ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills needs a game

I'd love for Burns to pick that one up. Not sure what our schedule is supposed to look like the next couple years. Obviously Crest and KM will be on it. We'll need 2 more non-conference games. It's an hour and a half ride, but we went to Watauga last year, so don't see much difference in that.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
I'd love for Burns to pick that one up. Not sure what our schedule is supposed to look like the next couple years. Obviously Crest and KM will be on it. We'll need 2 more non-conference games. It's an hour and a half ride, but we went to Watauga last year, so don't see much difference in that.
I assume Crest and KM would stay Week 2 and Week 3 so if we were to drop Forestview we could be available for that week.

Would be a nice start to the season. FH was young this year so most of the team is returning......hopefully healthy. Could be a good game. We usually start the season with Piedmont who's terrible in football. They just successfully got approved to join our conference dropping from 4A to 3A.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT