ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Rams in a shootout over Jacksonville Cardinals

Havelock could still jump SN since the Hunt win will help out more than SN beating Northern Nash Friday if they do. It looks like SN will probably hold onto the top seed in the east but it isn’t written in stone yet.
It's all good, like I said b4 I thought we should have been a lower seed than them last yr due to our loss to Wallace and they loss to Wake... Just getting it in return, I'll take the ride to Bailey late November

I can honestly care less who think who is better than Havelock, we will see on the field these next few weeks. But it's pretty obvious if u wanna bring up past yrs that in the past 7 yrs we have been to 5 state title games and were a 99 yard play away from a 6th in 7 years who has been dominant on the East. The adjusted rankings just came out 2day, SN is ahead of us bcuz they beat RM... you wanna tell me again on how RM ducking us hold no weight??? We woulda beat them by 40, now we will end up with a 2 seed lol
*COULDN'T care less. And with your ummm...knowledge of football...how is it that you can't understand why Rocky Mount chose not to play? Lose, it hurts seeding. Win, it doesnt improve seeding. At this point, it's not a pissing match. It's about putting yourself in the best position for your own team to win a championship. But I would bet my horse that I don't have that the Havelock staff feels the exact same way. I'm sure that not playing the game was mutually agreed upon by both teams, because it wouldnt benefit HHS either. Whyyyyy would any team risk injuring their key players a week before the playoffs begin, on a meaningless game? That's just freaking stupid on so many levels. The teams are ducking injuries, not each other. But go on and tell me how somebody on the coaching staff has said that they wanted to play the game but RM said no. Smh. And once again, no one said RM would beat HHS. Just brought them up as eastern finalist contenders. Not eastern champion contenders. I think RM would lose to HHS too. And once again, again, I acknowledge HHS's decade long dominance. The reference to past seasons was to illustrate that they havent ALWAYS been great, as stated by the poster. The past does go beyond 10 years.

Last edited:
Havelock could still jump SN since the Hunt win will help out more than SN beating Northern Nash Friday if they do. It looks like SN will probably hold onto the top seed in the east but it isn’t written in stone yet.
That Hunt win is a forfeit. That shouldnt hold more weight than a team actually beating another team on the field.

*COULDN'T care less. And with your ummm...knowledge of football...how is it that you can't understand why Rocky Mount chose not to play? Lose, it hurts seeding. Win, it doesnt improve seeding. At this point, it's not a pissing match. It's about putting yourself in the best position for your own team to win a championship. But I would bet my horse that I don't have that the Havelock staff feels the exact same way. I'm sure that not playing the game was mutually agreed upon by both teams, because it wouldnt benefit HHS either. Whyyyyy would any team risk injuring their key players a week before the playoffs begin, on a meaningless game? That's just freaking stupid on so many levels. The teams are ducking injuries, not each other. But go on and tell me how somebody on the coaching staff has said that they wanted to play the game but RM said no. Smh. And once again, no one said RM would beat HHS. Just brought them up as eastern finalist contenders. Not eastern champion contenders. I think RM would lose to HHS too. And once again, again, I acknowledge HHS's decade long dominance. The reference to past seasons was to illustrate that they havent ALWAYS been great, as stated by the poster. The past does go beyond 10 years.
Dude u are obviously not a Havelock or Jacksonville fan, why are u even here? I have wasted too much energy even debating the little u know, hell I could be on the staff for all u know... Root for whoever your team is and I pray they are n our bracket and good enough to get far enough to meet us. Goodbye sir

Dude u are obviously not a Havelock or Jacksonville fan, why are u even here? I have wasted too much energy even debating the little u know, hell I could be on the staff for all u know... Root for whoever your team is and I pray they are n our bracket and good enough to get far enough to meet us. Goodbye sir
You're right. I'm not. Im a hs football fan. Am I not allowed to speak on teams other than the ones I root for? I'm a Carolina Panthers fan, so can I not say that the Cowboys suck? What's wrong with having an opinion other than All Hail Havelock? I mean, you are really getting worked up. For what? It's like you havent seen me say more than once that right now, Havelock is the truth. All you see is me saying that there are other good teams too, and that makes you guys foam at the mouth. You cant even comprehend why a team would save themselves from a meaningless game. Even if it was Powder Puff Prep, that game wouldn't be played anymore. But let me say this: Havelock has a very, very good chance of winning the east. There you go. Friends now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT