ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch Fork Presumed To Win

4/30/19 The State paper used 1721 enrollment at DF in article from US News. Not disputing, just where I got number from.

Understood. My number is the one the SCHSL used for new realignment. That may be a grade 10-12 number. I think 1,711 would have probably put them in the small 4A subclass for the football playoffs before they went to five classes. Would have been close.

People always underestimate and pray for MC's downfall. What yall have 2 remember this is both teams 1st game so ur gonna see mistakes for both sides, dont forget they are jus kids. Its gonna b close esp late. Unless creek comes in and turns he ball over like crazy. Knotts is a genius but he still jus coaches it's not like he play and execute on the field again these are still kids. I give DF a 3 point advantage only because of home field. 20-17 DF

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Again, we dont even know what the final rosters will look like. Right now today you would have to give DF an edge as they have a 3 yr starter at QB in a Knottts offense. I dont think MC wants to have to score in the 30s in week one.

As most games do it will come down to MC shutting down Hoff and getting pressure on Olenchuk. Very tough task but I think the front 7 of MC will be the best that DF saw last year or this coming year. 4 maybe 5 D1 kids in that group.

Again, we dont even know what the final rosters will look like. Right now today you would have to give DF an edge as they have a 3 yr starter at QB in a Knottts offense. I dont think MC wants to have to score in the 30s in week one.

As most games do it will come down to MC shutting down Hoff and getting pressure on Olenchuk. Very tough task but I think the front 7 of MC will be the best that DF saw last year or this coming year. 4 maybe 5 D1 kids in that group.
Creek has a habit of creating pressure from all areas. Its definitely gonna be a low scoring chess match.

Last edited:
Over the years MC DBs have had a tendency to get out of position and give up some big yardage. Often it cannot be helped when left on an island with a lot of front seven pressure but sometimes I watched bad judgement or relying on speed/quickness to allow the step (or many of them) that could not be given up. I loe a DB that loves to come up hard and rattle the back but with the QB and receivers they will have to ensure the ball is past the line before they make the move.

MC is always big and physical. If they can cut down on those type of plays this game becomes cat and mouse. Olenchuk is a very smart decision maker and savvy. He and the receivers last year seemed to work really well together.

This is the type of game high school football fans wait all summer for!

The DF game I watched last year was impressive for sure. Knotts, Olenchuk and the wideouts were very aggresive from the first snap. Everything downfield. At times they just out ran cover two and at other times Olenchuk would just throw to a spot and trust his WRs to win one on ones. I think they scored TDs on 6 straight possessions.

My thought when watching was though its risky you almost have to press and screw up the timing and hope you can get Olenchuk on the run. He is a good athlete but not a Derion Kendrick type. MC has to get pressure in his face or it will be tough for any of the DBs to stay stride for stride.

DF Oline was very good last year. Even in title game against Hanna they kept the QB clean most of the night.

I think the OL is where the losses are but they had some decent depth there, too.

I am with you on the QB and receivers. They are smart players and getting some good coaching. Couple of former college wideouts appeared to be working hands on with them at the practices I saw. Yes, he will throw to the spot. Impressive to watch them work together.

You are right about Olenchuk he is not Kendrick athletically but seems to come up when needed. The elite receivers obviously help. He has the greenlight to check off at the line of scrimmage. That has been limited in the TK arsenal. He may be mellowing a bit but I think the kid sold him.

I think the OL is where the losses are but they had some decent depth there, too.

I am with you on the QB and receivers. They are smart players and getting some good coaching. Couple of former college wideouts appeared to be working hands on with them at the practices I saw. Yes, he will throw to the spot. Impressive to watch them work together.

You are right about Olenchuk he is not Kendrick athletically but seems to come up when needed. The elite receivers obviously help. He has the greenlight to check off at the line of scrimmage. That has been limited in the TK arsenal. He may be mellowing a bit but I think the kid sold him.

Think some of that check mentality comes from the different blend of defense you see these days. Lots of teams playing nickel to help against these hurry up and spread teams. Gotta believe TK gives him maybe one option to go to when he sees a DB creeping.

Very nervous about picking against TK, but give me the creek. If creek finds a way to get Quasean Holmes 15-20 touches a game they will be very hard to stop. He will be a household name around the state following this year.

Very nervous about picking against TK, but give me the creek. If creek finds a way to get Quasean Holmes 15-20 touches a game they will be very hard to stop. He will be a household name around the state following this year.

I believe he is going to have a Jaylen Samuels kind of year. Built a little different but they both could run and catch it. Holmes can play a ton of positions on the football field.

Have y’all ever woke up sweating and dying of thirst because of a nightmare you had at 3-4am during your REM Sleep session?

This disturbance accourd this very morning. The nightmare was staged as such an aggressive manner. Here I am on the Dutch Fork sideline as they are in the lead against MC. Holding my cowbell dressed like a sexy Fox I watch New mallard creeK OC Coach Hellams(4 south pointe and northwestern in SC) pull a stunner on Dutch Fork, at home, sold out crowed, and 5 seconds on the clock.

I kneeled and prayed in the darkness of the night once I realized it was only a dream.

Speaking of Dutch Fork, I have been informed it is imperative all that attend Must with a capital M have a Gold Star on their driver license in order to enter into Dutch Fork Stadium - not confirmed as of now.

Have y’all ever woke up sweating and dying of thirst because of a nightmare you had at 3-4am during your REM Sleep session?

This disturbance accourd this very morning. The nightmare was staged as such an aggressive manner. Here I am on the Dutch Fork sideline as they are in the lead against MC. Holding my cowbell dressed like a sexy Fox I watch New mallard creeK OC Coach Hellams(4 south pointe and northwestern in SC) pull a stunner on Dutch Fork, at home, sold out crowed, and 5 seconds on the clock.

I kneeled and prayed in the darkness of the night once I realized it was only a dream.

Speaking of Dutch Fork, I have been informed it is imperative all that attend Must with a capital M have a Gold Star on their driver license in order to enter into Dutch Fork Stadium - not confirmed as of now.
If it’s any consolation.......you make more sense than Nancy Pelosi :)

I think they lost 2 but most important loss up front was their center who was the leader of the group and one of their best upfront despite his small statue. Think they will be fine up front they have been running that offense since middle school and have picked up experience along the way during blow outs.

Reactions: btango
Have to correct myself, went back and checked DF graduates all 5 OL from last year but 3 kids got significant time in back up roles.

One thing some people have touched on but might not understand is the it's the "first game of the season" aspect. Not saying there won't be mistakes because of it being the first one but i would be shocked if it was a sloppy game. SC high school coaches get more access to their players and more freedom than college coaches do. DF 1st opponent last year after the cancellation was against the #4 team in 5a Spring Valley and they absolutely destroyed them. 63-0 and it wasn't that close.

There was a time that I thought if you are going to play a SC team it is better to play them early. The reasoning was they used to scrimmage themselves into shape. New rules and attitudes have replaced scrimmaging every other day with practicing. Now i think SC teams have the advantage.

All good teams improve as the weeks go by but the one thing that is different about week 0 or week 1 games that is different than any other time during the year is the amount of time for preparation. Game week during the season is 4 days of prep. Game 1 prep is almost a month. I bet there will be more mistakes made from being to pumped up or adrenaline than performance and execution.

Tommy is the daddy rabbit of high school football. DF will win this game with less talent. If you don’t believe me just ask Tommy.....

Reactions: IDIOT Slayer
Tommy is the daddy rabbit of high school football. DF will win this game with less talent. If you don’t believe me just ask Tommy.....

Last year's team at DF was special, no doubt. One of the very best nationally. That being said, DF lost a great deal to graduation on both sides of the ball. On talent alone, MC should win- being at DF may keep it interesting but never under estimate Coach Knotts. He may have a rabbit up his sleeve. Need to find replacements for the OL and for Gage Zirke on offense. Defense lost key safety, and linebackers and some down linemen. A lot to replace. MC brings a lot of talent and in spite of the Xs and Os, you have to have the Jimmys and Joes.

Reactions: Crest9496
Dutch Forks 7 on 7
They came out with 4 wins, and lost 1. The plan as of today is to Dominate and Play with Intensity

Last edited:
Dumb Fork better watch out. Mallard Creek bout to go postal. They’re the best 7 on 7 team in N.C. bar none. All us experts know that 7 on 7 dominance equates to on field dominance. Don’t argue wit me cuz I’m BOSS!!!

D9shHMeWsAEu7dD.jpg:large

Congrats to Mallard Creek on winning the Cam Newton 7v7! Lot's of great competition.

Reactions: Diddydontplay
This year this 7v7 gig means everything in the world. Is equivalent to an Olympic gold-medal

But in years past it has been said that it doesn’t mean anything

I can hear the church organ play during this whole post

Last edited:
Cross examination has begun by two commissioners of the panel on the Lord‘s day. Please pray for those who examine and cross the line each other every day.

This year this 7v7 gig means everything in the world. Is equivalent to an Olympic gold-medal

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Cross examination has begun by two commissioners of the panel on the Lord‘s day. Please pray for those who examine and cross the line each other every day.

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.
The hate is strong with this one. Like the old saying, if u dont like them tell your bandwagoned team 2 schedule n beat them case closed.

Well here I's is. 2019 Season is almost here. Vance= Wake Forest= R's Da Creek thinks U's gonna give a Tommy Knotts coach teams a lost R's a beating with a Nations of fans watching this game, u's R's full of it.

Man I can’t think of one reason why Tommy Knotts would lose this game. But the worst of it all is - why would anyone question Tommy Knotts

Just because suddenly winning a 7-on-7 gig is equivalent to an Olympic Gold Metal in 2019?????:(

In 2018 it was said 7-on-7 was Only a small scrimmage game for coaches to observe the kinks and it does not mean anything...

In 2017 it was said 7-on-7 was Only a small scrimmage game for coaches to observe the kinks and it does not mean anything...

In 2016 it was said 7-on-7 was Only a small scrimmage game for coaches to observe the kinks and it does not mean anything...

But yet this year we want to give CNN a reason to illusion the situation
+
+
+
That’s about Stupid
+
+
+
There are different ways to put fear into people but please do not use the 7-on-7 photo to disturb what’s ahead

Last edited:
Dutch Forks 7 on 7
They came out with 4 wins, and lost 1. The plan as of today is to Dominate and Play with Intensity

7V7 seem to only matter if MC is not winning? You can't help yourself. Go back and read your post before you were kicked off. (S2V2) You're still an Idiot Troll!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT