NORTH LENOIR 0-3

LAST WEEK RESULTS
Richlands 57 S. Lenoir 0
Kinston 12 Washington 6
Wallace 27 Pender 12
East Duplin 40 Croatan 17
Southwest Onslow 55 Goldsboro 12
James Kenan 34 East Bladen 14
N. Lenoir vs East Carteret (Tuesday 9/17) Game is canceled now.

THIS WEEK GAMES
Kinston @ S. Lenoir
Southwest Onslow @ (18)Wallace Rose Hill
N. Lenoir @ J. F. Webb 0-4

GAME OF THE WEEK
(11)JAMES KENAN @ EAST DUPLIN

MY PICKS (6-0 Last Week) 22-4 season
Kinston 43 S. Lenoir 16
Wallace Rose Hill 34 Southwest Onslow 20
James Kenan 29 East Duplin 6
Webb 34 N. Lenoir 21

Last edited:
STANDINGS
JAMES KENAN 4-0
KINSTON 2-2
EAST DUPLIN 2-2
WALLACE ROSE HILL 2-2
SOUTHWEST ONSLOW 1-3
SOUTH LENOIR 0-3
NORTH LENOIR 0-3

LAST WEEK RESULTS
Richlands 57 S. Lenoir 0
Kinston 12 Washington 6
Wallace 27 Pender 12
East Duplin 40 Croatan 17
Southwest Onslow 55 Goldsboro 12
James Kenan 34 East Bladen 14
N. Lenoir vs East Carteret (Tuesday 9/17)

THIS WEEK GAMES
Kinston @ S. Lenoir
Southwest Onslow @ (18)Wallace Rose Hill
N. Lenoir open

GAME OF THE WEEK
(11)JAMES KENAN @ EAST DUPLIN

MY PICKS (6-0 Last Week) 22-4 season
Kinston 43 S. Lenoir 16
Wallace Rose Hill 34 Southwest Onslow 20
James Kenan 29 East Duplin 6
Jk / Ed will be close game

Is Ed getting the big RB back this week? If so, could be a lot closer then people think.

Upset of the week
SWO 28 WRH 26
SWO new look offense is spread them out and throw all around the yard. Changed QB last week, put old QB at slot and changed RB to the coaches son lol. When I seen coach, said we don't have the fight or heart to run the T lol. Hopefully WRH can't defend the pass and SWO can catch them over looking the stallions

I know the jk folks are wanting to chirp(and rightfully so), but I'm not so sure they turn the tide around here. Definitely have not given up on ed just yet. I still think the dc3 will be heard from in November. No champions in this group, that distinction will once again stay in Reidsville. Crazy amount of talent there, and I think the basketball program is more dominant this year than the football smh

I know the jk folks are wanting to chirp(and rightfully so), but I'm not so sure they turn the tide around here. Definitely have not given up on ed just yet. I still think the dc3 will be heard from in November. No champions in this group, that distinction will once again stay in Reidsville. Crazy amount of talent there, and I think the basketball program is more dominant this year than the football smh
ED has their Qb and 2 rb’s back that got hurt against us. I’ll go with ED in this game. 24-12

Chirp about what, there's nothing to chirp about. I haven't seen nor heard any chirping from anyone from JK. I believe JK is going to let their play on the field do all the chirping. LET'S GOOOO TIGERS 🐅

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Is Ed getting the big RB back this week? If so, could be a lot closer then people think.

Upset of the week
SWO 28 WRH 26
SWO new look offense is spread them out and throw all around the yard. Changed QB last week, put old QB at slot and changed RB to the coaches son lol. When I seen coach, said we don't have the fight or heart to run the T lol. Hopefully WRH can't defend the pass and SWO can catch them over looking the stallions
WRH has definitely played really good passing teams. Didn’t fare too well. Last week against Pender, with a lot less passing attack WRH put them in situations they had to pass and defended a lot better. I don’t think SWO will be able to win with the pass. Just my take. I do think the Stallions can win this game. WRH can’t have a bunch of turnovers. Most of the turnovers have been self inflicted. I got WRH 36-28.

They got both rb's 39 & 3 back last week along with their QB. They beat Croatan who was 3-0 soundly 40-17. Croatan had only given up 6 points prior. Now I know we can talk about competition and I'll agree on that. Pamlico lost quite a few players before that game. I don't know anything about East Carteret. But #39 is a huge strong Rb. They have 4 that can make big plays on any down when healthy. Their 2 Rb's got hurt in the 1st qtr against us. Both had ankle injuries I think. I'm not sure when the qb went down or what his injury was but it changed the game for us. No denying that. Hopefully we can watch a replay on NFHS.

WRH has definitely played really good passing teams. Didn’t fare too well. Last week against Pender, with a lot less passing attack WRH put them in situations they had to pass and defended a lot better. I don’t think SWO will be able to win with the pass. Just my take. I do think the Stallions can win this game. WRH can’t have a bunch of turnovers. Most of the turnovers have been self inflicted. I got WRH 36-28.
Always tough to play at the pound. SWO might surprise people with this new offense. Little QB moved to the slot and seems to make some plays. Wrh will always come ready to play SWO. SWO record at the pound is pretty good.

They got both rb's 39 & 3 back last week along with their QB. They beat Croatan who was 3-0 soundly 40-17. Croatan had only given up 6 points prior. Now I know we can talk about competition and I'll agree on that. Pamlico lost quite a few players before that game. I don't know anything about East Carteret. But #39 is a huge strong Rb. They have 4 that can make big plays on any down when healthy. Their 2 Rb's got hurt in the 1st qtr against us. Both had ankle injuries I think. I'm not sure when the qb went down or what his injury was but it changed the game for us. No denying that. Hopefully we can watch a replay on NFHS.
That's great news for battle and ED. They will be hard to beat with a healthy 39. He's a horse that Ed will ride, if healthy far into the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT