ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 8🧸

I say this with no disrespect to y'all personally. But since y'all let go of that coach y'all have been undisciplined and dirty. But I still don't wish any major injuries on a kid
You are right no matter what people said the Lord has always blessed Coach Minor wherever he has been. EB is just a tough place to have any success for anyone!! But heard from a source he is glad to be away from all this drama.

Weird question here….what do you know about Lake Norman Charter?

I see they’re a 3a team and playing in the Yadkin Valley 1a-2a conference.

I guess they moved but I don’t see that on NCHSAA conference list.

Just curious.

Weird question here….what do you know about Lake Norman Charter?

I see they’re a 3a team and playing in the Yadkin Valley 1a-2a conference.

I guess they moved but I don’t see that on NCHSAA conference list.

Just curious.
I bet it's that stupid wells Fargo cup crap they were runner up in that

Reactions: Maiden Creek
You are right no matter what people said the Lord has always blessed Coach Minor wherever he has been. EB is just a tough place to have any success for anyone!! But heard from a source he is glad to be away from all this drama.
I was thinking alittle bout that last night. Wondering if it was wrong to hope they go down in gate sales and lose out rest of season and beyond for pushing away Minor to satisfy the non religious fans IF that was one of the major causes. I mean I dunno I hadn’t been to a game in a while, last one was Draughn.

Last year was their year to bring on any resemblance of the 2015 team success. 2007 was a far cry they wasn’t coming close to that caliber lol but 2015, yeah. Crushed by injuries to many starters Tom Knotts wouldn’t even have gotten them out of that hole. Now, I’m wondering how much they have to build on from here and we’re do we go from here

Reactions: bluedevil2022
I was thinking alittle bout that last night. Wondering if it was wrong to hope they go down in gate sales and lose out rest of season and beyond for pushing away Minor to satisfy the non religious fans IF that was one of the major causes. I mean I dunno I hadn’t been to a game in a while, last one was Draughn.

Last year was their year to bring on any resemblance of the 2015 team success. 2007 was a far cry they wasn’t coming close to that caliber lol but 2015, yeah. Crushed by injuries to many starters Tom Knotts wouldn’t even have gotten them out of that hole. Now, I’m wondering how much they have to build on from here and we’re do we go from here

What is so strange you had a couple of people on here that was running coach down but now he has retired from football they are gone, and the program is going downhill fast you got what you asked for Coach is teaching 1 thru 5 PE now and no metal stress anymore sounds like!! I heard he wanted to coach a few more years but the Lord had other plans!! praying for our state and this upcoming elections!!

Reactions: bluedevil2022
What is so strange you had a couple of people on here that was running coach down but now he has retired from football they are gone, and the program is going downhill fast you got what you asked for Coach is teaching 1 thru 5 PE now and no metal stress anymore sounds like!! I heard he wanted to coach a few more years but the Lord had other plans!! praying for our state and this upcoming elections!!
OH YEAH, We really need Him right now. Nov 5 has never been more important, so every day I’m praying for His mercy.

Minor shouldn’t be feeling stress cause he walked out of that situation. I hate it for our kids losing but we do on the other hand have to be good sports about it. And of course we sit in a competitive conference and it’s hard to say if you want it any other way because good competition builds character. Glad that at least our girls bball is doing good and someone mentioned the track team well track is a you either got it or you don’t type sport and more individualized and when good individuals graduate and shoes ain’t filled the team don’t do as good next year.

OH YEAH, We really need Him right now. Nov 5 has never been more important, so every day I’m praying for His mercy.

Minor shouldn’t be feeling stress cause he walked out of that situation. I hate it for our kids losing but we do on the other hand have to be good sports about it. And of course we sit in a competitive conference and it’s hard to say if you want it any other way because good competition builds character. Glad that at least our girls bball is doing good and someone mentioned the track team well track is a you either got it or you don’t type sport and more individualized and when good individuals graduate and shoes ain’t filled the team don’t do as good next year.
Burkeforreal I agree but wish they had never built those schools in Burke County!! Loved it when it was the Northwestern 4A and you had Freedom and East Burke and AC with Crest, McDowell, Watauga. East Burke had some really good teams in 80s and early 2000s!! Shame it isn't like that anymore

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with you having a second account if it's alright with NC Preps. If you get banned as amaidendevil you can use your other screen name "JKTigers0713champs." Got to hand it to you, it's pretty deceptive.

Side Note: You know, in the cyberworld of quite a few posters you are pretty well known. Just think, you can line up along side of other famous/infamous people like, well, Clark Kent=Superman, Ho Chi Minh=Nguyen Ai Quoc, and now comes AMD=JKTigers0713champs. Not bad at all !
After seeing your second screen name, kind of makes me want to create another account. What do you think about "Lord Fireball." Thought it sounds like a combination of London and Hollywood. Am I right ?

There's nothing wrong with you having a second account if it's alright with NC Preps. If you get banned as amaidendevil you can use your other screen name "JKTigers0713champs." Got to hand it to you, it's pretty deceptive.

Side Note: You know, in the cyberworld of quite a few posters you are pretty well known. Just think, you can line up along side of other famous/infamous people like, well, Clark Kent=Superman, Ho Chi Minh=Nguyen Ai Quoc, and now comes AMD=JKTigers0713champs. Not bad at all !
After seeing your second screen name, kind of makes me want to create another account. What do you think about "Lord Fireball." Thought it sounds like a combination of London and Hollywood. Am I right ?
That is not his account, that's mine. Sometimes when I come up here it has me with another account, not mine. I don't know how, but i just leave and come back, then it be restored to my account and username.

Reactions: Lincolnton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT