ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock(10-0) vs Jacksonville(7-2)

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
This should be a great game jacksonville a senior night also a conference game Jacksonville only conference game lost came to west craven so even with this win or lost Jacksonville should be in the playoffs but I believe havelock will win this game 42-14 great game to play heading into the playoffs good job cards on turning last year around cards everyone says havelock plays terrible oppeanents no one can question their schedule this year

Havelock jv won 68-0 over Jacksonville jv to complete the 5th in a row undefeated season for havelock jv congrats now time for varsity to chase another ring will have to get pass west craven western alamance or eastern alamance this year depending on who we see could be a tought eastern playoffs for small 3a

16-7 havelock Jacksonville has ball @the 50 with 1 min left in half impressed with their defense havelock has 3 turnovers already in the first half limiting their offense

I believe they are very physically and talented if they play with this much heart playoff time they can make a run their defense is great if they had a more powerful offense they could cause problems

I mean havelock did kill theirselves with two interceptions and a fumble on Jacksonville side of the field but hey Jacksonville made the plays and limit havelock offense let's see where it goes

Cool thanks. Just wanted a diffrent opinion. If the Cards can play like this with the Rams I agree some folks will be in trouble. Especially if we get Boone back and put Coleman at reciever. Let's pray for no injuries for eithe team in the 2nd half.

Nice game told you its over they just can't do it. The coaches have them prepared but any team from craven county the kids choke

They didn't choke to be honest with you their defense stop havelock twice in the red zone in the 3rd quarter y'all offense just went 3 & out each time and then last drive y'all converted a 4th down and got to the 46.. Very next play the fumbled happened sharpe made some plays

But Jacksonville defense isn't the blame they played their asses off just need to work on the offense they will be deadly come playoff time if they can't get their offense together and move the ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT