ADVERTISEMENT

Hickory Ridge at AL Brown

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Hickory Ridge is 0-3 coming off a 56-7 loss to Chambers. It’s crazy how far HR has fallen off. They are somewhat Senior Heavy as well this yr. Idk what make of HR and I’m not sure what they got as every game has been a Blowout BUT Their schedule hasn’t been easy so if there a positive in here it’s they haven’t played a soft schedule

AL Brown: Back up QB played nicely - RB core is solid. ALB has do better job on assignments football and contain on edges on D. AL Brown looked good after a 49-14 win over Rival South Rowan. HR will prob be a tad tougher even with a 0-4 record. Brown can’t take em lightly. Brown does have clean up some penalties and such but overall Brown looked looked like a Well Oiled Machine

Give me
ALB 42 Hickory Ridge 21

Reactions: 84k
Last year HR won 33-28 over AL Brown. This is one of the games ALB needs. I think it comes down to discipline. If ALB keeps penalties down, turnovers down and can take advantage of any scoring opportunities when it arises and don’t blow it. They have a chance

I will be shocked if this game is this low scoring. My guess would be whoever scored 50 first... We have no defense and it seems HR is the same way.
I’ve watched both and didn’t see much in the way of offense either. I admit ALB had me convinced pre season from all the talk in the community but it’s not transferring into the field. HR has a LOT of injuries with starters. I don’t see them scoring more than 6 and feel the 6 will be late in the 4th quarter.

I’ve watched both and didn’t see much in the way of offense either. I admit ALB had me convinced pre season from all the talk in the community but it’s not transferring into the field. HR has a LOT of injuries with starters. I don’t see them scoring more than 6 and feel the 6 will be late in the 4th quarter.
You are right about the pre season talk. Maybe a little overrated. Hope you are right about the only 6 points in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: NCFB73
Ppl on the this board must not have seen Kannapolis defense this year. It’s not one of their best.
But I hope everyone is right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT