ADVERTISEMENT

Footbal

Strick68

Aug 20, 2009
Just heard from Whiteville High School that Wallace nor James Keenan would not play us. Wonder why since both need a game.

That's a shame and somewhat surprising, what is the source of this info? Really seems like WRH would like another shot at us consider what happened the last time we played them. For those they may have forgot this was the last time we played Wallace:
41-7

Whiteville, N.C. — (7) Whiteville put together an impressive and convincing performance on Thursday night as it defeated (10) Wallace-Rose Hill 41-7 in the first round of the N.C. High School Athletic Association 2A state playoffs.Nov 15, 2019

Last edited:
Just heard from Whiteville High School that Wallace nor James Keenan would not play us. Wonder why since both need a game.
I remember Whiteville kicked Wallace's donkey pretty bad in the playoffs recently. If they had sense they would schedule you so they could get better practice and defending your air game.

Reactions: dogs79
That's a shame and somewhat surprising, what is the source of this info? Really seems like WRH would like another shot at us consider what happened the last time we played them. For those they may have forgot this was the last time we played Wallace:
41-7

Whiteville, N.C. — (7) Whiteville put together an impressive and convincing performance on Thursday night as it defeated (10) Wallace-Rose Hill 41-7 in the first round of the N.C. High School Athletic Association 2A state playoffs.Nov 15, 2019
This wrh team is a different animal. Similar to the one yal saw last time yal came to wallace. Didnt yal miss the playoffs in the spring? Smh. I do recognize thay whiteville has a great program and that your current head coach learned his trade at wrh. Lots of respect for your program, but aint nobody scared. Maybe we'll meet up in the playoffs to continue this rivalry.

Yes we missed the playoffs THIS year in the spring, went 3-3. But you play who's in front of you, this year last year next year. We would have loved a chance to play yall today but we can wait and see what happens. Just would lke more info about why we aren't playing today with the juggernaut of a team yall have this fall.

Someone can correct me if needed, but I think WRH found an opponent for next week earlier this week. Next week was the original open date so the Clinton game will not be made up.

Reactions: dogs79
If I’m not mistaken wrh had Clinton on there schedule for this Friday night there not to shabby lol. To say wrh is scared to play any one is ridiculous. Just look at wrh schedule over the last 5 years wrh is not afraid to step out and play some big boys like some other school s fan up here beating his chest! If we turned down whiteville cause we are afraid we have sunk to an all time low! I don’t think that is the case!

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
I bet WRH wanted a home game since they were losing one with Clinton not playing and so did Whiteville so neither could come to an agreement. Just a guess though.

Reactions: dogs79 and Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT