ADVERTISEMENT

Haywood County - Like sands through the hour glass...

Aceofspades721

Oct 5, 2016
So what is the latest drama coming out of Haywood County at the School Board meeting in regards to Pisgah and Tuscola football? I heard the Eastern Haywood Journal put an article in the online edition of the newspaper and it is nowhere to be found now. It is always fun down East to se you guys going at it. Enlighten us to what is going on.

673bfo.jpg

Apparently it is only allowed one way........Rumor has it..

The story got pulled off the web. Why? Who knows.

Reportedly the school board will be considering adopting the NCHSAA policy. If my memory is correct the NCHSAA policy is in effect if the local board doesn't have a policy. If they are now going to adopt the NCHSAA's , what was the old one?

Kids are allowed to transfer from girls to boys so it makes since that some would want to make the switch from Tuscola to Pisgah.....
That being said I heard they were putting a stop to Tuscola's best players going to PHS which is playing a big part in Chappell's rumored interview at Hendersonville.

R&G are you talking about actual transfers of kids from school to school or are you talking about transgender kids. I wouldn’t think you’d not have very many of the latter. Oh and you should have used sense, not since. The grammar police are very cruel and always point out our mistakes. How can a school system allow transfers but not allow them for superior athletes?

Trying to stop transfers is like anything else if they want to do it bad enough they will find a way. What I find more interesting is the talk of Chappell going to hendo ? This has happened almost every year he has been at pisgah . But this time the bear faithful seem to be eerily quiet about it. A comment like this in past years would have a couple hundred posts/name calling/ threats of violence etc. this tells me the phone has been ringing In smoky mountains field house lately! Jmo

Trying to stop transfers is like anything else if they want to do it bad enough they will find a way. What I find more interesting is the talk of Chappell going to hendo ? This has happened almost every year he has been at pisgah . But this time the bear faithful seem to be eerily quiet about it. A comment like this in past years would have a couple hundred posts/name calling/ threats of violence etc. this tells me the phone has been ringing In smoky mountains field house lately! Jmo
Every year you guys from Waynesville start this and every year it blows up in your face. Hendersonville named their new coach and it wasn't Brett.So I guess you will have to cancel that parade again.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT