ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Morehead

Congrats to Morehead good luck going forward .lts hard to feel sorry for Havelock football when you consider what they have done .Four state championship appearances in a row winning three.Havelock had a young team this year and will be on another four or five championships run starting next season.The Jv and middle school was loaded this year.Im hearing crest will be in the toilet again after this season and I'm looking forward to that.

Congrats to Morehead this season. The 3A mid-state conference is representing this year. Could it be a rematch with my EA boys in the 4th round. Who knows. Tough games coming up for both teams this Friday night. Lets sit back and see what happens. Lets stop the talk about Havelock. They are done and will have to wait until next year. Both of the mid-state teams have a chance to win the 3A state title. Lets go boys.

Reactions: ramball101
Hey...didn't Crest have to drop to little 3A to actually win a championship? Just wondering....

Morehead....Hats off to you young men. Very impressed with how yall played with integrity and passion! Good luck on your next game. Much respect to all you young men.

252....Please stop with all your posts and acting like you ever played Havelock football. You've never been begged to play either! This I know first hand Jordan....so stop talking for Havelock Fans! Thanks bro!

That's not how you spell my name but your funny seeing how u wasn't in my. Classes how u know what people asked me to do lmao

Hey...didn't Crest have to drop to little 3A to actually win a championship? Just wondering....

Morehead....Hats off to you young men. Very impressed with how yall played with integrity and passion! Good luck on your next game. Much respect to all you young men.

252....Please stop with all your posts and acting like you ever played Havelock football. You've never been begged to play either! This I know first hand Jordan....so stop talking for Havelock Fans! Thanks bro!

And no one talking for the havelock fans I'm talking for myself tf in from havelock I'll talk about what I feel like talking about tf u gonna do about it

Congrats to Morehead good luck going forward .lts hard to feel sorry for Havelock football when you consider what they have done .Four state championship appearances in a row winning three.Havelock had a young team this year and will be on another four or five championships run starting next season.The Jv and middle school was loaded this year.Im hearing crest will be in the toilet again after this season and I'm looking forward to that.
Your hearing wrong. Crest will be very good again next year. Now the year after that i dont know how it will be but Crest will be fine next year.

Two teams havelock played are in the east finals in 4a rose and new hanover as I predicted rose would beat conely on a dry field

New hanover a team havelock crushed 42-0 lol they turn their team around real good but havelock plays no one just remember that

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT