ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Rams in a shootout over Jacksonville Cardinals

Yeah you can’t turn the ball over on a great team like Havelock. Cards showed some heart. Anyone who takes them lightly will be in for a surprise.

LoL excuses coming out again. Just stop man it's gettinf old. Every year you hype this game. Wasn't even CLOSE

Yeah you can’t turn the ball over on a great team like Havelock. Cards showed some heart. Anyone who takes them lightly will be in for a surprise.

LoL what happend to you team clown???? Excuses excuses

JHS is over rated plain and simple. Take the blinders off

This game honestly should not have been this close. You take away the 3 big plays Jville had and this is a blowout. They were not able to make a consistent drive up the field on Havelock all night, a few horrible missed tackles and bad coverage on a couple plays is the only thing kept this game close as it was. They asked for this game in the wet conditions thinking it would play to they advantage and it backfired on them. Maybe they see each other again, maybe not... They didnt hold up they end of the bargain last yr in the playoffs either.

This game honestly should not have been this close. You take away the 3 big plays Jville had and this is a blowout. They were not able to make a consistent drive up the field on Havelock all night, a few horrible missed tackles and bad coverage on a couple plays is the only thing kept this game close as it was. They asked for this game in the wet conditions thinking it would play to they advantage and it backfired on them. Maybe they see each other again, maybe not... They didnt hold up they end of the bargain last yr in the playoffs either.

Very true. Heard Havelock tried to move the game, JHS wouldn't. JHS thought the wet field would be a advantage LoL that back fired. Your right, JHS couldn't move the ball all game long. Throw out the long plays, game is blowout city. JHS won't hold up end this year again, from the brackets I've been seeing they will go big 3A anyways and could be to their advantage. Seems like small 3a is alot tougher this year. But we shall see. You think Havelock will win state this year? From what I saw last night they have a chance. QB Harris is a game changer

Very true. Heard Havelock tried to move the game, JHS wouldn't. JHS thought the wet field would be a advantage LoL that back fired. Your right, JHS couldn't move the ball all game long. Throw out the long plays, game is blowout city. JHS won't hold up end this year again, from the brackets I've been seeing they will go big 3A anyways and could be to their advantage. Seems like small 3a is alot tougher this year. But we shall see. You think Havelock will win state this year? From what I saw last night they have a chance. QB Harris is a game changer

Wet conditions hurt us some I know we got a crap load of holding penalties sort of unusual but we still moved the ball pretty good the passing game suffered a tad.

If we stay on top of our game we will be back in the title game. We have a lot of weapons this year more than last year. I know we can score on any team. With defensive adjustments we make and have a clean game we should be good. Depending on the brackets since we always get screwed. Looking forward to a game with Southern Nash it was a good game last time we played

Reactions: StallionSWO
If we stay on top of our game we will be back in the title game. We have a lot of weapons this year more than last year. I know we can score on any team. With defensive adjustments we make and have a clean game we should be good. Depending on the brackets since we always get screwed. Looking forward to a game with Southern Nash it was a good game last time we played[/QUOTE]

I've seen you say that a couple of times, how exactly does Havelock get "screwed"?

If we stay on top of our game we will be back in the title game. We have a lot of weapons this year more than last year. I know we can score on any team. With defensive adjustments we make and have a clean game we should be good. Depending on the brackets since we always get screwed. Looking forward to a game with Southern Nash it was a good game last time we played

I've seen you say that a couple of times, how exactly does Havelock get "screwed"?[/QUOTE]

If you have followed the brackets for the last 5 years HHS has never come out the east as the number 1 seed even when we won the title and undefeated we were the number 2 seed in the east....It wouldn’t surprise me if we were number 2 again. That’s what I mean by getting screwed.

Wet conditions hurt us some I know we got a crap load of holding penalties sort of unusual but we still moved the ball pretty good the passing game suffered a tad.

Yes sir. Never understand why Havelock never gets a 1 seed. Early predicting again have Havelock at 2. Don't think Nash can stay on the same field as Havelock. Good luck Havelock looked a lot better then last year's team for sure.

Yes sir. Never understand why Havelock never gets a 1 seed. Early predicting again have Havelock at 2. Don't think Nash can stay on the same field as Havelock. Good luck Havelock looked a lot better then last year's team for sure.

I don't think there is a secret group of people in the NCHSAA that has it out for them. Southern Nash looked good against Wake Forest until the game was called. Huss and Catholic look pretty good out West.

I've seen you say that a couple of times, how exactly does Havelock get "screwed"?

If you have followed the brackets for the last 5 years HHS has never come out the east as the number 1 seed even when we won the title and undefeated we were the number 2 seed in the east....It wouldn’t surprise me if we were number 2 again. That’s what I mean by getting screwed.[/QUOTE]

That's what happens when you have multiple teams that are undefeated. Actually think Havelock plays better on the road, so I've never really thought it was an issue.

I don't think there is a secret group of people in the NCHSAA that has it out for them. Southern Nash looked good against Wake Forest until the game was called. Huss and Catholic look pretty good out West.

This is every year not saying there is a group that has it out for us, we go most of the season as the number 1 seed and get bumped to number 2 doesn’t matter we would look good against WF so I don’t buy that. We have never gotten that total respect. People in the East knows our program until we are knocked off as the 1 seed than we should be. It would not surprise me if CC gets the number 1 seed in the West with one loss. It is fine we will do what we have to do as always.

If you have followed the brackets for the last 5 years HHS has never come out the east as the number 1 seed even when we won the title and undefeated we were the number 2 seed in the east....It wouldn’t surprise me if we were number 2 again. That’s what I mean by getting screwed.

That's what happens when you have multiple teams that are undefeated. Actually think Havelock plays better on the road, so I've never really thought it was an issue.[/QUOTE]

Doesn’t matter we never get that respect even when we won three in a row we were never the number 1 seed.

Havelock was a #1 seed in 2011, when they knocked off Rowan.

Havelock was a #1 seed in 2012, when they knocked off Concord.

Havelock was a #1 seed in 2013, when they knocked off Concord

Not sure what you're looking at.

Doesn’t matter we never get that respect even when we won three in a row we were never the number 1 seed.

Drawing straws to decide seedings and gaining respect are two different things.[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with drawing straws, facts are facts. It happens every year and I am very sure it will happen again we will take care of business as we have been doing

This has nothing to do with drawing straws, facts are facts. It happens every year and I am very sure it will happen again we will take care of business as we have been doing[/QUOTE]

Havelock was the #1 seed during their 3-year run, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

I dont care what seed we have, one must use Google to find the last time we lost on the road lol. Furthermore, I felt we should have ended up with a 3 seed last yr and traveled to Southern Nash just based off the fact we lost to Wallace and they lost to wake. Oh well, we will play in the parking lot it doesn't matter to us... Mt question is why are u in here criticizing and critiquing all of Havelocks movies? Ain't it a 4A thread u should be on trying to figure out when NB is gonna get out the cellar?

I dont care what seed we have, one must use Google to find the last time we lost on the road lol. Furthermore, I felt we should have ended up with a 3 seed last yr and traveled to Southern Nash just based off the fact we lost to Wallace and they lost to wake. Oh well, we will play in the parking lot it doesn't matter to us... Mt question is why are u in here criticizing and critiquing all of Havelocks movies? Ain't it a 4A thread u should be on trying to figure out when NB is gonna get out the cellar?

That's why I said they play better on the road.

I'm a football fan of Craven County, as I help cover it at the Sun Journal and Havelock News. What have I criticized? I wasn't aware that I was strictly to post on the 4A board. I'm not associated with the admin over at New Bern, so I'll keep on rooting for them and will let them handle what they need to handle.

Havelock was a #1 seed in 2011, when they knocked off Rowan.

Havelock was a #1 seed in 2012, when they knocked off Concord.

Havelock was a #1 seed in 2013, when they knocked off Concord

Not sure what you're looking at.

Not sure what you were looking at we weren’t the number one seed, all threeyears the number one seed got knocked off and we

Yes I stand corrected. You are correct I was really referring to our last 5 years when were placed anywhere from 2 to third. But as I said before it doesn’t matter we will
Take care of business. And your right we do
Play better on the road we do enjoy this long winning streak something like 40 game road winning streak.

I'm a football fan of Craven County, as I help cover it at the Sun Journal and Havelock News. What have I criticized? I wasn't aware that I was strictly to post on the 4A board. I'm not associated with the admin over at New Bern, so I'll keep on rooting for them and will let them handle what they need to handle.

Come on guys this is a great conversation craven County has to stick together, NBbear has always given us props.

All u have to do is read this thread, it's pretty obvious lol

SN will score on anyone. To say that SN can’t stay on the same field as Havelock is crazy. Havelock might would win but SN offense is legit.

SN will score on anyone. To say that SN can’t stay on the same field as Havelock is crazy. Havelock might would win but SN offense is legit.
SN offense is legit, probably just as legit as last yr... They will be tough no doubt, and I'm sure we will see them. Only thing is the defense wont be able to stop us just like last yr, and I think SN passed better last yr even tho they only pass when they have to. I think playing Wallace and jville prepares us pretty well for SN, even tho I think SN is better than both of them

SN offense is legit, probably just as legit as last yr... They will be tough no doubt, and I'm sure we will see them. Only thing is the defense wont be able to stop us just like last yr, and I think SN passed better last yr even tho they only pass when they have to. I think playing Wallace and jville prepares us pretty well for SN, even tho I think SN is better than both of them

SN offense is better than last year. Defense lost some keys guys and has some injuries. It would be high scoring again with turnovers being key. I was impressed how well Havelock moved the ball on SN last year. Last years defense was very good to go with a great offense. I’m hoping we meet up again bc that’s means SN is in the eastern finals again.

SN offense is better than last year. Defense lost some keys guys and has some injuries. It would be high scoring again with turnovers being key. I was impressed how well Havelock moved the ball on SN last year. Last years defense was very good to go with a great offense. I’m hoping we meet up again bc that’s means SN is in the eastern finals again.
It will definitely be a great rematch from the yr b4... 1st thing jumped out at me beside the obvious that yall found ANOTHER damn rb lol, was yall defense giving up like 40+ to Fike or sumbody. But it makes sense now with u saying yall lost sum key players

Don’t forget Rose they had a pretty good passing game. But let’s dont get too far ahead of ourselves time will tell. We have games to win before we can talk about that game. Depends where JHS falls at they might take care of them for us who knows..

Don’t forget Rose they had a pretty good passing game. But let’s dont get too far ahead of ourselves time will tell. We have games to win before we can talk about that game. Depends where JHS falls at they might take care of them for us who knows..
Well I was saying Wallace and Jville for the type of offense they run and the running game, SN wont pass like Rose did... but yes, 1 week at a time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT