ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock(11-1) at Orange(12-0)

The teams that play in this area usually play a real tough non conference schedules. Don"t Sleep on Orange or Eastern Alamance!!
So what your saying is Orange played a real tough non conference schedule this year? Where the best team they played has a 7-5 record? Again Havelock wins this one by at least 14. I will give them the benefit of the doubt you don't get to 12-0 for not having good players. But they are facing a whole different monster in the Rams. They have seen nothing like them all year. Like I said ol Jim Bob most likely is going to open up a fan on you just because you guys think you can play with them and that they have to come on the road to play you. So they are going to be in a really bad mood from the start.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
  • Well lets just send out for the grief counsellors and sit in our safe zones and sing kumbaya. I think I'll tell ''ol has been'' Motown to surrender and drag the uniform boxes, already beside the coaches office, out behind the endzone to collect the unis' after the game. Then the team can go to the 'Loser Lounge' aka their field house as Havelock drives by. I forgot that the last time Havelock visited Eastern the clock was running in the third quarter. Then Payton Wilson can enroll at some community college and play the roll of the 'little brother''.

Last edited:
  • Well lets just send out for the grief counsellors and sit in our safe zones and sing kumbaya. I think I'll tell ''ol has been'' Motown to surrender and drag the uniform boxes, already beside the coaches office, out behind the endzone to collect the unis' after the game. Then the team can go to the 'Loser Lounge' aka their field house as Havelock drives by. I forgot that the last time Havelock visited Eastern the clock was running in the third quarter. Then Payton Wilson can enroll at some community college and play the roll of the 'little brother''.

Lmao I don't think orange can't win just saying they haven't played anyone that is all I'm not sleeping on them or eastern almanace both of them are always very good year in year out but it has an effect when you don't play anyone that's all I'm saying I predicted my score because of it I'm not talking extreme trash orange could very well win this game I just don't see it happening

Hell I am not a Havelock fan... but once again... Havelock!!! Period!!

Just watch orange vs fike on YouTube was very impressed with the defense very fast and aggressive what I wasn't impressed with was fike looked very scared to tackle this may be a low scoring game I still see havelock winning 28-14

0-0 end of
First havelock driving the ball willingly on orange just killing their selves with holding pentalities still a good game
And I still believe havelock will win

Also shoutout to orange broadcast radio crew very unbiased radio crew this is probably the best crew I've heard for a hs football game

This is a defensive battle orange only had the ball pass the 50 one time havelock has had it in orange territory 2-3 times pass the 50 no points

Well I'm at work about to finish my last two stops so I'll be back later game maybe over by the time I get done so see you guys later Orange doing a real good job driving

0-0 4 1/2 mins left havelock ball injury timeout offensive linemen down orange had a really good drive going havelock defense makes a stop on 4th and 2 on own 25 yard line

2&9 after injury timeout is over

Hope kid is ok. Sounds like a good one. We up 14-6 at halftime. If we catch the ball we up by 4 TD dropped wide open balls hitting receivers right in the hands. They have no answer for our running game so far our backs are hitting them for 10 yards a clip probably got close to 200 yards rushing already. Better get it together in the 2nd half.

0-0 havelock really killing their selves with pentalities TBH Idk if one the refs don't like us but we got like 4 unsportsmanlike in a row

Havelock wins 14-7 orange throws interception

Orange guy fustrated throws his helmet down unsportsmanlike pentalty understood though orange probably has the best defense havelock seen all season should help us vs West Craven next week

Havelock been killing their offense all season long with pentalities need to tighten that up next week great game orange really great defense as well havelock defense really showed up this game

Orange played probably their best game all season. But like I told you the Rams are a different monster. Well it's the rematch.

I still the believe the game was actually dominated by havelock more than the score said havelock went down on the field on orange a lot had the ball in their territory a lot
Of time just didn't captialize credit to orange defense a couple times but other times it was pentalities havelock defense really showed up this game

I told them
The east is going through Craven county I guess they believe me now lol
I tried to tell them also. These teams have to understand that as much as they don't want to admit it football is for real over here. Three teams from same conference in 3rd round. Nuff said!!! Havelock has helped us with that butt whopping and So did West Craven. We know that we are not going to see teams like them for the most part which has prepared our young team. Great win Eagles

I tried to tell them also. These teams have to understand that as much as they don't want to admit it football is for real over here. Three teams from same conference in 3rd round. Nuff said!!! Havelock has helped us with that butt whopping and So did West Craven. We know that we are not going to see teams like them for the most part which has prepared our young team. Great win Eagles

That whopping the rams gave Jacksonville TBH wasn't nothing Jacksonville probably played their worst game the whole season against havelock which you can't really do but good luck rest of the way I believe you guys can do it

Congrats great West Craven team!! Good Luck the rest of the way. Like I said we are a year away!! Next Year starts now!!

Reactions: Otis4411
That whopping the rams gave Jacksonville TBH wasn't nothing Jacksonville probably played their worst game the whole season against havelock which you can't really do but good luck rest of the way I believe you guys can do it
It woke them up which they needed. Very talented young group. Lots of folks fail to realize we lose Boone which will big but all those sophomores and juniors are back plus throw in about 5-6 that could have came up from a 1 lose JV squad and a couple of freshman who will more then likely make big contributions next year. Things are looking up in Cardinal land!

I told them
The east is going through Craven county I guess they believe me now lol
We can take a lot of pride in that. we wanted Havelock to make it back to play us. We are guaranteed to have a conf member advance to the 4th round. Jacksonville can make it 2 teams to advance. 252 you need to use some vacation time next friday.

We can take a lot of pride in that. we wanted Havelock to make it back to play us. We are guaranteed to have a conf member advance to the 4th round. Jacksonville can make it 2 teams to advance. 252 you need to use some vacation time next friday.

I haven't been in this company except for like 3 weeks I gotta wait until next year lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT