ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage @ Mitchell

Talk lot mitchell Homer's as game approaches reality is setting in. They all say same thing I hope we can win ask any Heritage fan that question they say we will win. That's the confidence Robinson has put into Heritage football. Mitchell has solid team tonight they will get answer how good they are. Win or lose Heritage fans dont make excuses let best team win, hope all the players stay healthy.
Were you even able to graduate high school? Your math is terrible, and your grammar and punctuation is horrendous. I know Heritage likes to keep their kids back until their early 20's, but you'd think you would have learned something in all those extra years of school.

Reactions: The Deerhunter
Bro you
Were you even able to graduate high school? Your math is terrible, and your grammar and punctuation is horrendous. I know Heritage likes to keep their kids back until their early 20's, but you'd think you would have learned something in all those extra years of school.
Bro you need stay out of the steak house , plus this is not English class

Reactions: Mavrick69
I’d say our coaching staff is better than y’all’s. We take a smaller school beat bigger schools and play in western regions about every year. Y’all are going to find out how hard it is to compete with 1a numbers. Just getting kids out is a struggle. The reason our jvs aren’t winning a ton of games is because the best athletes get pulled up to have enough to play varsity so all said and done our coaching staff is way better than anyone else in whc because we do more with less.
You guys do you have a great coaching staff but it would seem that our coaching staff has their number at least the last five years anyway. Whether that is a mental thing or not I don’t know. But it would seem with two evenly matched teams tonight based off the last few years Mountain Heritage would be the favorite based off coaching alone. Just my opinion

You guys do you have a great coaching staff but it would seem that our coaching staff has their number at least the last five years anyway. Whether that is a mental thing or not I don’t know. But it would seem with two evenly matched teams tonight based off the last few years Mountain Heritage would be the favorite based off coaching alone. Just my opinion
Both teams have great coaching staffs. My only gripe about Heritage, and I'm sure some will agree, is Joey's lack of interest in special teams. It's an intricate part of the game, and I feel like it could have helped them in a few playoff games.

Joey great coach but special teams is bad at Heritage always has been. Kicking game cost us win at Reidsville. Mitchell is superior to Heritage in special teams and pass defense. Joey flat out knows how coach front 7 on defense. He is the best at getting kids fired up.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Both teams have great coaching staffs. My only gripe about Heritage, and I'm sure some will agree, is Joey's lack of interest in special teams. It's an intricate part of the game, and I feel like it could have helped them in a few playoff games.
Possibly but If you pull up averages of your Average high school kicker if you truly go by the analytics which I’m not great at but just what I can read off Google you’re just as Good going for two every touchdown as kicking the extra point. That is based off the average high school kicker not a kicker like you guys had last year.

Possibly but If you pull up averages of your Average high school kicker if you truly go by the analytics which I’m not great at but just what I can read off Google you’re just as Good going for two every touchdown as kicking the extra point. That is based off the average high school kicker not a kicker like you guys had last year.
Disagree its lot harder going for 2 , teams like Reidsville we do not have much success going for 2.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Joey great coach but special teams is bad at Heritage always has been. Kicking game cost us win at Reidsville. Mitchell is superior to Heritage in special teams and pass defense. Joey flat out knows how coach front 7 on defense. He is the best at getting kids fired up.

I was at each of the Reidsville games and special teams wasn't solely to blame. Reidsville was just the better team with better athletes. Heritage gave them fits but just couldn't get the one play or stop on defense to win.

Joeys teams are always great upfront he’s a great coach it’d be interesting to see how he’d do with our adm numbers. I don’t think he’d do bad. I’m not sure if the numbers were flopped Travis would lose to heritage as much. And let’s face it the talent that’s come through both schools give each program reasons to be proud

I was at each of the Reidsville games and special teams wasn't solely to blame. Reidsville was just the better team with better athletes. Heritage gave them fits but just couldn't get the one play or stop on defense to win.
Bro we should have won that game, they stop us on our 2 point try run the tape back trey Robinson score.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Joeys teams are always great upfront he’s a great coach it’d be interesting to see how he’d do with our adm numbers. I don’t think he’d do bad. I’m not sure if the numbers were flopped Travis would lose to heritage as much. And let’s face it the talent that’s come through both schools give each program reasons to be proud
Bro agree I was at the east surry and mitchell game last season, honestly you guys got cheated.

It’s pretty nice that both programs are strong I watched some early 90s teams that were not as gifted. It’s pretty special what each school has accomplished. It ebbs and flows. Avery had some great teams in 2000s

Bro agree I was at the east surry and mitchell game last season, honestly you guys got cheated.
Clint Eastwood quote "what's with all this bro S@#t anyway" glad to see you join the club here 2020 you're acting a little better bro

Guys I think the field conditions favor mitchell, because heritage like running lot sweeps. Whoever wins up front will win, I see low scoring game.

Bro we should have won that game, they stop us on our 2 point try run the tape back trey Robinson score.
You should have won that game if my memory serves
Guys I think the field conditions favor mitchell, because heritage like running lot sweeps. Whoever wins up front will win, I see low scoring game.
I think Mitchell will have to score 4 times to win, low scoring defensive games usually work out in Heritages favor in this game

One thing I will be looking for if Mitchell quarterback cant get outside it's over. The kid has been getting outside a lot

Mitchell has to stop that beast they call a running back if they expect to win. They can’t let him get 3 yards every play cause Joey doesn’t know you can punt on 4th down.

Reactions: Mhsneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT