R - Kyle Pinnix 37 run (Franson kick), 10:44 third quarter
R - Harrison 3 run (Franson kick), 9:11 third quarter
R - Javon Burton 25 run (Franson kick), 5:17 third quarter
ECNE - Deandre Proctor 6 run (Hurdle kick), 2:18 third quarter
R - Cameron Peoples 76 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 1:27 third quarter
ECNE - Proctor 33 run (Hurdle kick), 5:06 fourth quarter
ECNE - Shamar Sutton 21 pass from Proctor (Hurdle kick), 0:06 fourth quarter

Last edited:
Harrison didn't quite get 100 rushing tonight against the gang-tackling of NE ... but I'm thinking he went over 1000 for the season. I'll post some stats after I get the final report from DHag.

And yes Proctor was the do-it-all offensive star for the Eagles. Tough to bring down and an accurate passer. Is he planning to play college football? One has to wonder why they switched things up after that first impressive drive. That play set was working quite well.

We made some adjustments that I believe started creeping into the coaches head a bit. We crashed the ends down and took the tackles out which allowed lbs to shoot the open gaps. That's when we started hitting proctor before getting started.

Shyrock listed at 6-1, 196 ... missed part of this season with an injury. Same here about not hearing about him -- the other freshmen on the roster are Al Lee (future QB), Paul Widerman (RB/LB), Aidan Mansfield (WR/LB), Queshyne Flippen (WR/DB) and Grayson Robinson (WR/QB). Excellent freshman class ... but Reidsville's seniors are the team's leaders. Super class as well.

Proctor was as advertised. NE O Line was big but slow. To be very honest I really thought the older Freshwater was more impressive, but little brother is not bad. I really think to compete against Shelby's, Reidsville's NE has to open their offense. Reidsville's overall speed was a problem. I will say this I've always thought your kids are tough and hard-nose but they always seem to be very good sportsmen.

Proctor was as advertised. NE O Line was big but slow. To be very honest I really thought the older Freshwater was more impressive, but little brother is not bad. I really think to compete against Shelby's, Reidsville's NE has to open their offense. Reidsville's overall speed was a problem. I will say this I've always thought your kids are tough and hard-nose but they always seem to be very good sportsmen.

That eastern coaching and style doesn't believe in open offenses(except for Havelock), that's why they always get slaughtered in these games. The game is not as advanced out there. They will get mad at this, but it's the truth. Alot of athletes under utilized out there.

Shyrock listed at 6-1, 196 ... missed part of this season with an injury. Same here about not hearing about him -- the other freshmen on the roster are Al Lee (future QB), Paul Widerman (RB/LB), Aidan Mansfield (WR/LB), Queshyne Flippen (WR/DB) and Grayson Robinson (WR/QB). Excellent freshman class ... but Reidsville's seniors are the team's leaders. Super class as well.

Widerman is likely the rb this coming season and will more than likely start both ways. We already seen what flippen can do.

Reactions: Rammer16
Harrison finished with 89 yards rushing with 4 TDs on 16 carries ... also caught a pass for 23 yards. He now has 1,008 yards for the season on 107 attempts (9.4 per carry)

Pinnix rushed for 73 yards rushing on 6 attempts and completed 7 of 12 for 214 yards and a TD.

Receiving: Peoples 2 for 95, Flippen 2 for 78, Pass 2 for 18.

Pass also punted 3 times for 41.3 average and had one downed inside the 5.

Kharee Hayes led in tackles with 12 and also had interception.

Elizabeth City's Proctor carried 28 times for 194 yards and completed 20 of 30 passes for 205 yards.

Total yards: Reidsville 415, Elizabeth City 440.
Offensive plays: Reidsville 40, Elizabeth City 68.
First Downs: Reidsville 21, Elizabeth City 24.

Reactions: FBCapitolofNC
just shows you that stats sometimes don't mean much....I would guess half of NE total yardage came after the Rams were up 3 to 5 scores....credit to them for not quitting....and that Proctor kid (NE) is the real deal.....quite a handful running and throwing....He's basically the offense and he put what success NE had squarely on his back....Rams on the other hand are so versatile and have so many options in moving the football...you can't just key on one guy...............

just shows you that stats sometimes don't mean much....I would guess half of NE total yardage came after the Rams were up 3 to 5 scores....credit to them for not quitting....and that Proctor kid (NE) is the real deal.....quite a handful running and throwing....He's basically the offense and he put what success NE had squarely on his back....Rams on the other hand are so versatile and have so many options in moving the football...you can't just key on one guy...............
Rams offense is best I've seen in 2a

Talked to NE coach after the game and he said, game planning for #50 changed their whole offensive scheme, they couldn’t pull their guards, which limited their run game and what they usually do.
Called adjustment. Something he has yet to show he can do against Reidsville. I'm still wondering why a qb sneak to end the half

Northeastern had a heck of a team and a heck of a season. Looking back they were 0-2 starting out and finished strong. They also had to deal with the shooting and aftermath the last 2 weeks. To do what they did this year is amazing. Hats off to Coach Moore and the NE players and coaching staff. After what Rankin did last year I don't blame him for changing his blocking schemes. This years Reidsville team is amazing with the number of weapons. They quieted Pass and Rankin somewhat but others stepped up.

Last edited:
Northeastern had a heck of a team and a heck of a season. Looking back they were 0-2 starting out and finished strong. They also had to deal with the shooting and aftermath the last 2 weeks. To do what they did this year is amazing. Hats off to Coach Moore and the NE players and coaching staff. After what Rankin did last year I don't b;ame him for changing his blocking schemes. This years Reidsville team is amzing with the number of weapons. The quieted Pass and Rankin somewhat but others stepped up.

They had the kid going to western Carolina on pass

Called adjustment. Something he has yet to show he can do against Reidsville. I'm still wondering why a qb sneak to end the half
It was a QB draw. You sound like a person that doesn't know football. Save yourself and don't talk football. Lol

It was a QB draw. You sound like a person that doesn't know football. Save yourself and don't talk football. Lol

I don’t think the end of half stuff was that bad, I mean he could have taken a shot, but likely it was smart to get out the half

A draw is when you act like your going to throw and then hesitate and go. Oline included. They did neither lol I know football. Anyone that knows me at all would tell you that. I wasn't the best player but I understood the game.

A draw is when you act like your going to throw and then hesitate and go. Oline included. They did neither lol I know football. Anyone that knows me at all would tell you that. I wasn't the best player but I understood the ga

A draw is when you act like your going to throw and then hesitate and go. Oline included. They did neither lol I know football. Anyone that knows me at all would tell you that. I wasn't the best player but I understood the game.
Get a coaching job then! Lol. Then you will be qualified to talk about Coaches on this forum. Lol!

Several years ago I was hoping to coach with reidsville with the receivers. But wife 3 kids and 2 full time jobs found it's way. So no coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT