ADVERTISEMENT

HB 91 IS CLOSE TO BECOMING LAW, Could the NCHSAA be out?

TD, I am sure you are aware that HB91 was totally written and pushed solely by republicans. What changes to the make up of NC Congress, do you think is happening in 2022. This bill had nothing to do with Cooper, other than him signing it into law.
Well just look at the damn country. Look at gas,groceries,we don't need Raleigh involved in high school sports. Yes 2022 will change slot,if we make it till then

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Some of you need to read up on all the athletes WORLDWIDE who are collapsing and some dying after being forced to take the jab...it is bad...soccer players w myocarditis...the shot causes INFLAMMATION and it is not needed for young, healthy, kids
check it out
Hey, it's on the internet, so it must be true. 😂😂😂

Some of you need to read up on all the athletes WORLDWIDE who are collapsing and some dying after being forced to take the jab...it is bad...soccer players w myocarditis...the shot causes INFLAMMATION and it is not needed for young, healthy, kids
check it out
THANK YOU for saying everything I wanting to say and now I know there are at least a few of you fellers that have some good Ole common f@#$ing sense!!! This whole jab ordeal is nothing more than a charade run by the Godless elite that have wanted this mess so bad they can taste it for generations now! Open your eyes folks! Or.....continue to stand in line at the pharm with your sleeve rolled up and step off the cliff with the rest. Your choice! And so long as I can still make MY CHOICE, then what you choose to do is all gravy but I'll be damned if someone is gonna MAKE me or my children take that crap! If it's so dang wonderful and works so well then take it yourself and you can have the "immunity" but for me and mine.....I'll take my chances with the virus that yields a 99.95% survival rate and even better odds for my youngins! Yea.....I'm good and no thanks! But as for HB91, I'll "circle back psaki" and open the conversation back to whether or not this gives Ole puss n boots in Raleigh the ability to say, "no jab no play" like he wants to!?!? Ultimately it would only lead to AAU and Club sports becoming the norm and hopefully we can fix half this mess in 2022 and bulldoze the rest in 2024!!!! Just my thoughts....🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Well if Coop says no jab no play thank NC republicans since they made this bill possible.

Seriously stop with the paranoia or just choose to keep being played.

2022 is going to change nothing in NC.

Reactions: VHSL-helper
Well if Coop says no jab no play thank NC republicans since they made this bill possible.

2022 is going to change nothing i

THANK YOU for saying everything I wanting to say and now I know there are at least a few of you fellers that have some good Ole common f@#$ing sense!!! This whole jab ordeal is nothing more than a charade run by the Godless elite that have wanted this mess so bad they can taste it for generations now! Open your eyes folks! Or.....continue to stand in line at the pharm with your sleeve rolled up and step off the cliff with the rest. Your choice! And so long as I can still make MY CHOICE, then what you choose to do is all gravy but I'll be damned if someone is gonna MAKE me or my children take that crap! If it's so dang wonderful and works so well then take it yourself and you can have the "immunity" but for me and mine.....I'll take my chances with the virus that yields a 99.95% survival rate and even better odds for my youngins! Yea.....I'm good and no thanks! But as for HB91, I'll "circle back psaki" and open the conversation back to whether or not this gives Ole puss n boots in Raleigh the ability to say, "no jab no play" like he wants to!?!? Ultimately it would only lead to AAU and Club sports becoming the norm and hopefully we can fix half this mess in 2022 and bulldoze the rest in 2024!!!! Just my thoughts....🤣👍

2022 is going to change nothing in NC.
Yea, you been thunder struck alright! You just go right ahead and continue to jump in line at CVS everytime Anthony Fauci and PEDO-JOE tell ya they have a brand new concoction ready to test out because the last one you took for Delta and Omicron doesn't protect Pi, Rho, Sigma, Tau and so on. 😉 As for me....I'll set back with my tinfoil cap and take parlay bets to see if ya make it to Omega!!! All jokes aside brother.....don't just listen to me and all the "crazy conspiracy theorists" running a muck. Do your own research and you may find that there's more to this mess than meets the eye!! This mess goes way beyond red or blue....believe me when I say that there is something nefarious at play! Either way....although we may just agree to disagree I will pray for you all the same sir.

I've done plenty of research. The difference bewteen you and I is, I understand how to do research and don't dig into internet rabbit holes to find information that says what I want to hear from Bobby Lou down at Frank's grill that watches Alex Jones.

That crap from Goldencross, that isn't reaearch, and that isn't a source that is even remotely qualified to discuss science and medicine.

Let's just stop vaccinating and let people get measles, polio, and smallpox. That's freedom isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Superkase1982
Measles, polio, and small pox are entirely different. Those can be vaccinated away for the most part.
Flu and covid and others that come from animals cannot. The death percentage is ALOT different also.

Thunder if you watch any of the left main street media then You've heard plenty of lie. I watch CNN, MSNBC, and look sten to NRP regularly. The lie all the time so don't act like it just some right wing thing. The View said this week that Kyle Rittenhouse ran down and killed the first person he shot. Keep in mind this was after 2 weeks of fbi film in court showing Kyle did not.

Well I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, etc. I don't even sit and watch the news. I read a couple newspapers/sites in the morning and then gather my medical information from medical journals or use sites that cite medical journals.

In regards to right wing news, I'm not even talking Fox News here. The misinformation from the far right on vaccines and Covid goes way deeper into some crazy rabbit hole with Alex Jones, Mike Lindell, and Marge Green.

Is there bias from both right and left sources? Yes. But people need to learn that some of these sources they are trusting aren't real sources and just create chaos.

The scary thing is BK, this anti vac thing is going to lead people to not vaccinate against all those mentioned above. The anti vac campaign was gaining steam long before Covid, and now it's rolling down hill fast.

• Love
Those others had high death rates unlike covid. Most think covid will be basically a cold in a couple years.
2022 or 2023 I'm thinking.

The death rate isn't the point I'm trying to make. People have gone cookcoo in regards to vaccines thinking they cause autisim, have tracking devices, and all grades of stuff. So the anti vaccine plot against the Covid vaccine is hurting those other vaccines.

Who is most though? While we all hope that is right I haven't seen anything to support that.

I'm a firm believer that if we don't take some of the measures we do, the rates are much much higher much like the flu pandemic was.

Last edited:
Look up when will covid become like the common flu or cold. You can find that many if not almost all think this will go away. You realize this is ,I think the fifth covid virus we've had. The others became the common cold and flu.

So what I have gathered is this is a thought but it's going to require more people to be vaccinated or be exposed.

Look up when will covid become like the common flu or cold. You can find that many if not almost all think this will go away. You realize this is ,I think the fifth covid virus we've had. The others became the common cold and flu.
BK, if you’re right, it’s still scary. Love to relate to you what I went through in 2014 with the flu. Not much different than what many have experienced with COVID 19. So, I regularly take my flu and pneumonia shots Now. What’s ironic is that most of my friends and family do now also. Even the ones who won’t go near a COVID vaccine.

The death rate isn't the point I'm trying to make. People have gone cookcoo in regards to vaccines thinking they cause autisim, have tracking devices, and all grades of stuff. So the anti vaccine plot against the Covid vaccine is hurting those other vaccines.

Who is most though? While we all hope that is right I haven't seen anything to support that.

I'm a firm believer that if we don't take some of the measures we do, the rates are much much higher much like the flu pandemic was.
News media and politicians on both sides have caused people to question the government. When you look at the people running this country I understand why people would mistrust the government

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
What happen to my body my choice? Yes I be been Vaxed, but the boosters...... Naw, I will pass.
I got my booster five weeks ago it's just 1/3 of the original dose. I don't why people make such a big deal about it certainly better then the getting the virus or getting it without any protection. Everyone always mentions the mortality rate which still is 10× higher then the flu but thing is 30% of people get long covid and it can do things you wouldn't think of I goes after any weakness my brother had wants concerned a mild case back first of the year but then it went after his gout and arthritis in a knee he injured years ago couldn't walk without crutches for months had to move his office home still his taste buds are off and still can't smell said he wouldn't wish this stuff on anyone his daughter dealt with brain fog for months. My healthy 24 year old son-in-law may have to carry an inhaler rest of his life said that the vaccine though did help with some of his symptoms.
Day I got my booster they had an unvaccinated patient test positive for both covid and flu nice combo which is something my doctor is afraid of seeing the winter.

Sure but then they turn around and elect nuts like Cawthorn, Boebert, and Mark Robinson.
I’m not saying either party’s been smart in candidate selection. I will say one party controls the media through special interest money.

I’m not saying either party’s been smart in candidate selection. I will say one party controls the media through special interest money.

While the other controls corporate America 😁

Let's go Brandon! Just think that meme came from the main stream media speaking a lie for the masses to believe. Funny how that's worked out.

Well if people wouldn't be so stupid to have to shout f the president during a Nascar race where it can be on live tv Nascar wouldn't have had to try and cover for it.

LGB isn't clever either for those that think it is.

I got my booster five weeks ago it's just 1/3 of the original dose. I don't why people make such a big deal about it certainly better then the getting the virus or getting it without any protection. Everyone always mentions the mortality rate which still is 10× higher then the flu but thing is 30% of people get long covid and it can do things you wouldn't think of I goes after any weakness my brother had wants concerned a mild case back first of the year but then it went after his gout and arthritis in a knee he injured years ago couldn't walk without crutches for months had to move his office home still his taste buds are off and still can't smell said he wouldn't wish this stuff on anyone his daughter dealt with brain fog for months. My healthy 24 year old son-in-law may have to carry an inhaler rest of his life said that the vaccine though did help with some of his symptoms.
Day I got my booster they had an unvaccinated patient test positive for both covid and flu nice combo which is something my doctor is afraid of seeing the winter.

People would rather believe doom and gloom and conspriacy theories than protect themselves and those around them.

Well if people wouldn't be so stupid to have to shout f the president during a Nascar race where it can be on live tv Nascar wouldn't have had to try and cover for it.

LGB isn't clever either for those that think it is.
The media said way worse about trump and Democrats cheered them on. There’s 0 respect for the office anymore

How much do you truly know about corporate America? Corporate America controls both parties. That’s why both parties agree to things like nafta

Republican states sure are pushing to lower or get rid of their corporate tax rates and definitely don't like corporate regulations. Not say corporate interest don't dictate both parties but one is definitely more capitalism friendly.

The media said way worse about trump and Democrats cheered them on. There’s 0 respect for the office anymore

Well he was a pretty terrible person and still is. We shouldn't excuse that. You can respect the office but not like the person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
You don't have to listen to any media or politicians kinda dumb it's become political anyway. Just looking at our tri-county and local hospital during the last wave this summer when my cousin's husband had to got to Knoxville for his heart closes hospital with one bed every person in our hospital with it was unvaccinated all 30 people including two in their 20's who died was unvaccinated.
My other brother who hates Biden and supports Trump doesn't trust the government and all that works for a company that designs and builds specialty medical refrigeration equipment has built the freezers for Pfizer but he had meetings with their scientist so he asked them questions and one thing was about the speed and she told him while the production of the vaccine may have been quick but the research was not that they've been studying these viruses like coronavirus for decades knowing that sooner or later they would mutate into something like covid-19 and when it happened a vaccine would be needed quickly.

You don't have to listen to any media or politicians kinda dumb it's become political anyway. Just looking at our tri-county and local hospital during the last wave this summer when my cousin's husband had to got to Knoxville for his heart closes hospital with one bed every person in our hospital with it was unvaccinated all 30 people including two in their 20's who died was unvaccinated.
My other brother who hates Biden and supports Trump doesn't trust the government and all that works for a company that designs and builds specialty medical refrigeration equipment has built the freezers for Pfizer but he had meetings with their scientist so he asked them questions and one thing was about the speed and she told him while the production of the vaccine may have been quick but the research was not that they've been studying these viruses like coronavirus for decades knowing that sooner or later they would mutate into something like covid-19 and when it happened a vaccine would be needed quickly.

I'm not sure why anyone listens to polticians in regards to Covid or these crazy conspiracy theorist that have no medical knowledge. Just how it's impacting our communities is telling enough.

People can't quite grasp that the research has been there for years.

It's a worldwide issue and there are people working around the clock to try and get a grasp on things and keep us safe.

Well he was a pretty terrible person and still is. We shouldn't excuse that. You can respect the office but not like the person.
Biden not Harris are any better. I long for Clinton or bush. It’s a shame you have to be so radical to be elected. I agree Covid should have never been a political issue, but it sure was released at an inexplicable time

I disagree with Biden. Not 100% on board with some things he has done or said but I feel he is a much better person and leader than the previous. Once the market corrects itself, levels off, and the infrastructure bill starts hitting we'll be in an ok place.

I don't like Harris though. I honestly hope we don't have to go through anothet Trump/Biden election or even a Harris campaign.

I was a Bush supporter until the end. The crash of the economy ultimately falls on him.

It is terrible that extremist are taking over. It's horrifying.

Covid could have been the best thing to happen to Trump but he chose to be a darn bozo instead and now he's sitting at Mar-a-Lago spouting bs.

I disagree with Biden. Not 100% on board with some things he has done or said but I feel he is a much better person and leader than the previous. Once the market corrects itself, levels off, and the infrastructure bill starts hitting we'll be in an ok place.

I don't like Harris though. I honestly hope we don't have to go through anothet Trump/Biden election or even a Harris campaign.

I was a Bush supporter until the end. The crash of the economy ultimately falls on him.

It is terrible that extremist are taking over. It's horrifying.

Covid could have been the best thing to happen to Trump but he chose to be a darn bozo instead and now he's sitting at Mar-a-Lago spouting bs.
Biden has memory issues. I think he is a good person. I don’t think he’s an effective leader and he’s ruining the economy. Trumps rhetoric was terrible, but his policies helped areas like ours. Jmo. Back to topic. Nchsaa hasn’t done itself any favors hoarding money while schools struggle to fund athletics. Especially title 9 sports. I’m worried if the state takes it over it’ll be worse. I think they should appoint a board of mostly retired coaches and ads to manage athletics.

The economy will correct itself and be fine by next summer I believe. Business weren't going to not get back the profits they lost during Covid.

I'm afraid of where that money will go with the state. The state has no room to speak on hoarding money. Look at the rainy day fund they won't come off of right now.

I like the thought of retired coaches and ADs on the board. Maybe each conference should elect a representative to serve on the board or divide the state into 10-12 regions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT