ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Charlotte Catholic

Easy

Just curious...are you suggesting that Havelock lost to Catholic because they underestimated Catholic. is that what you are saying.
Is that thr only part that u Read? Did u miss the part about not knowing what to expect from they style?

All I keep hearing is coaching... Coaches can't go on the field, the kids still gotta play the game. You can put kids in perfect position, they still have to be able to make the play... 2moro we shall find out, one thing for sure Havelock aint running scared like the rest of these posters teams are.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Something to consider as well with these successful teams. When they consistently go to playing 15/16 games a year deep into the playoffs as opposed to the 11 game regular season. In a decade they have played the equivalent of four and half more seasons.

Reactions: easy252 and jojr01
Something to consider as well with these successful teams. When they consistently go to playing 15/16 games a year deep into the playoffs as opposed to the 11 game regular season. In a decade they have played the equivalent of four and half more seasons.
Agreed, this shouldn't mean much this game tho seeing as how they both traditional go pretty far every year. I think in the last 4 seasons CC may have played 3 more games than Havelock.

All I keep hearing is coaching... Coaches can't go on the field, the kids still gotta play the game. You can put kids in perfect position, they still have to be able to make the play... 2moro we shall find out, one thing for sure Havelock aint running scared like the rest of these posters teams are.
High school coaches are the ultimate gamblers. They put their livelihood in the hands of teenagers and where their heads are on game day. Mistakes will be made. The best coaches know how to teach, motivate get buy-in to their system. I don't think this will be a game about Xs and Os. I thinks both coaching staffs are well established. It will boil down to execution, matchups, momentum and breaks. I am sure both teams are planning on showing up tomorrow night and I for one am not accusing anyone of running scared in this game, least of all Havelock. One paper, they are the favorite.

High school coaches are the ultimate gamblers. They put their livelihood in the hands of teenagers and where their heads are on game day. Mistakes will be made. The best coaches know how to teach, motivate get buy-in to their system. I don't think this will be a game about Xs and Os. I thinks both coaching staffs are well established. It will boil down to execution, matchups, momentum and breaks. I am sure both teams are planning on showing up tomorrow night and I for one am not accusing anyone of running scared in this game, least of all Havelock. One paper, they are the favorite.
Na we gonna stay with the underdog role lol. You don't go into a game with thr 3 time state champs and be favorite. All im hearing is I hope Havelock can pull this off, throw the paper out the window cuz they been shutting down high scoring offenses lol

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Not knowing what to expect from smash mouth football? Ok cool, we were still better in 2017.
Not knowing what to expect as far as a team holding the ball until the last second on the play clock every play and getting one possession a qtr, yeah lol. As far as better, well u won so obviously🤷🏽‍♂️ See u 2moro

Not knowing what to expect as far as a team holding the ball until the last second on the play clock every play and getting one possession a qtr, yeah lol. As far as better, well u won so obviously🤷🏽‍♂️ See u 2moro
How did you not know that? That’s literally one of the things the Wing T is designed to do.

Reactions: crest91
Aren’t you supposed to be retweeting weird stuff on twitter? That has nothing to do with the discussion of the game.
I was just wondering. I don’t think you guys that help get enough credit for what you do. With all the time you put into coaching.

Reactions: UNC91
How did you not know that? That’s literally one of the things the Wing T is designed to do.
Man stop that, its literally tons of teams over here on the East that run the wing T and dont take every play to the end of the play clock... Just say its yall strategy and move along

Man stop that, its literally tons of teams over here on the East that run the wing T and dont take every play to the end of the play clock... Just say its yall strategy and move along
What is this strategy you speak of?!?! 😉😉

Reactions: easy252
For those CC fans going to THE GAME feel free to visit the Havelock tailgate party! Plenty of free food and drink! Enjoy the game - GO HAVELOCK!!!

Reactions: Otis4411
It’s about to get real in 4 hours. We about to find out what is what and who is who. No more going back and forth on these boards. No more we beat you last time no more we beat other high powered teams. We will see who wants it bad tonight. All I know when those Rams come out the tunnel and you hear that Ayooooo! It’s going to get real on the battlefield!This one is real personal to the Rams. I went to their last game. The kids did not even celebrate. They want this one.

Hey Easy. Catholic doesn't intentionally hold the ball until the last second to eat the clock but it sometimes happens. The quarterback runs to the sideline to get the next play call between each play. He will cover more yards than anyone in the game, just not from the line of scrimmage. Not a fan of the system, but if the play call is quick, it will typically get off quick. If the OC is slow with the call, they will push the play clock. Runs my blood pressure up too many times during a game and will probably have you scratching your head too. When you grind out plays 3-5 yards a clip, the clock doesn't stop except to move the chains. 12-15 play drives are not uncommon and that, in and of itself, will eat 6-8 minutes of time. When a team has as many burners as Havelock, you want to minimize their possessions.

It’s about to get real in 4 hours. We about to find out what is what and who is who. No more going back and forth on these boards. No more we beat you last time no more we beat other high powered teams. We will see who wants it bad tonight. All I know when those Rams come out the tunnel and you hear that Ayooooo! It’s going to get real on the battlefield!This one is real personal to the Rams. I went to their last game. The kids did not even celebrate. They want this one.
Havelock should win, if for no other reason, it’s extremely tough to win four in a row.

Havelock should win, if for no other reason, it’s extremely tough to win four in a row.

I don't disagree they should be the favorite for various reasons....however, I am still trying to get my head around 26 points as a prediction. Are you insulting our place kicker?

You had to go stick your nose in here and say something.... Just could not help yourself ..

I think you probably want it more than they do. Conventional wisdom is you are still whining and still have not got over your butt hurt.

Reactions: UNC91
You had to go stick your nose in here and say something.... Just could not help yourself ..

I think you probably want it more than they do. Conventional wisdom is you are still whining and still have not got over your butt hurt.
Dear lord here we go! Smh... just worry about the game tonight!

Should be a good game all HHS needs to do is handle their business keep a level head the offense we’ll get theirs the Defense needs to shut down CC put you to sleep offense to a whole lot of 3 and outs. I don’t think CC can stop HHS attack. I think it will be close for a while then the better team will open it up. And win by at least 3 TDS. Go Rams

• Angry
Reactions: ggman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT