ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten vs Shelby updates

Chopper you tried for four years to get us beat...It happened tonight.... Did you shed a tear for us? LOL

You still had this game in your hands(literally), that's why I said it was yours to lose. If you got 5 I would be happy for you.

We should all hope Hibriten can get their 1st next week. Gonna be a tall task.

Honestly I hate that the championship 2AA game is gonna be all rushing and no passing. Im tempted not to watch lol.

Last edited:
Shelby lion im here, i saw them fumble in front of me, and no whistle. I sow personal foul, runner still running.
WHAT MORE U WANT

Shelby lion im here, i saw them fumble in front of me, and no whistle. I sow personal foul, runner still running.
WHAT MORE U WANT
Cry me a damn tear! Shelby got outplayed, beaten down by a better team. Hell , you guys didn't do sqwat after that first td. They were some bad calls both ways. How many late hits on Shelby not called! The bogus hold In the red zone. You lost, best team won, get over it

Reactions: ramking2012
You would think a team that’s won 4 in a row would give their props when they finally get beat- nope they blame the refs.

Reactions: patsfball
Shelby football is a class act
Can't say that for some of
their fan base. Give credit to where credit
is due! Hibriten kicked that arse! Them boys were laying some wood. Those Shelby boys ain't used to being hit like that!

Bottom line is this:

We lost, whether or not a referee made a bad call is irrelevant..... Doesn't matter at this point

Sure we lost a touchdown on a chop block call

But then again Hibriten was on our 9 yard line... They probably would have scored a TD if not for a chopblock call against them
they got a field goal out of it... We didn't get a point on our drive.....

We had a field goal blocked and missed one..... In the end, it didn't matter....Witherspoon breaks one .....Final was 19-7
sometimes it happens...Referees made calls against BOTH teams at pretty inopportune times.....

We got beat..... What a ride it has been...... These Golden Lions left it all on the field.... Cant ask for much more... A wounded veteran QB gave it his all tonight effectively on one leg.... Proud of the fight and effort

Last edited:
WHAT MORE U WANT

Hey man, hang in there. They may pile on you, but if you saw what you saw, stand by it.

Some people like to kiss@$$ and some can tell it like it is. I prefer honesty any day over insincerity.

I haven't posted on here in years, but could no go without first congratulating Hibriten on a great game and season. Your backs and defense were as good as advertised. Second I want to thank our seniors who I have watched since PeeWee's. Hold your head high and be proud. You have done more than 99.9 percent of senior classes anywhere. You played with heart and class and as team and excelled in the class room as well. The Lion way. Thank you. Once a Golden Lion...Always a Golden Lion.

Hey man, hang in there. They may pile on you, but if you saw what you saw, stand by it.

Some people like to kiss@$$ and some can tell it like it is. I prefer honesty any day over fakeness.
I was there and Shelby Lion told it like it was! You on the other have proven what I claimed you were! Now hop off the bandwagon, the wheels just came off!, lol

Heck I understand the frustration... I surely do and I understand the passion of our fans.... We cant stand to lose.... Bottom line
Shelbyfan is all Shelby.... Hes as good as a fan as there is... He does MUCH for this Shelby program.... he doesn't like to lose , just like the rest of us..

fact is I am 46 years old, and the sun is going to rise tomorrow.... I hate the fact we lost a game that I thought we should win, but hey it happened
no use getting tore out of frame about it.... Ill just say well done, go take a shot of ZZZQuil and sleep my sadness of our run ending away... LOL

I was there and Shelby Lion told like it was! You on the other have proven what I claimed you we're! Now hope off the bandwagon, the wheels just came off!, lol

Dude, I wasn't even at the game...I was at the ED-ND game lol. I'm simply reading the posts (some that included Shelby Lion laughing at the penalties).

Shelbyfan1 has every right to express his opinion as does Shelby Lion. He says he saw the fumble, he can express his opinion. You already admitted the refs made bad calls both ways, so clearly they played a role. Embrace diversity of opinion and stop acting like an a$$.

btw, the ED/Hibriten game should be very interesting. East showed me something on offense I hadn't seen before but Hibriten's d seems to be for real. I think we may be in for a good 2AA State title game.

Last edited:
Heck I understand the frustration... I surely do and I understand the passion of our fans.... We cant stand to lose.... Bottom line
Shelbyfan is all Shelby.... Hes as good as a fan as there is... He does MUCH for this Shelby program.... he doesn't like to lose , just like the rest of us..

fact is I am 46 years old, and the sun is going to rise tomorrow.... I hate the fact we lost a game that I thought we should win, but hey it happened
no use getting tore out of frame about it.... Ill just say well done, go take a shot of ZZZQuil and sleep my sadness of our run ending away... LOL
Don't worry because y'all will be back. Like I said , the state championship goes through Shelby

Reactions: 72 State Champion
Dude, I wasn't even at the game...I was at the ED-ND game lol. I'm simply reading the posts (some that included Shelby Lion laughing at the penalties).

Shelbyfan1 has every right to express his opinion as does Shelby Lion. He says he saw the fumble, he can express his opinion. You already admitted the refs made bad calls both ways, so clearly they played a role. Embrace diversity of opinion and stop acting like an a$$.

btw, the ED/Hibriten game should be very interesting. East showed me something on offense I hadn't seen before but Hibriten's d seems to be for real. I think we may be in for a good 2A State title game.
You're funny

Shelby ball 4:10 to go

1st down: Back to pass...... SACKED 8 yard loss....
2nd down: Throwing BOMBS for whatever reason..... DROPPED
3rd and 18......Got to do something big here boys 3:19 to go.....May be ballgame Caught for a first down to the 47
That 2nd down drop in my mind was the ballgame.... The receiver was behind our safety and just took his eyes off the ball

Reactions: 72 State Champion
This was a heck of a HS football game tonight.... Both teams played with a ton of heat and desire.... Shelby is a great program and had a few of their fans even say congrats to me and my daughter (cheerleader) as we were leaving.... Let’s GO HHS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT