ADVERTISEMENT

Friday’s Nights Coming, where you gonna be

78, how did the Red Raiders look during their scrimmages? Excited for this match up. Hopefully my Wolves are much more competitive than of recent.

North Gaston @ East Gaston. SPRaiders78, I still can't believe we aren't playing each other!

I guess I will head up to see my school South Iredell at North Iredell. I will be checking out North Iredell new turf they just put in. As for South. They are young and will go through some growing pains.

78, how did the Red Raiders look during their scrimmage?
I didn’t get to go to Shelby but from what SL said, Not to good. Lots of unforced errors. The defense is sketchy. Also smaller than the past couple years. It might be a long year for the Red and Black. I hope I’m wrong. South Point always gets better as the year goes by. But will they be better enough!😪

Reactions: Lincolnton
I didn’t get to go to Shelby but from what SL said, Not to good. Lots of unforced errors. The defense is sketchy. Also smaller than the past couple years. It might be a long year for the Red and Black. I hope I’m wrong. South Point always gets better as the year goes by. But will they be better enough!😪
I never said defense was sketchy someone else did.... It was a scrimmage, but that Monster Ford and Blee back there will make for a bunch of wins... Defense is smaller that last but I wouldnt worry to much, teams are going to have a hard time stopping that offense... Blee broke one for about 40 (not for td) but it was called back... SP will be fine

Reactions: notanyonesfan
I am heading to Kings Mountain to watch my Golden Lions face maybe the best team in 3A. I hope we show some improvement.

Reactions: Lincolnton
My son going to watch his wolverines (Polk) and I’m going to watch the Crest and my other son is going to watch CHASE …. Yeah we are glad football is back 😂
I probably wont be at the Chase/Heritage game but I'll definitely be listening to it hopefully its more competetive than a year ago and i'm thinking it will be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT