ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

My kids were leaving as it happened. I cannot imagine as a parent what the family is going through. Football didn't exist yesterday. Thanks to everyone for keeping the Burns community in your Prayers yesterday and this week in general as it continues. Football is a game and we all love it but it ultimately is not life. The hug between me and my kids this morning was extended before that bus stopped. Going to be a tough day today for all of the students and the family. Respect to all of you on here.

My kids were leaving as it happened. I cannot imagine as a parent what the family is going through. Football didn't exist yesterday. Thanks to everyone for keeping the Burns community in your Prayers yesterday and this week in general as it continues. Football is a game and we all love it but it ultimately is not life. The hug between me and my kids this morning was extended before that bus stopped. Going to be a tough day today for all of the students and the family. Respect to all of you on here.
Once I saw the names I realized one of the kids that tragically passed, I used to coach him and his brother at UC.... I called him DQ and he ended up deciding not to play but hung around our team and helped us out a lot. Just a joy of a young man to be around, had an wonderful smile and great attitude always... So very sad, so young, and our prayers go out to their families and friends and that entire community....

I just want you guys that have gone back and forth with me over the years to know that I got love for yall.

All this stuff is just bull crap trash talking to me. That’s it. Real life hits hard sometimes and that’s when Cleveland County stands strong together.

My heartfelt condolences to the kids and their families. I pray for God’s will to be done in each life left behind.

I just want you guys that have gone back and forth with me over the years to know that I got love for yall.

All this stuff is just bull crap trash talking to me. That’s it. Real life hits hard sometimes and that’s when Cleveland County stands strong together.

My heartfelt condolences to the kids and their families. I pray for God’s will to be done in each life left behind.
Crest, KM and Shelby have all done nothing but show support for our community. It has not been overlooked by anyone either. Just as you said, it's just crap talk. I've shaken many of these guys hands and had laughs in person including you. We know what this is on here. I have probably enjoyed myself on here more this year than ever by just posting as me and not even trying to go "old school". The community has came together fast and I would not expect anything less.

Once I saw the names I realized one of the kids that tragically passed, I used to coach him and his brother at UC.... I called him DQ and he ended up deciding not to play but hung around our team and helped us out a lot. Just a joy of a young man to be around, had an wonderful smile and great attitude always... So very sad, so young, and our prayers go out to their families and friends and that entire community....
Bro, I will never forget the look on my son's face yesterday when the names were released. He was absolutely destroyed. They rode the bus together in years past and he thought the world of them as everyone else did. Rough day for all my friend. Very sad indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT