ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock(7-0) vs west craven(6-0)

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
This should be a good game plays at west craven house if the field is dry ima predict havelock to win 42-28 if it's another wet game it could go either way
Should be a good game wish this game was still the last game but it's ok after this game only really challenge left is swansboro havelock played without (Sharpe)now against a ok white oak team and won 38-20 so I think they played well with it raining most of the game and wind going

Havelock vs 2aa Washington (50-13) W
Havelock vs 4a new bern (41-6) W
Havelock vs 4a west hanover (42-0) W
Havelock vs 4a jh rose (49-48) W
Havelock vs 2aa northside(43-0) W
Havelock vs 3a west Carteret (41-6) W
Havelock vs 3a white oak (38-20) W

No I was just asking to make sure he"s not hurt . I saw that his name wasn't mentioned in the game

Bad, bad blood in this one after last year's dust up! I'd love to be at this game!

Changed my mind on this one. Havelock big. West Craven QB is out. Backup is good but not ready for this.

Changed my mind on this one. Havelock big. West Craven QB is out. Backup is good but not ready for this.
Yea he got in trouble cutting up in class tuesday. Been hoping this would stay on the downlow until kickoff. lol How long have you known?

I'll still stick with my Eagles. Jared is more than capable and he has played some. He don't play special teams and he don't play defense. Havelock still has to make plays and they have several hurt and a couple that may not play that they are not talking about. Not sure what to believe from what I'm hearing on them. Still should be a great game!!

I found out Wednesday. Was hoping he'd still play.Pulling for you guys but this is a tough position for a backup. He needs to take care of the ball to give them a chance.

I've heard similar things regarding Havelock. Don't think it's true tho. Tony is banged up but I'd be shocked if he wasn't out there. I'll be there tonight.

Someone please post the penalty yardage if the game is allowed to finish.

252 m on the track by the fieldhouse red shirt and State hat if you want to see how ugly I am. Good luck tonight!!

I don't even care about this game anymore cause Darius Abraham isn't playing doesn't mean crap to me

Here you go again. Darius makes plays and he makes mistakes. He ain't playing. We play with the kids that tow the line. No excuses from me. Havelock better not get cocky here.

Rams have a solid program. They'll win out as long as they don't overlook anyone.

22-6 havelock

Havelock plays without sharpe and west craven without Darius let's see how next meeting goes either way the east respentitive coming from craven county in 3a

22-6 havelock

Havelock plays without sharpe and west craven without Darius let's see how next meeting goes either way the east respentitive coming from craven county in 3a

I have to agree 252. 2 big pass plays and the snap over the punters head were the difference in this game. I'd love to see us stick with Jared at Qb and use Darius in a running role. Can't make mistakes and beat a team like Havelock, It was a fun night I enjoyed it. Enjoyed being able to chat it up with Wilber Sasser tonight. I consider him a legend in high school football. Great man!!!

Sharpe on crutches after the game. Impressed with WC run D. Eagles will be a different force with Debo in game.

Sharpe on crutches after the game. Impressed with WC run D. Eagles will be a different force with Debo in game.
He was on crutches cause he had a ankle sprain either way he will be ok I doubt he wanted to put pressure on it we have a by week this week which is much needed and yes west craven will be a different force but if havelock can apply pressure like they did in the second half I believe they had 5-6 sacks it will be another great game come playoff time
The only other 3a team that's gonna compete with these two in the east is eastern alamance but I still don't see them beating havelock or west craven their defenses is just too good and too fast I believe if Darius was able t play west craven would have def took this game the way havelock started the game

I know why he had it, I talked with him. He's banged up, I'd sit him until playoffs. Definitely a different game with Debo in there. Like the way the back up battled. West Craven has a terrific defensive line, really impressed. Hoping for a rematch.

I know why he had it, I talked with him. He's banged up, I'd sit him until playoffs. Definitely a different game with Debo in there. Like the way the back up battled. West Craven has a terrific defensive line, really impressed. Hoping for a rematch.
I wouldn't because that causes rust and causes players to make mistakes going weeks without playing id just play him less

He was on crutches cause he had a ankle sprain either way he will be ok I doubt he wanted to put pressure on it we have a by week this week which is much needed and yes west craven will be a different force but if havelock can apply pressure like they did in the second half I believe they had 5-6 sacks it will be another great game come playoff time
The only other 3a team that's gonna compete with these two in the east is eastern alamance but I still don't see them beating havelock or west craven their defenses is just too good and too fast I believe if Darius was able t play west craven would have def took this game the way havelock started the game
EA Alamance won't compete with them. Western Alamance is by far the better team in Alamance County. They were on the verge of blowing EA out before the strangest turn around I have ever seen. Let's just say Eastern didn't really win the game but Western lost it.

EA Alamance won't compete with them. Western Alamance is by far the better team in Alamance County. They were on the verge of blowing EA out before the strangest turn around I have ever seen. Let's just say Eastern didn't really win the game but Western lost it.

Come on don't leave us hanging like that. What happened that turned the game around?

OK I read the EA-WA thread. 2 pick 6's and a big kickoff return and a blocked punt. Sounds like EA put it to you in that 2nd half.

Come on don't leave us hanging like that. What happened that turned the game around?

OK I read the EA-WA thread. 2 pick 6's and a big kickoff return and a blocked punt. Sounds like EA put it to you in that 2nd half.
Not quite like that. Getting ready to score late 3rd to go up 37-13. Ball on 4, tipped pass at line picked and returned 96 yards for td. Get ball back and are moving down field again. Bad snap on 2nd down and loose 15 yards. Have to punt and blocked. Ea scores now it's 30-27. EA kicks off our returner thinks it's going out of bounds at 1 and it stops just short of line. They recover and score. Just like that a potential 37-13 lead is now 34-30 deficit. Then another pick 6 and its 41-30. Unreal turn of events unlike anything I've ever seen. Give them credit, they capitalized on our mistakes! We dominated for 3 quarters but they won the game. Give them credit!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT