ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin @ Hibriten Rd3****

BiltmoreCANE

Jan 7, 2002
Gametime: 7:30 pm. Updates tonight.

Hibriten starts on offense moves down field and scores the TD 7-0 6:09 1Q.

Franklin moves into Hibriten territory but the D stiffens. Franklin tries a fake punt on 4-17 but comes up 1yd short. Hibriten ball on the 28.

Franklin holds on downs end of 1Q.

Intentional grounding in the endzone saftey on Franklin. 9-0 Hibriten 10:39 2Q.

Hibriten has to punt after a fumble and multiple penalties. 8 left 2Q.

Franklin drives into Hibriten territory but Hibriten stiffens and forces the punt. Hibriten ball on the 7 2:43 left 2Q.

Hibriten fumble and Franklin recovers on the Hibriten 45. Less than a minute left 2Q.

Franklin misses a 42yd FG 9-0 Hibriten @ Halftime.

Franklin gets the 2nd H KO and goes 3 & out.

Hibriten moves down and scores easily 16-0 3Q

Franklin drives into Hibriten territory but an illegal man down field penalty kills the drive. One play later Hibriten scores. 23-0 Hibriten 3Q.

Franklin punts Hibriten with a 1st down then fumbles on 2nd down near midfield. Franklin going for it on 4-6 from the 36 and gets the 1st down at the 29 4Q.

Sack Hibriten on 4th down, Hirbriten scores again. 30-0 6:40 4Q.

Franklin 3 & out, Hibriten TD 37-0 2:20 left 4Q.

Franklin return to the Hibriten 38yd line. Franklin score with 5 seconds left to avoid the shut out. 37-7 Hibriten

Final: Hibriten 37 Franklin 7

Last edited:
I feel for the Franklin team. I think it shows 3 plus hour ride. See you all when ya get here. We expect a great ball game tonight.

Will this game be carried on any local am stations or online?

Again, I'm a realist & it's going to take a perfect half from Franklin with some help from Hibriten. Great future for you guys with such a young team. (imo story of this game so far is Hibritens speed on D)

Reactions: beamer24
Yep. 16-0...not sure if Franklin can even score..unless on a busted play..offense has been stopped dead in their tracks!!

Congrats to Hibriten as they move on to play Shelby. Franklin finishes 13-1, proud of the kids as they never gave up. As I end every season I want to give a shout out to the Franklin radio crew who broadcast the games so those of us who live out of WNC can be apart of the action every year. Enjoyed the Franklin posters this year also. Another year done & they come n go quicker every year. See you all next year for another season of Franklin Panther football.

Congrats Hibriten. Great team. Defense was incredible. Next week should be a dandy!

Hibriten's defense is what surprised me the most tonight. Them jokers was flying to the ball and when Franklin wanted to pass the qb was running for his life ( the Franklin qb had a freaking rocket arm ). That the way they gonna have to play Shelby better not let Malik stand around he will pick you to death

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT