ADVERTISEMENT

HELP ME OUT SOUTH POINT FANS

SPRaiders78

May 24, 2020
Belmont
I saw on here where the R-S Central game was scratched because of the disease! I saw on MaxPreps South Point was playing Cramerton and Chester SC both on the 17th of September! Can anybody tell me what’s going on and when? I’d love to be able to schedule my next few Friday nights. It always helps to know when and where you are supposed to be!

We don’t play Chester. Max preps messed up. we play Cramer. Right now we don’t have a game for Friday.

Reactions: UNC91
Why not play PISGAH here and give them the gate minus the power bill and security. They need it, South Point wont have revenue without a home game anyway. Seems like a perfect solution for both teams. As I said on another thread, I’ll even be willing to buy then a tank of gas ⛽️ for the bus ride.

A MaxPreps intern obviously got confused inputting the data. Chester is scheduled to play South Pointe (SC), not South Point (NC).

PISGAH is out, they are playing Mt Heritage this week. The search goes on to find an opponent for the mighty Red Raiders this Friday night.

• Haha
Heard a Charlotte school yesterday, but then heard they backed out...Don't really know who else is out there.

We are playing Hickory Ridge at Hickory Ridge Friday at 730
That QB is as slippery as they come. He got out if 4-5 sacks if not more. Gotta make sure your boys wrap up. On defense they don’t like smash mouth football so I think you’ll have success there.

Thanks CC. I’m sure the coaching staff will have a full scouting report but it’s cool for the adverse fan to know sort a what to expect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT