ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin 21 Randleman 13

96panther

Sep 13, 2009
great game by two very good teams! when it looked like ED was ready to take control Randleman came right back! there was no quit in either team! congrats to Randleman on a very good season, and congrats to my Panthers for moving on to next week's eastern championship!

For the love of God Panthers get over that “Eastern Championship” hump good luck
we will try our best, as players and as us fans rooting them on, but it wont be easy! North Davidson will be a very tough opponent!

Congratulations to east duplin on great game y’all was as good or even better than advertised good luck on the rest of the way. I was proud of my tigers they would not give up

Reactions: 96panther
Randleman played a great game, and honestly should have probably passed more. Defensively Tigers gave a great effort. East Duplin backs and OL is no joke. And defense against the run was lights out. Great game by two great football teams.

Randleman played a great game, and honestly should have probably passed more. Defensively Tigers gave a great effort. East Duplin backs and OL is no joke. And defense against the run was lights out. Great game by two great football teams.
i agree. other than the QB Randleman couldnt run on us, but their passing game was pretty effective and their run defense was very good for the most part. they are a very good team!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT