ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball Hope Mills at Eastern Randolph

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
ER lost a tough one tonight. Down 7-4 in the seventh, ER scored two runs before finally striking out to end the game. Post 81 was looking good until they blew up in the top of the sixth. Hope Mills scored five runs (at least two were unearned) to take the lead for good.

Kind of a "new look" for ER this season. Brand new GM and coaching staff. They've also returned to Craven Stadium for their home games. I don't know how I feel about that just yet. Craven is more "spectator friendly" than Grady Lawson. It needs a working scoreboard though.

As for the team itself, I think they'll be pretty decent. I recognized a few Wildcats, a couple of PG guys, a couple from Chatham Central, and the rest I have no idea. Hopefully, they'll have a good season.

ER lost a tough one tonight. Down 7-4 in the seventh, ER scored two runs before finally striking out to end the game. Post 81 was looking good until they blew up in the top of the sixth. Hope Mills scored five runs (at least two were unearned) to take the lead for good.

Kind of a "new look" for ER this season. Brand new GM and coaching staff. They've also returned to Craven Stadium for their home games. I don't know how I feel about that just yet. Craven is more "spectator friendly" than Grady Lawson. It needs a working scoreboard though.

As for the team itself, I think they'll be pretty decent. I recognized a few Wildcats, a couple of PG guys, a couple from Chatham Central, and the rest I have no idea. Hopefully, they'll have a good season.
Scoreboard was working back a month or so ago?
As always appreciate your reporting on games sir…

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT