ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 6/7 🙏🏻

WeI don't have to learn anything especially from you lol!!! I'm sure the people at whatever school you just insulted appreciates being cal7v7led PIG F$%#er!! Is this guy for real.
I don't care who you learn it from, but you can't take everything you read seriously. Especially from our resident joker, AMD. Seeing as how the basics of connecting the dots eludes you, he's talking about that country school on the western side of Lincoln County.

I don't care who you learn it from, but you can't take everything you read seriously. Especially from our resident joker, AMD. Seeing as how the basics of connecting the dots eludes you, he's talking about that country school on the western side of Lincoln County.

Is there a membership fee included in being the resident joker lol!!

talking i hear you GIF by SWR Kindernetz

I don't have to learn anything especially from you lol!!! I'm sure the people at whatever school you just insulted appreciates being called PIG F$%#er!! Is this guy for real.
Lol see u proved ur a little slow. I'm in advanced ap calculus when it comes to football. You are in the 2+2=4 class (I'm being nice 😂) Since u couldn't make the connections. Hell the majority of the patrons on here could of connected those dots. But hey anytime u need schooled, I'm sure we can find a short bus to get u to class🤣🤣 👿👿
Mic Drop GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT