Sept 14 @ Newton Conover
Sept 21 Vs Bunker Hill
Sept 28 Open
Oct 5 @ Foard
Oct 12 Vs Draughn
Oct 19 @ East Burke
Oct 26 Vs West Iredell
Nov 2 @ Patton

Looks like the Panthers could have another undefeated regular season.

If injuries stay away and they don't get the big head they should cruise in the regular season.

How many returning starters would you say?
Lost 5 starters to graduation. 3 of which won the awards at the state championship game. Offense returns everyone except WR. Defense will have holes to fill at Safety, MLB, and DL. And our Punter/Kicker.

Reactions: HitmanT
I see Robinson being toughest challenge.... 1st game of the year and personally I think the defense might struggle early on as it replaces a lot of the key ingredients from last year.... Offensively they will be explosive from the moment practice starts with numerous options at all skilled positions

I think the defense will recover or at least I hope it does, pretty much was the reason for so much post season success last year. imo I guess from what little I know may be a lot faster this year on defense? I was very impressed with how well they tackled last year.

I know it’s early, but I can see the West coming down to Hibriten, Shelby and South Point. Could throw Newton in as a dark horse.

I know it’s early, but I can see the West coming down to Hibriten, Shelby and South Point. Could throw Newton in as a dark horse.
Newton has lost a lot of kids to transfer. 2 at Lincolnton, 2 at Huss, and one to Mallard Creek.

Did mt pleasant graduate alot? Seemed like they gave shelby fits

Also heard newton dropped hibriten for 2019 season? Why would they have done that? Every game i have been to with these two teams have been great games!! With large crowds. Dont know who they picked up in Hibritens place but wouldnt think the gates could be near as high.

Did mt pleasant graduate alot? Seemed like they gave shelby fits
They remind me of the old Country Day type teams with a handful of athletes but extremely well coached. They make few mistakes and always give Shelby a fit even though it looks like a mismatch on paper. I think they lost a lot? We have added them to the regular season schedule which should interesting. Neither team seems to care for one another.

Reactions: BL1
Wow, scratch them. East Lincoln got back their QB I heard. How’s the wolves looking for 2018?
Haven't heard about East getting a qb but it doesn't surprise me. As for my Wolves I think we will finish anywhere from first to third in the conference with our newest additions from Newton. Jamal Littlejohn is back from Roswell so I expect he will be the lead back this season. QB is still the biggest hole that we need to address but overall I think we will contend for a conference championship with Maiden and East. JV team did pretty decent last season and had some athletes but like always we will be small but fast.

Haven't heard about East getting a qb but it doesn't surprise me. As for my Wolves I think we will finish anywhere from first to third in the conference with our newest additions from Newton. Jamal Littlejohn is back from Roswell so I expect he will be the lead back this season. QB is still the biggest hole that we need to address but overall I think we will contend for a conference championship with Maiden and East. JV team did pretty decent last season and had some athletes but like always we will be small but fast.
Sounds good. The Graham kid who left East the year before is back on their page so I assumed he came back.

Hopefully hibriten can get deep enough into the playoffs to meet up with Shelby again. It was awesome seeing that much talent on one football field.

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT