ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch Fork Presumed To Win

viper12

May 7, 2019
Alaska
Olenchuk 3,804 yards and 42 TDs last season. Someone is receiving a whipping in this game.

Friday, Aug. 23
Columbia-area high school
Televised on ESPN2
6 p.m

Last edited:
Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
U win in the trenches. Creek has a lot of them up front it will closer than u think.

U win in the trenches. Creek has a lot of them up front it will closer than u think.
I do believe I remember reading that DF was a young team last season plus their JV and 9th and 8th and 7th grade programs all went undefeated. I think DF would have beaten MC last year by a few TDs and I would think they same could be expected this year. No disrespect to MC and they have D1 talent all over the field and even on the bench but TK is the master and when he has talent he wins and wins big.

Las Vegas is great but not if I’m losing money. My point is I’m quick to stay away from any network that may lower my beliefs.

I fear them
Yet I respect the unknown

Simply I watch from my lighthouse

Quiet I am

I do believe I remember reading that DF was a young team last season plus their JV and 9th and 8th and 7th grade programs all went undefeated. I think DF would have beaten MC last year by a few TDs and I would think they same could be expected this year. No disrespect to MC and they have D1 talent all over the field and even on the bench but TK is the master and when he has talent he wins and wins big.

They actually don't have D1 talent all over the field. TK teams @ DF has never been loaded with D1 talent. He has a system that kids buy into, along with being well coached. That's what makes what he has accomplished so special. They probably had 1 or 2 D1 seniors on the roster last year. In the trenches MC will be bigger, but it's TK. I'm expecting a good game

Last edited:
Reactions: Crest9496
They actually don't have D1 talent all over the field. TK teams @ DF has never been loaded with D1 talent. He has a system that kids buy into, along with being well coached. That's what makes what he has accomplished so special. They probably had 1 or 2 D1 seniors on the roster last year. In the trenches MC will be bigger, but it's TK. I'm expecting a good game
I think he saying Creek has D1 talent all over not DF.

Reactions: portcity FB
Grandpa who was in WWI stated his thoughts about the trenches. So much, his favorite word was trench. Trench, trench, trench. So much trench stories since he was a ground troop. Made me believe they won from the trench. What Grandpa failed to explain was they won when they called in for Air Support. The Air Campaign saved the lives of all who thought they could out master the enemy from the trench. Great story, but all that Grandpa remembered was the trench. At moments he told the story so much I was sick of the trench exposure. I asked myself “what else does he know.” My point is it’s a mirror image of football.

As for Dutch Fork goes, they have won four state championships in football. And last Friday, the school won the 5A state championship in baseball. Coach Knotts has 11 state titles at three different schools and now has two blue chippers for 2019. Keep your eyes on WR super fast Hyatt and QB Olenchuck

I’ve seen Dutch Fork skin a couple cats the veterinarian couldn’t do nothing with them

Last edited:

Saw DF play once last year against pretty mediocre competition and offensively they were the best team I have seen since some of Knotts Indy teams. They were young at the offensive skill positions but did graduate a good amount on both lines. Hyatt the Vtech commit at WR is special . One of the fastest kids in the country.

Creek also has a ton coming back. I think maybe the most they have ever returned. I believe the defense will have 7 D1 kids with 4 or 5 of those being Power 5 offers.

I remember 2 years ago when MC had 17 new starters and went to Scotland and won. Lots of people were posting stuff in May about how it would be a blow out. Guess thats why you play the game.

I give Palmieri credit for traveling down there. I love that he challenges his teams right from the first snap. As a football fan I cant wait.

Reactions: ConnerP
There are many days ahead and how we spent them is completely made up of choices. We have 24 hours in a day, 30 days in a month and 12 months in a year. This game is three months ahead in the future. Some people may be asking themselves “how do we make it there by game time”

The answer, the plan, the map, the path is located in between our ears.

We have three months from today. We have sick days. We have leave days. We are not The Walking Dead. We have time. We have choices.

We are by no means any busier than the President of the United States. Excuses are tools of the incompetent. If we prioritize, we will be there. Whether we say we can or we can’t - you’re correct.

Make it happen.

Last edited:
Speaking of weird......why do we have ten fingers but only two nostrils? Why do we park in a driveway but drive in a parkway?

Though the game was originally scheduled at Bank of America stadium, officials were worried about traffic and the size of the stadium. Too much chaos. Overwhelming. Expect a mass entrance.

Dutch Forks last championship game was won with D2s and D3s. Playing both ways against Dutch Fork will generate a long ride back home

Last edited:
Though the game was originally scheduled at Bank of America stadium, officials were worried about traffic and the size of the stadium. Too much chaos. Overwhelming. Expect a mass entrance.

Dutch Forks last championship game was won with D2s and D3s. Playing both ways against Dutch Fork will generate a long ride back home

Game was never scheduled at BofA. There was talk about it being a possibility due to the new owner bringing up the potential to play high school games there including the state title games as many NFL stadiums do host those. Do not think it ever went to Panthers for discussion.

They had some D1's but not the number that Mallard Creek churns out nor Hough.

Just so there’s no misunderstanding, I have been trying to figure out why I have a headache. I came in to a conclusion and the conclusion was if Dillon didn’t let Mallard Creek breathe in 2016, then how many oxygen tanks should be required for Dutch Fork in 2019.

Been told Coach Knotts plays the Hokey Pokey. Winning does not get old in Irmo.

“We put our QB in, We take their defense out, Hyatt in the game, and then we score our touchdowns. That’s what it’s all about”

Last edited:
I thought the refs provided Fillon the oxygen in 2016. Dillon was wearing down fast and MC was starting to get some rhythm but the refs were taking a lot more time to spot the ball for MC than they did earlier in the game.

I thought the refs provided Fillon the oxygen in 2016. Dillon was wearing down fast and MC was starting to get some rhythm but the refs were taking a lot more time to spot the ball for MC than they did earlier in the game.

A very weird night that is for sure

Just so there’s no misunderstanding, I have been trying to figure out why I have a headache. I came in to a conclusion and the conclusion was if Dillon didn’t let Mallard Creek breathe in 2016, then how many oxygen tanks should be required for Dutch Fork in 2019.

Been told Coach Knotts plays the Hokey Pokey. Winning does not get old in Irmo.

“We put our QB in, We take their defense out, Hyatt in the game, and then we score our touchdowns. That’s what it’s all about”
How many profiles does this guy have?

The average person drives 55 miles an hour in a 45 speed zone. Dutch Fork average is 64 points per game. In fact, last year they only allowed 131 opponent points.

What’s the average chance they will lose their opening drive, game with D3s?

Sunny day in Irmo. Curious as to the outcome of their conditioning training. Bet they have a sauna.

Dreams of the very first Star Wars have been making me sweat in bed. Then The Waterboy which I pop in the VCR every morning awakes me faster than coffee. But this years football action hero movie will feature the one and only Olenchuck. With supporting actor WR Hyatt.

The most anticipated game in the Carolinas. You either come to play or the Booster Club buys Taco Bell just for showing up.

Apologies to NC for the rambling musings of the thread originator. I am usually the acerbic one on the SC site...not sure who this poster is...bit of a chameleon. All I have to say is I suspect this will be a good game and I look forward to it...although, in all fairness I said the same thing about Spring Valley, River Bluff, Summerville and Hanna last season. I was wrong. ...Tommy Terrific doing his "thang"....Fear The Fox

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Apologies to NC for the rambling musings of the thread originator. I am usually the acerbic one on the SC site...not sure who this poster is...bit of a chameleon. All I have to say is I suspect this will be a good game and I look forward to it...although, in all fairness I said the same thing about Spring Valley, River Bluff, Summerville and Hanna last season. I was wrong. ...Tommy Terrific doing his "thang"....Fear The Fox

I know DF just reloads, but didn't they lose a lot in the trenches?

As most in this nation are aware, Memorial Day is a day to honor military veteran and remember the loved ones who has passed. Let’s not forget the impact they made on our lives. Veterans Day is celebrates the service of all Soldiers combined. Let not us be confused.

In the mean time, Mallard Creek is from North Carolina. While, Dutch Fork is from South Carolina. Both have unfinished business. Both have championship belts. One will load the bus. The other will load the scoreboard. Most will host in green as the remainder will try and win. Some depend on the trench, while most will depend on experience. Let not us be confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
A reminder to all —> There will be a great cloud of witnesses at this game. Let’s all witness the bleacher coaches stepping out off the Greyhound. Let’s all witness the all nighter screaming obnoxious parent(s). Let’s all witness the ones causing fights. Let’s all witness the opponents on the bleachers. Let’s all witness the quiet observers cussing out the trouble makers under their breath. Let’s all witness a few arrests. Let’s all witness witnessers witnessing Stupid show up in the bleachers. Let’s all witness ourselves witnessing even if we choose not to witness. Prepare to witness ignorance.

On August 23rd we all will witness the DNA of both Teams.

On August 23rd we all will witness the DNA on the bleachers.

I find this quite peppy.

Last edited:
DF had 2,111 on the ADM for current classification alignment.
4/30/19 The State paper used 1721 enrollment at DF in article from US News. Not disputing, just where I got number from.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT