ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch Fork Presumed To Win

Did the local jester truly try to call people stupid after using the term Olympic Gold "Metal"? Wow, most people have to pay for this top shelf entertainment and we get it for free everyday. We should count our lucky stars to be in the presence of such a master of the english language and football savant.

Did the local jester truly try to call people stupid after using the term Olympic Gold "Metal"? Wow, most people have to pay for this top shelf entertainment and we get it for free everyday. We should count our lucky stars to be in the presence of such a master of the english language and football savant.
An idiot savant....forget savant hes jus an idiot.

Along with the loss of Hoff to Katy Texas, I think DF just lost another key player to an ACL- out for the season...Underwood. I would think MC has to be favored in this game.

Is Underwood the backup qb? Very good player but tough spot with Olenchuk in same class. Think he played varsity some as a freshman.

Yeah ... he started some....back up, wild cat QB, fullback on short yardage....does it all.. big loss.

Yeah ... he started some....back up, wild cat QB, fullback on short yardage....does it all.. big loss.
I know Knotts is a good coach and knows MC, but MC may simply have too many good players to match. Will be tough for DF.

I once had an Aston Martin and the tire blew out because some drunk broke a bottle on the road. Well the boys at the shop didnt have the exact tire I wanted so I considered my Aston Martin at 100% even though it was missing that exact tire. That exact tire was never seen again until later, but the look was there. The Engine was strong. The Horse was ready. The audience was still looking. And the driver was still making a high dolla dolla bill.

vooRRRR, vooRRRR, vooRRRR, vaROOOOOOOOM

DUTCH by 3

I know Knotts is a good coach and knows MC, but MC may simply have too many good players to match. Will be tough for DF.

I almost feel sorry for TK. Think Mike should just bring the JV?? I'm gonna guess the back up QB isnt gonna slow them down much though I agree , the kid could play and it always sucks to miss your senior season.

Along with the loss of Hoff to Katy Texas, I think DF just lost another key player to an ACL- out for the season...Underwood. I would think MC has to be favored in this game.

Last I heard Hoff was back at DF?

Last I heard Hoff was back at DF?
I don't know. I think he is still in Katy TX. He is listed on both Katy and DF rosters on Maxpreps, but the last I heard/saw (which was a while back), he was in Texas. If he is back that will definitely help mitigate the loss of Underwood, but I have not heard anything confirming. Anyone?

viper12? You apparently know everything...after reading your posts. This knowledge seems to be courtesy of some peyote induced vision quest(s) from your backyard sweat lodge...I assume. Your inane ramblings seem to indicate that...just sayin'... Do you know if Hoff is back at DF?

I don't know. I think he is still in Katy TX. He is listed on both Katy and DF rosters on Maxpreps, but the last I heard/saw (which was a while back), he was in Texas. If he is back that will definitely help mitigate the loss of Underwood, but I have not heard anything confirming. Anyone?

viper12? You apparently know everything...after reading your posts. This knowledge seems to be courtesy of some peyote induced vision quest(s) from your backyard sweat lodge...I assume. Your inane ramblings seem to indicate that...just sayin'... Do you know if Hoff is back at DF?
Actually I dont know everything but its on my list.
I know the answer but just dont know if I should mention it on here.

Now my question: Why would Hoff leave Dutch Fork in the first place. I mean he did go to a prime time rushing attack program. It would only make sense for Hoff to stay there since Deondrick Glass graduated and off to Oklahoma State.

Hoff is a pure show 5-foot-10, 190lbs.
4.6 40-yard
Bench-presses 325lbs
Squats 455lbs

Hoff transferred to Katy in March. Why would he leave?

I have no idea. That's why we query the "viper12 backyard sweat-lodge peyote-fest 2019".
Nepsy7 had heard he was back. Maybe some of the MC staff have heard. I do not know. I agree, stay at Katy, unless he is homesick...not sure.

I have no idea. That's why we query the "viper12 backyard sweat-lodge peyote-fest 2019".
Nepsy7 had heard he was back. Maybe some of the MC staff have heard. I do not know. I agree, stay at Katy, unless he is homesick...not sure.
U can find those results on Google he has no idea. All he knows is knotts is at DF and with his resume DF should blow out MC. His pick of the yr is MP in nc and DF in SC. Hes jus a troll in transition that's all.

Reactions: nepsy7
Hoff has a parent living in the DF district and one Katy district. There was talk of this possibly happening for his junior season. Do not think the staff was blindsided by the move. Knotts has lost players right before the season started that went on to great success even NFL rosters.

4/30/19 The State paper used 1721 enrollment at DF in article from US News. Not disputing, just where I got number from.

On Jimmys and Joes alone, as much as it pains me, you have to pick MC. With it being at DF and Knotts being on the sideline, it should be a good game. MC by 3.
DF seems to be flat from listening to reports this preseason. Losing some key players to graduation, transfers and injuries has put them in a funk. Have to see how it goes this season. Last season's DF team was special, no doubt. Have to see what Knotts can do with this squad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT