ADVERTISEMENT

dh conley visits the bern

Some projections have NB as the last team in the playoffs. A win this week or next will all but guarantee the bears a spot. I think DHC offense will be a bit to much.

Some projections have NB as the last team in the playoffs. A win this week or next will all but guarantee the bears a spot. I think DHC offense will be a bit to much.

We'll see. They let Aycock score almost 70 on them, we held them to 11. We're built to slow them down, just gotta run the ball and keep their O off the field.

They've played one good defense this year and they put up 14 and were lucky to get that.

West Craven has a good defense, but New Bern is not that good. That being said ... New Bern did do better against West Craven than Conley. I don't see New Bern holding Conley in 20's though.

They've played one good defense this year and they put up 14 and were lucky to get that.
Conley scored on each of their first 2 possessions and we switched some db's around and they didn't score again. Looking back maybe that was the most impressive defense we have played this year. The Conley qb is the real deal but he sure struggled against us.

New Bern played them well for three quarters, but too many weapons for Conley. New Bern needs a win next week against Rose or probably looking at staying home for the playoffs for the first time since 2000

If the Bears finish 4-6 they'll will likely be the last team in. Especially, since all their wins are conf. wins.

Car Varsity projections had NB the last team in. They were projecting Leesville road to lose their last 2 game but they won Friday giving them 5 wins on the season and playing Wakefield this week. Also, Athens Drive has 4 wins and play Green Hope this Friday. A win will give them 5 wins.Both those teams will probably go 4AA which will drop 2 teams down to 4A. That would push NB out. I dont know if a conference can cap out with number of teams. The Cap 8 has 5 in and LR would make 6. The SW Wake has 4 teams in and AD would make 5. NB needs to win or hope AD lose. Not sure what happens if AD and NB win and LR loses. That would put all 3 with 5 wins.

S. Central has 4 wins and plays CBA Friday.
Olympic has 4 wins and plays Berry
Rocky River has 4 wins and plays Porter Ridge
Panther Cr has 4 wins and plays Jordan.
SC and RR could lose their games.Olympic and PC should win easily. Car Varsity had projected all 4 teams to win this week to get to 5 wins.

Not sure what happens if AD and NB win and LR loses. That would put all 3 with 5 wins.

S.Cntl goes to Conley; If LR loses they are likely #6; AD wins they are #4; and if NB wins they'll be tied for 1st but can't be seeded lower then #3. # conferences standings

S. Central has 4 wins and plays CBA Friday.
Olympic has 4 wins and plays Berry
Rocky River has 4 wins and plays Porter Ridge
Panther Cr has 4 wins and plays Jordan.
SC and RR could lose their games.Olympic and PC should win easily. Car Varsity had projected all 4 teams to win this week to get to 5 wins.

Yea South Central plays DH Conley this weekend, don't see them stopping Ahlers. Laney dropping us has really hurt us the past few seasons with only playing 10 games.

Yea South Central plays DH Conley this weekend, don't see them stopping Ahlers. Laney dropping us has really hurt us the past few seasons with only playing 10 games.
get on hiway go west till 95 south 2 sc state line cross in 2 the big dillon sc da creek has been twice. go go go.

I
All I can do is pray and pray.to Allah the pope calli. In all favors.hell I am a Baptist. Come Friday no work just a praying

Do not forget Harding has 4 wins and if they win vs West Meck they may very well get in. They'd be 4A.

didnt u win 3 state championship were is da money and what about that loyal fan base u got. HA

Very loyal but I don't know what a loyal fan base and $ have to do with each other. Due to your infatuation with our high school, maybe you can come down and talk to the principle and athletic director about your concerns.

I can see it. West Meck cannot defend the run and Harding has one of the best RBs in the city of Charlotte.

Harding gives up 5 TD's a game, Latimer should be able light that D up. Put 8-9 guys in the box and force Harding to pass the ball which they're not very good at.

Laney can not compete with NB. They scd 1 4A team the last 2 seasons. I have heard they will play Pinecrest next season so they probably drop Rose, who they have played well.

They put 9 in the box vs Catholic and we shredded them on the outside. If Harding who runs the single wing can get to the outside they'll have a good amount of success with that RB who is going to be a stud. Already got a Clemson offer and Michigan offer too I think. Just a sophomore

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT