ADVERTISEMENT

Heide Trask @ South Columbus

I really think if South Columbus can get halfway healthy they can win this game. Had a lot of key players out last week that would really make the game against Trask much closer than without them, and NO, I don’t think the game would have turned out much different against West if those players were healthy. But this is a different week and I’m looking for that Stallion pride to enter the OK Corral on Homecoming Night. Go Stallions!!

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Another winnable game that ended in a blow out loss… but hey I hear the stallions are on the right path 😂

At least there’s only one more week of suffering. With an expected loss next week vs Whiteville, that will bring Dove’s 4 year record to 11-22 and that’s unacceptable. Could we see a coaching change next year in Tabor city? I think it’s time, would love to see someone with tradition come back and reignite the program

Reactions: Core31
At least there’s only one more week of suffering. With an expected loss next week vs Whiteville, that will bring Dove’s 4 year record to 11-22 and that’s unacceptable. Could we see a coaching change next year in Tabor city? I think it’s time, would love to see someone with tradition come back and reignite the program
I’d be cool with a Jake and Dove swap middle school to high school.

on another note …. Trask was the dirtiest team I’ve seen in quite some time …. Surprised a fight didn’t break out last night … proud of the stallions for being the bigger team even in a loss and just playing football….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT