ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Wallace Rose Hill

Yeah I have a feeling the Rams are going to try and make a example of the Bulldogs for what happened last year.

Come on Ottis,looking foward to it. We got knocked off of our high horse,but the bulldogs will fight.

I'll give you a call later in the week and let you know for sure. We have a DOT project we have to get done with Thurs and Friday for a bridge to be replaced. I'm hoping I don't have to work late Friday.

Reactions: dogs79
Yes it will ....IF YOU SIT ON THE RAMS SIDE.

I like the Rams football program. They have always been a tough program to compete with. They may have the best team they have ever fielded this year. It's a long season and they have to avoid the injury bugs but they seem well on their way. But these guy's from Wallace Rose Hill know how to treat a guest!! I always eat good when I get up with them. Maybe 252 and Ram60 need to join the group this Friday.

Reactions: Swo_05 and dogs79
Wrh will come out for blood after last week. Havelock will come out swinging for last year. Should be a hell of a game. I want to make the trip but white oaks seems like they are up and coming this year. Burney will be on the sidelines, always love catching up with the best player to suite up for SWO

Reactions: SWO-#1
I like the Rams football program. They have always been a tough program to compete with. They may have the best team they have ever fielded this year. It's a long season and they have to avoid the injury bugs but they seem well on their way. But these guy's from Wallace Rose Hill know how to treat a guest!! I always eat good when I get up with them. Maybe 252 and Ram60 need to join the group this Friday.
Will be there, where do you all want to meet up.

Reactions: Swo_05
unless WRH makes huge improvements on defensive side of the ball its going to be another long night.

Will be there, where do you all want to meet up.

dog79 posted about Sensations. It's a family style restaurant from what I read on the internet. Would be fine with me if that is what they agree on.You'll like these guys, good people.

dog79 posted about Sensations. It's a family style restaurant from what I read on the internet. Would be fine with me if that is what they agree on.You'll like these guys, good people.
Will try and make it, but one of the guys riding with me can't get off work till 5, so it will be possible that we won't get there till game time.

Question to Bulldog fans, how much seating is available for the visiting fans? I looked at pictures of the stadium on Carolina Preps and they don't show any visiting fan seating.

Question to Bulldog fans, how much seating is available for the visiting fans? I looked at pictures of the stadium on Carolina Preps and they don't show any visiting fan seating.
Visiting seating extremely limited. I recommend getting there no later than 5:30. I will not attend because Havelock should be up by about 24 points at half

Reactions: DC_Tiger and Swo_05
I went to the stadium last yr when our jv played wrh, they visiting stands are about as big as our overflow stands on the side of our visitor section lol... Get there late and u will be standing behind the endzone

Yeah and that’s cost them the title game not being able to stop the run when they needed to

Actually that didn’t cost them the title game. We went away from what was working all year, mixing up the pass with the run. Barrett didn’t hardly touch the ball in the 4th qtr and CC just kept the ball and pretty much ran out the the clock, and kept our defense on the field. Too many 3 an outs.

But in the playoffs good backs did get a lot of yards we let them run but we made the plays when we had a bend don’t break defense. It should be a good game. It would be good to see if we can finally play a clean game witho

Actually that didn’t cost them the title game. We went away from what was working all year, mixing up the pass with the run. Barrett didn’t hardly touch the ball in the 4th qtr and CC just kept the ball and pretty much ran out the the clock, and kept our defense on the field. Too many 3 an outs.

But in the playoffs good backs did get a lot of yards we let them run but we made the plays when we had a bend don’t break defense. It should be a good game. It would be good to see if we can finally play a clean game witho

Yeah that cost them too but trying run wildcat instead of keeping possibly the best passing quarter back in the state in the game on a 4th and one was brainless to me but still they got ran on all night and they knew the run was coming and couldn’t stop it you’re not gonna beat good defensive teams that can do that you have to be able to stop the run

Give WRH credit for playing this caliber of team. WRH put the state on notice last year, they were for real. Havelock will do the same this year.

WRH 14
Havelock 35

JV dogs says something bout future!

Havelock has an excellent jv program. I would just about bet the last 10 yrs they have loss less than 10 games. Any time you beat their jv's you are doing good. I was encouraged by our jv's last night. Defensive line and linebackers all freshmen and got the job done.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT