ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Southern Nash

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Woo this gonna be a great game here I think southern Nash has a the best counter for havelock they run the ball 50 times a game and they have a great defense

I also seen tho southern Nash really can't pass that well only 42% completion but I believe this game can go either way this game is gonna come down to turn overs and defense who can keep who's offense off the field

I'm only giving havelock the edge because I believe southern Nash is really one demional and havelock is really balanced so ima say this game will be a good one im gonna pick havelock 35-31

Reactions: splitright30trap
I'll be in attendance. Even though I go to a Nash County school, Southern isn't really a rival of ours and I would love to seem them win a State Title. This is really their last chance to win one before talent starts falling. However, I think Havelock wins in a tight one.

Southern Nash can ball control and keep Havelock's offense on the bench which is key if you want to stop the Rams.
Does Havelock have a lot of guys going both ways? Typically if you're playing a team like that they can wear your guys down with 12-13 play drives. Depth will be key

Southern Nash can ball control and keep Havelock's offense on the bench which is key if you want to stop the Rams.
Does Havelock have a lot of guys going both ways? Typically if you're playing a team like that they can wear your guys down with 12-13 play drives. Depth will be key

None of their key players really go both ways as they've got a good amount of depth on both sides.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
Lol what? Not one person starts on both offense and defense for SN. Someone may come in for an important play or two that plays on the other side but no one goes both ways.

They do have ppl going both ways two of their leading tacklers goes both ways and one their wide outs

They do have ppl going both ways two of their leading tacklers goes both ways and one their wide outs

I’ve watched every game this year. Like I said there are a few guys that will come in situationally but no one plays offense and defense all the time. That’s just plain incorrect.

Cool tbh idrc not really worried bout if they go both ways or not I know they do sometimes so either way they do but anyways one team moves on tonight go havelock

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT