ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 6

To make a long story short the Devils just have to get better on Defense! We are always going to play the other team and the refs so that’s no excuse. Defense and the Trenches always wins ball games. Rant over bring on next week!!!

Just don't do it before you get to the speedway. LOL, I got to say, all things considered and you being one of the most hardcore Alums that I know of, you handled it. well. I thought you'd throw a fit over the goat, but you didn't. :)
I do realize that sometimes some thoughts are better left in your head. And after calming down I realize I'm dealing with kids here and maybe sometimes my expectations of these kids may be a little higher than they should be. That doesn't change the fact that I'm really pissed over last night still but like I said I will use that anger and fire for fuel next week. For every race I start next Saturday I'll think back to this. 😂😂

Listen, don’t get too civil about things. If you do that you won’t be fun anymore. I knew you shouldn’t have gone to the rhetoric and ethics classes over at the college.

Reactions: TunnelSmoke
Listen, don’t get too civil about things. If you do that you won’t be fun anymore. I knew you shouldn’t have gone to the rhetoric and ethics classes over at the college.
I think it comes a little with age 😂 several years back I was a guy that a former coach sent people into the stands to try to find because of how bad I will go off on him.

I think it comes a little with age 😂 several years back I was a guy that a former coach sent people into the stands to try to find because of how bad I will go off on him.
Yes, I suppose it does but as much as we all hate losing it makes us a little more humble and considerate of others, and even makes us reflective, you know, it kind of vacuums the mind, some... It must have its limitations though, as many games as we've lost in the past six years by now it would have sucked my brains out, like some great ultra powerful shop vac.

EB scored first series 6 0 but Bandys score twice on quick passing 14 6 Dillinger had a 80-yard T D call back Bandys score again 21 6 still start of the 2 qt EB can't stop pass
I wasn’t at the game but heard bout fumbles and questionable calls, all that on top of top guys hurt . Bandys musta felt real good bout this win

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Heard from a fan that Bandys just let off the gas being the reason EB played better and scored more 2nd half, that true?
No they did not Bandys try to run up the score starters were in at 3 min to play trying to score. EB just played better and cut out mistakes. First h we lost 14 points on a 80 yard TD call back I have not seen the hold yet and 65 run by Jacob got the ball stripped on the 15 yard line! bad snapped over the head of the punter Bandys got it on the 5 so that is the differs in the ball game!!

No they did not Bandys try to run up the score starters were in at 3 min to play trying to score. EB just played better and cut out mistakes. First h we lost 14 points on a 80 yard TD call back I have not seen the hold yet and 65 run by Jacob got the ball stripped on the 15 yard line! bad snapped over the head of the punter Bandys got it on the 5 so that is the differs in the ball game!!
listen on the 103.3 play back of the game you can judge from that!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT