ADVERTISEMENT

Get the Trophy’s ready for Reidsville

Mic Honcho

Apr 30, 2019
With the Addition of Burlington Williams WR
And son of UNC great Dwight Jones and Cummings QB Janius Sharpe the rams are unstoppable

ALL the TALENT is at Clinton and Reidsville. May as well play SC game now. As my buddy olddog said Choo Choo

Just to let ya'll know he's not a Reidsville fan. I venture over to the Virginia Message boards from time to time and he's on that all the time lol

With the Addition of Burlington Williams WR
And son of UNC great Dwight Jones and Cummings QB Janius Sharpe the rams are unstoppable
Shheeeiittt!

I don’t care who they are…they ain’t just waltzing in and starting!

Cummings? Williams? My big ole butt!

This is Reidsville…it’s the big leagues! Brother….ya ain’t a ram until it’s proven.

Make a tackle first!….Show me! Show us!

We da Championship Rams! Don’t forget it!

We ain’t giving them anything…..they gotta earn it!

Give me a daggum break!

Rams Forever!!

Sincerely,
Boog

Shheeeiittt!

This is Reidsville…it’s the big leagues! Brother….ya ain’t a ram until it’s proven.

Give me a daggum break!

Rams Forever!!

Sincerely,
Boog

He did say....... WIDE RECEIVER

dont be like some Shelby posters I know and not read

ALL the TALENT is at Clinton and Reidsville. May as well play SC game now. As my buddy olddog said Choo Choo
I have to agree!!! That’s one team I wouldn’t want to face!! I don’t care who it is!! It could be Hough !!! Reidsville very well might be the best team in the state !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
I think Reidsville very well could be the best team in the state and could be in the top 50 in the nation !!!!

• Haha
Shheeeiittt!

Give me a daggum break!

Rams Forever!!

Sincerely,
Boog
Oh brother Johnniyus is every bit of advertised!! Height athleticism and can jump through the gym!! Y’all got a great one right there to go with an already great team !!!

Oh brother Johnniyus is every bit of advertised!! Height athleticism and can jump through the gym!! Y’all got a great one right there to go with an already great team !!!
Not to mention basketball !! Dude average what 30 ? He’s a human highlight film

I’m serious. Then receivers coming in and what they already have is no joke
You are delusional! They not even the most loaded team in their area code..Grimsley, East Forsyth and Dudley are just as if not more loaded. Those teams all have D-1 skill players but the difference is those teams and hough have them beat in the trenches. When they get enough big guys to not have to play both ways then this can be a discussion. Also to Add to that, All of those teams have D-1 Quarterbacks as well.

You are delusional! They not even the most loaded team in their area code..Grimsley, East Forsyth and Dudley are just as if not more loaded. Those teams all have D-1 skill players but the difference is those teams and hough have them beat in the trenches. When they get enough big guys to not have to play both ways then this can be a discussion. Also to Add to that, All of those teams have D-1 Quarterbacks as well.

Would love to play one of those teams this year though. We match up with East in a scrimmage, yes I know its just a scrimmage. But I'm looking forward to that scrimmage.

Would love to play one of those teams this year though. We match up with East in a scrimmage, yes I know its just a scrimmage. But I'm looking forward to that scrimmage.
The reason why a scrimmage doesn’t matter is because in a real game Reidsville linemen would get wore out in the second half of a real game. Kinda similar to how page beat them last season just running the ball without having a good quarterback or Wrs. Still will be some good bump though for a scrimmage.

The reason why a scrimmage doesn’t matter is because in a real game Reidsville linemen would get wore out in the second half of a real game. Kinda similar to how page beat them last season just running the ball without having a good quarterback or Wrs. Still will be some good bump though for a scrimmage.

Last years team was good, but I expect this team to be better this season overall. Rams weren't perfect, as they didn't just struggle with Page. This team will be a year older and having new additions.

Last years team was good, but I expect this team to be better this season overall. Rams weren't perfect, as they didn't just struggle with Page. This team will be a year older and having new additions.
I know that and they should beat page considering page best player transferred to Dudley and Page isn’t good. My point was that whole conversation about them being the best team in the state shouldn’t even be a discussion as long as they have to play guys both ways on the line. I’m rooting for them though, I know some of the kids personally.

Reactions: beamer24
I have to agree!!! That’s one team I wouldn’t want to face!! I don’t care who it is!! It could be Hough !!! Reidsville very well might be the best team in the state !!!!

Have you heard of offensive and defensive lines? You can have the best skill players, but if they can't get the ball there's no point.

On a related note, teams like Reidsville, Clinton, and I'll even say Northeastern, from what I've seen have these low points in the game where they get lost. If you play sharp for 4 quarters you have a decent shot. East Duplin proved that with key plays where they stayed sharp. They were underdogs but they had alot of experience which helped them stay sharp the entire game.

I know that and they should beat page considering page best player transferred to Dudley and Page isn’t good. My point was that whole conversation about them being the best team in the state shouldn’t even be a discussion as long as they have to play guys both ways on the line. I’m rooting for them though, I know some of the kids personally.
Oh yeah, I don't think that. That guy exaggerates, he's hyping up Jordan Matthews. He does seem like a cool dude though. Rams gotta come together better as a team and be ready to work hard, that was a problem last season. I do feel like in certain years we can play with the big dogs, although I know we will have to agree to disagree with that.

Oh yeah, I don't think that. That guy exaggerates, he's hyping up Jordan Matthews. He does seem like a cool dude though. Rams gotta come together better as a team and be ready to work hard, that was a problem last season. I do feel like in certain years we can play with the big dogs, although I know we will have to agree to disagree with that.
I think they will come together better this year, mainly because they should have a chip on their shoulder from last year.

I said they’ll be better then last year. More competitive.. 85 percent is still 10th graders. Realistically I think there another Year away

Reactions: tarheel fan1
We’ll see. I feel you though but them playmakers…..

Reidsville must have killer NIL package being its legal to pay for play now

Chill out. Wrh has gotten some transfers as well a lineman and a running back.
Getting two D1 certain athletes to transfer to a 2A school is rare, though. We are not talking a few bratty kids who think they deserved more playing time, or think they should have been bigger stars in their previous situations. Most transfers, as in the ones you guys have, transfer to bigger schools to get more “shine”, exposed to more colleges.

Getting two D1 certain athletes to transfer to a 2A school is rare, though. We are not talking a few bratty kids who think they deserved more playing time, or think they should have been bigger stars in their previous situations. Most transfers, as in the ones you guys have, transfer to bigger schools to get more “shine”, exposed to more colleges.

I'll give you that. But we are also in a great area, where we are close to Danville, Burlington and Greensboro. Shelby is in a good area as well and have the winning tradition.

Reactions: Lion Attack
I'll give you that. But we are also in a great area, where we are close to Danville, Burlington and Greensboro. Shelby is in a good area as well and have the winning tradition.
Crest is that school in our county. It had been that way for decades. They were once 4A, now obviously 3A. Shelby has done a good job of sending kids to the next level, though. I think the run of championships was the best thing to happen to Shelby, as far as drawing college interest to its players.

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT