ADVERTISEMENT

Cutler Adams/Tyler Mason

buzzcoach

Apr 26, 2004
winston salem nc
I think both these kids may be the best at this position to come out of each school. Cutler is set to be SMC all time RB in rushing yards. Career Stats.....
#4 Cutler Adams has 5641 yards on 785 carries.
#5 Tyler Mason has 4579 yards on 337 carries
Thats 448 less carries for Mason. Think about this stat!
Mason has played in only half of most games last few years. Adams is a beast but what does that say about Mason!

I think both these kids may be the best at this position to come out of each school. Cutler is set to be SMC all time RB in rushing yards. Career Stats.....
Mason has played in only half of most games last few years. Adams is a beast but what does that say about Mason!
It says that you post too many threads that are irrelevant.

WTH is your problem man! I said I think both these kids are great! I thought it was a wow stat on number of carries. Wasn't in no way putting anyone down so calm down. These are just different style backs. Both these young men are freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I think the Adams kid is a special young man.....just watching his interviews you can tell he is a very respectful very smart kid! Just chill out and stop taking things the wrong way !

Last edited:
What it really says is their conference is a joke! Mason is a stud for sure, and has played well against quality teams but the reality is, when you have 5 carries for 5 td's, the defense is definitely in question.
So I could take what your saying is disrespectful to Tyler bc he plays in a weak conference? But I want take it that way bc I know what your trying to say. Yall should really start reading the post for what it says not what you interpreted it to say.

To me it says mason is running against weaker defenses

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
And people from the SMC got the nerve to say Mount Airy people are arrogant. Buzzcoach was making a good post about both backs and you all from the SMC just have to put all kinds of smart comments about weak conferences and bad defenses. Dang sounds like the arrogance is you guys. For the record mount airy has five running backs that can take it to the house any play so Mason doesn’t carry it as much as Adams. Draughn came to mount airy with preseason all state running back Duda and Mason just blew him away. By the sounds of it Robbinsville must have best defense in state, best running back in the state and of course best team because of RPI in the state. Well you hold up your end of the deal and you will get to see if you can do what draughn couldn’t last year. But it will be tougher this year because you all haven’t seen a defense as good as MA this year and won’t till you get to us. Good Luck

Last edited:
How about congratulating both kids on making the shrine bowl instead! Gosh you're a piece of work! All you do is make yourself look like a fool with this garbage.
Really? I mean really? I do not think so. If anybody is an idiot on here it certainly is not Buzzcoach. And the post was only junk because it told a real story, one that college coaches look at.

It could say that you play too many weak teams. Lots of ways to determine what it says based on your point of view. Why do you feel the need to compare?

Says to me that those are two darn good running backs. Matter of fact, I've seen both live so I know they are. One just plays on a more dominant team.

To me it says mason is running against weaker defenses
To an extent but he only finished the regular season with right at 1000 last year if I'm not mistaken. He ran for over a 1000 in the playoffs I believe. Against quality teams well except north Stokes. I think he had 300 yards against draughn. 150 plus against tarboro and almost 200 against ER. He's a different back. He's been in the season right now and weighs 207. 6 foot 1. 4.48 forty. That's hard to find in any classification. Adams is a bruiser but also if he gets outside and stretches out ain't nobody gonna catch him.

Reactions: Jmappfan5
Buzz be honest. The only reason you made this thread is to point out that Mason has more yards on less carrie’s. You ain’t fooling no one.
You got it. He knows it. Or he's a social peon who has no clue he's saying something as a backhanded comment. But he knows. He's just being as ass. But that's it. 2 years ago he called for Adkins head. Last year he loved him. Go figure. Bandwagon all the way. MA Stud in the house.

And people from the SMC got the nerve to say Mount Airy people are arrogant. Buzzcoach was making a good post about both backs and you all from the SMC just have to put all kinds of smart comments about weak conferences and bad defenses. Dang sounds like the arrogance is you guys. For the record mount airy has five running backs that can take it to the house any play so Mason doesn’t carry it as much as Adams. Draughn came to mount airy with preseason all state running back Duda and Mason just blew him away. By the sounds of it Robbinsville must have best defense in state, best running back in the state and of course best team because of RPI in the state. Well you hold up your end of the deal and you will get to see if you can do what draughn couldn’t last year. But it will be tougher this year because you all haven’t seen a defense as good as MA this year and won’t till you get to us. Good Luck
Rabun Gap defense is a lot better.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Really? I mean really? I do not think so. If anybody is an idiot on here it certainly is not Buzzcoach. And the post was only junk because it told a real story, one that college coaches look at.
Cuttler will out work any kid in this state. That is a fact. You guys are way too tied up in future College players. Cuttler getting his looks as well. I’ve never seen a kid work harder than what Cuttler works. Colleges that pass on Cuttler, are passing on a kid that will give everything he’s got.

Buzz be honest. The only reason you made this thread is to point out that Mason has more yards on less carrie’s. You ain’t fooling no one.
BS I made it to brag on both these young men. I was surprised at the carries stat and added it but was not meant to be a slam it was taken that way bc of not too smart people.

Reactions: Jmappfan5
Cuttler will out work any kid in this state. That is a fact. You guys are way too tied up in future College players. Cuttler getting his looks as well. I’ve never seen a kid work harder than what Cuttler works. Colleges that pass on Cuttler, are passing on a kid that will give everything he’s got.
No one saying anything bad about Cutler damn!!!

You got it. He knows it. Or he's a social peon who has no clue he's saying something as a backhanded comment. But he knows. He's just being as ass. But that's it. 2 years ago he called for Adkins head. Last year he loved him. Go figure. Bandwagon all the way. MA Stud in the house.
I always speak what I am thinking I do not care what anyone thinks!!! I didnt like the Job Adkins was doing but I seen him turn it around the kids bought in and he is the best man for the job. I was wrong for ever saying anything it was immature for me to do it. He is one of the hardest working coaches MA has had and cares a lot about his players and they do him. I was wrong I was a dumbass and will admit it!!!!! Cutler and Mason playing on the same field in playoffs would be a night to remember! Say what you want Ik the truth and will move on! Again I think these two kids are awesome people and players!!!!!!!!

Rabun Gap D might be a little tougher than MA.

me either. I would like to see Mt Airy play Murphy as well. If that matchup happens.
If Murphy was a little older as a team, I would like to see that too. MA would most likely win this season, but Murphy would show up and play and give 110 percent. That’s for sure. But we will leave them for the knights this season. Y’all got the goods to get it done!

If Murphy was a little older as a team, I would like to see that too. MA would most likely win this season, but Murphy would show up and play and give 110 percent. That’s for sure. But we will leave them for the knights this season. Y’all got the goods to get it done!
Yeah I believe it would still be a pretty good game though. Murphy still always brings the fight. They are always a tough out.

Reactions: NC nole fan
I always speak what I am thinking I do not care what anyone thinks!!! I didnt like the Job Adkins was doing but I seen him turn it around the kids bought in and he is the best man for the job. I was wrong for ever saying anything it was immature for me to do it. He is one of the hardest working coaches MA has had and cares a lot about his players and they do him. I was wrong I was a dumbass and will admit it!!!!! Cutler and Mason playing on the same field in playoffs would be a night to remember! Say what you want Ik the truth and will move on! Again I think these two kids are awesome people and players!!!!!!!!
This right here is why you draw the responses you do sometimes. Your reputation precedes you and every post you make. You can say about anything on a message board and thats ok with me, but all these post about how good yall are over and over has beat the horse to death! WE KNOW IT! I dont recall seeing a single post that has said otherwise either. You will not strike fear in our kids on a computer screen so why not talk about something constructive to the game and the fine young men on the field playing it. I apologize if i took this post wrong, but you have to know where i was coming from.

Rabun Gap D might be a little tougher than MA.
I agree with you it might be. But and this is a rarity for a 1A team. Really any team. And it's not bragging cause I'm jealous we don't have those kind of players right now. Mason three-star borderline four star going to Virginia tech. Dandy three star borderline four star going to Virginia tech. The Baldwin kid 6 7 255 right guard probably getting ready from what I hear to get offered by Virginia tech. Revels number three the fastest kid on the team a solid division two maybe getting an offer from UVA. And the linebacker wide receiver Hunter kicker who is receiving serious interest from Duke and others. Not to mention Caleb Reid who will go to a division two school on a scholarship. Not to mention the sophomore at 6'1 3:45 running a five 1 40 I'm not sure Raven Gap does have a better defense. Say what you want they're probably deeper and I don't know much about them but I would be hard pressed to see any kids coming off that or any team that have that kind of talent. Now it doesn't mean a hill of beans if they don't turn it into winds on the field. But I believe they've allowed less than a thousand yards so far total. That's pretty impressive. Just playing devil's advocate here but I hear you saying that twice..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT