ADVERTISEMENT

Harding Rams defeat the Gaffney Indians

These kids are putting in the work over here, man. Great win for the Rams. Great atmosphere tonight at Harding. Hardly any empty seats on both sides.

Man listen these kids get a few girls winking at them and its no telling what you will get on Friday night. HHS played Dudley 14 to 7. Yes they lost but Simmons had Dudley by 28. After HHS lost to Pinecrest I thought Dudley would have played name that score. You just never know sometimes.

Reactions: PrinceOfDudley
Man listen these kids get a few girls winking at them and its no telling what you will get on Friday night. HHS played Dudley 14 to 7. Yes they lost but Simmons had Dudley by 28. After HHS lost to Pinecrest I thought Dudley would have played name that score. You just never know sometimes.

Dudley problem is that they have 4a talent with 2a numbers on the bench. It almost lost them the game. Those players were tired tonight.

Unfortunately, we have some key injuries so newer guys are seeing valuable minutes.

Hey JMACDE99 your old BEARS got that WIN last night,now go in da mirror and tell CT147,and REDANDBLACK they can come out of da closet. GO BEARS GO BEARS GO BEARS 3 times 3 times 3 times past state champs..... NMSC........

There's gonna be a bit of crow eating as many of the local experts expected Gaffney to own the home town Boys -FINAL- Harding 35 <> Gaffney 28
That's what I told you non believer on this site. Let the kids play and stop relying on the past and what is written on social media. The game is played on the field and those kids had something to prove and they believed in each other and their coaching staff had them ready to play.

Gaffney wins no more than five games this season. May end up 4-7. Currently they are not a powerhouse in SC.

That's what I told you non believer on this site. Let the kids play and stop relying on the past and what is written on social media. The game is played on the field and those kids had something to prove and they believed in each other and their coaching staff had them ready to play.

Good for them and they played well but my concern is the schedule not just one game. They are undermanned. Thats not specualtion that is fact. Probably close to a small 3a in numbers. Tight 4 quarter game last week, very physical game Friday then rivarly game with WM, followed by a pretty scrappy Providence team. Lets see what it looks like 3 weeks from now. I applaud the aggresivness but would like to see them ready for playoffs as well.

They lined up four tough games in a row. The last two of those are their first two conference games. Gaffney is known to be physical but that program is in disarray so not sure. MC crushes people. Providence was always physical in the past. West Meck not sure. Bottom line, you get in brutal physical contests, even if you win, it will slow you down until you get recovered.

They lined up four tough games in a row. The last two of those are their first two conference games. Gaffney is known to be physical but that program is in disarray so not sure. MC crushes people. Providence was always physical in the past. West Meck not sure. Bottom line, you get in brutal physical contests, even if you win, it will slow you down until you get recovered.

You have a good feel for the SC football and national landscape. You think Gaffney and RHNW looking for new leadership next year if they don't get it fixed?? Seemed to work for Byrnes and Hanna. Got to believe both schools have some $$ to throw around.

Also, RH SP and Buford. Who ya got?

Wow. That SP v Buford is a head scratcher and I have not followed as closely the last few years. I do not think Buford has quite the talent they have had but they are still loaded up. I have no idea really.

Gaffney coach, Dan Jones, won a state title in his third season after losing in the title game the previous year. The last four seasons have been down hill and this looks to be worse. I think if they do not avenge the NW loss in the first round last year he would have been out but going 7-4 in the regular season and getting to the third round made it easy to keep him. Most people think 5-5 is their absolute best record this year with 4-6 being most likely. I think he is gone with either of those.

As SP has risen Rock Hill HS has went the exact opposite direction. Regardless, the right coach can make a difference. Pittman is in fourth season with eight wins entering this season. Two wins in the last two years figured to cost him job but he is back. I expect another down season with 1-3 wins and a new coaching search.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT