ADVERTISEMENT

Heatwave

It must be global warming! They blame everything that is weather associated on it. Personally I think it’s summertime and in the summer it gets hot. Wait till December nhen it’ll be cold, they’ll blame that on global warming too. 🤡’s, 🤡’s, 🤡’s. Go back and look at the predictions they’ve made since the 1970’s. 🤡’s I tell you they are 🤡’s.

We having mid to upper 90’s where I’m at. But next week showing hot temperatures breaking back to the 80’s. It’s just typical July weather.

How’s it looking today. 68 right now getting a hard rain with a little hail.
Have to send some of that my way. It’s 93 where I’m at. But they talking like some possible thunderstorms for tomorrow evening. So hopefully we get some rain down our way. Maybe bring little relief. Lol.

Reactions: 87SwO and Appvol
It must be global warming! They blame everything that is weather associated on it. Personally I think it’s summertime and in the summer it gets hot. Wait till December nhen it’ll be cold, they’ll blame that on global warming too. 🤡’s, 🤡’s, 🤡’s. Go back and look at the predictions they’ve made since the 1970’s. 🤡’s I tell you they are ’s.
This past winter in the Greensboro area we had 0 {Snow}, the year before that we had maybe 2 Snow Storms that equal 1 inch combined. 3 years ago We got more snow than NY, Philly and Wash, D.C. May and Early June we was stuck around 60 to 68 Degrees. For most of Late June to July we was Hotter than San Diego, Calf that was stuck around 82 until recently. You saying California from LA to SF getting Snow in May in Blizzard Conditions is NORMAL? Or The Waters around Miami being Bath Tub Hot that it's killing the Coral Reefs is Normal? Arizona, New Mexico and Texas boiling around 112-118 for the last 40 Days is normal? Landslides? Europe from Spain, Italy and Greece that they had to shut everything down. Back to Greensboro in Jan we 16 Days at 52 - 62 degrees, 13 Days around 45-49 and only 2 days around 37-39. No days below Freezing and No Snow!!!! So you think that is normal? Landslides in New York from Rains, Tornados near Chicago? Okay Man!!!

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
This past winter in the Greensboro area we had 0 {Snow}, the year before that we had maybe 2 Snow Storms that equal 1 inch combined. 3 years ago We got more snow than NY, Philly and Wash, D.C. May and Early June we was stuck around 60 to 68 Degrees. For most of Late June to July we was Hotter than San Diego, Calf that was stuck around 82 until recently. You saying California from LA to SF getting Snow in May in Blizzard Conditions is NORMAL? Or The Waters around Miami being Bath Tub Hot that it's killing the Coral Reefs is Normal? Arizona, New Mexico and Texas boiling around 112-118 for the last 40 Days is normal? Landslides? Europe from Spain, Italy and Greece that they had to shut everything down. Back to Greensboro in Jan we 16 Days at 52 - 62 degrees, 13 Days around 45-49 and only 2 days around 37-39. No days below Freezing and No Snow!!!! So you think that is normal? Landslides in New York from Rains, Tornados near Chicago? Okay Man!!!
Maybe...maybe not.....but I still think you should change your name to P. Sitting Down instead of P. Saunders.

How do we not know that maybe all this weather is because La Nino is over and we are going into a El Niño now.

That is definitely normal snow flake

Reactions: SPRaiders78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT