is supposed to host Chur’ville tonight and I hope they get to play. I’d like to see Draughn move on to play Mt. Airy on Friday, but the Ironmen are no joke come baseball season.
I don't think Draughn will have an issue with this year's Cherryville team. But you better get them this year and maybe next year. They have a lot of Freshmen and Sophomores gaining some valuable experience for the future.

I don't think Draughn will have an issue with this year's Cherryville team. But you better get them this year and maybe next year. They have a lot of Freshmen and Sophomores gaining some valuable experience for the future.
We'll see. Scores against common opponents are similar on MaxPreps and I always like to look at that as an indicator. Pitching may tell the tale and the postponements for rain we're having will almost certainly play into that.

Reagan tried to play NWG in softball on Monday but NWG said no because of a home Soccer playoff game. They can't play at the same time because of fields being so close. I know that's softball but just an example of things people don't know.
Well I just happen to be a Northwest guy and IDK why they didn't play because in order for a softball player to hit a soccer player there would have to be a ball hit about 300 feet foul and down the hill to the left....no way a soccer ball would ever interfer with a softball game....

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Well I just happen to be a Northwest guy and IDK why they didn't play because in order for a softball player to hit a soccer player there would have to be a ball hit about 300 feet foul and down the hill to the left....no way a soccer ball would ever interfer with a softball game....
Not sure....that's what Reagan was told. Reagan even offered to play the softball game early to not interfere with Soccer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT