ADVERTISEMENT

GLENN / WEST FO

LineBackerHeadCracker

Nov 19, 2015
Of course I will be attending. Pulling for WF (Shocking I know lol) but Glenn has been rolling. WF has the most talent around but this just feels like a time for Snow to call some dumb plays and find a way to lose. Heart says WF. Head says Glenn... 35-21

I tried to tell everybody! West had 3 turnovers and it’s best player G’monee Wilson sits out for concussion(he now gets another 2 weeks off with Bye week) and they still win the CPC Title! 12-0

Glenn really needs to diversify their playbook. They literally rand 3-4 different plays. I had a guy below me calling out what they were going to do before each play and he was right most of the time.

West does have a pretty good defense though. Their offense is bad, but I really do like their defense.

Glenn really needs to diversify their playbook. They literally rand 3-4 different plays. I had a guy below me calling out what they were going to do before each play and he was right most of the time.

West does have a pretty good defense though. Their offense is bad, but I really do like their defense.

I'm sorry but if you watch any High School team and know anything about football you can do this. Most teams only run a handful of plays they just do it out of about 10-15 different formations. The problem with Glenn is they don't have a real running game. It's almost like the Carolina Panthers. When your leading rusher is your QB and not a true RB when it comes crunch time you are in trouble. Glenn's WR's are good they are just very small. When teams get physical with them they struggle. Also, you have to remember Glenn played a very weak schedule this year and I said earlier in the year when they finally faced adversity it could hurt them. It was a good game and probably the largest crowd I've seen at a Glenn game in the last 15 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT