ADVERTISEMENT

History for MC

I-I

Jun 1, 2024
Speechless. Completely and utterly speechless. Not my team, but nevertheless what we’ve witnessed is History layered upon History. They made a mid-week decision, took a leap of faith, and just six hours later emerged victorious! This isn't just about the program; it's about a monumental statement echoing throughout their conference. This is a heartfelt congratulations filled with profound admiration and uncontainable joy for their audacious ambition to forge a new standard! It’s common knowledge that Creek has just won over one of the most legendary high school football teams in the nation—an achievement that stands as one of the greatest out-of-state victories in the illustrious history of North Carolina football. I am filled with certainty that this team is on the brink of something extraordinary—they are poised to make a serious run toward becoming champions! I would be absolutely stunned if they don’t dominate the field from this moment forward!

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Do you have any insight as to why Mallard Creek does not have Myers Park listed on their schedule?

Reactions: I-I
Do you have any insight as to why Mallard Creek does not have Myers Park listed on their schedule?
Against Myers Park
2008: Lost to Myers Park due to season forfeited. 12-3
2011: 42-10 Mallard Creek
2014: 42-14 Mallard Creek

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT