ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock(5-0) vs Northside(3-1)

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Havelock playing a very good 2a team who played Jacksonville very good a great 3a team who we will see at the end of the year

My take from this game I think and hope if havelock has their passing defense and passing offense better they should win this game 35-14

Pressure QB and DB better be able to defend those tall athletic receivers. Cannot wait till Havelock vs Jacksonville. Should be a classic.

Fully expect Havelock to win, but if your secondary is not ready Northside WRs can cause headaches. Just like Jacksonville, Northside has a good enough defense to play with anybody. Problem playing Havelock is no matter how good the defense they are going to score and they play defense also.

Did you go to the game 252? I figured Havelock would shut Northside down. We got an impressive win. One of the best games I've seen from my Eagles in a long time.

That's pretty dope where Ima be isn't to far from the race track in concord and I know who jimmy Johnson is lol I know a little bit about nascar
Concord is a nice place to me. I enjoy going to the basspro shop and look at all the stuff even though I never seem to go fishing anymore.

I hate Concord Mills haha. Welcome to town. I need to treat you to some local speciality like a what a burger and a raindrop from the fountain.

Taking the family to Concord in two weeks. Going to Great Wolfs Lodge. Any recommendations for eating out and maybe a few activities?

Cannot wait to see the Cards face off against the Eagles and the Rams. Friday game was allot of laundry thrown on the field and we still won 36-15 with 4 tads called back.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Pretty much the national brand restaurants. On the Border is good Mexican and not that puke stuff opened all over the state with no flavor.

I hate Concord Mills haha. Welcome to town. I need to treat you to some local speciality like a what a burger and a raindrop from the fountain.

I only hate the disrespectful people that go there but other than that it's a pretty dope mall and I like Mexican and Italian food lol not really a big meat eater like that tbh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT