ADVERTISEMENT

Crest

Shelby would love to have a qb the skill set of Hamrick
Don’t let em fool you , talk a lot of crap for a team that has lost three in a row to Crest
Carry on losers
Haters gonna hate
They need to be concerned with Harrison and The Rams.

You guys sure are happy adding a back up QB especially coming off that loss to SP. Anyway it never hurts to have depth. Tell Otis Andy said hey
And you guys are butt hurt we won 3 in a row from you and you didn’t get a talented qb
How long he is the back up we will see
Good competition

We didn’t play AC this season HUSH! lol That kid is a baller and he will make crest better and they were a highlight reel against us that Friday AND Saturday

Mountie pride tickles me and Chopper does too ! He’s the crown prince of drive bys!!

I remember the days of me and Rulz literally talking of meeting up and fighting on here then texting one another laughing at folks thinking we were serious! We go all the way back to the early early days on preps! We were at a jamboree one day and old Beamon from KM had gotten so mad he came over between us all and wanted to fight Rulz! I’m glad Rulz laughed him off cause poor Beamon woulda had a bad night that night the ole rascal! Ha ha

Been a lot of fun over the years for sure jawing with all you troglodytes and clowns
That’s funny .. cause the way I met Rulz was also funny .. I had never seen him but had admired his work on here for years .. I took a wild guess (put context clues together from over the years )ask him if he was in fact Rulz and he kinda bowed up and ask me who was asking and why 😂😂. He settled down after I explained who I was and was happy to meet him and Wayne.. 😂😂 Great dude ol Rulz is

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
And you guys are butt hurt we won 3 in a row from you and you didn’t get a talented qb
How long he is the back up we will see
Good competition
Bessemer City 27 North Gaston 21. Big time football. Hopefully your new QB gets some reps tonight.

russell westbrook hype GIF by jumpman23

All I can picture is some two-toothed redneck hollaring "Feenissh emmmm"...
Picture whatever you want.

But when you’re picturing. Picture a two-toothed redneck that’s 6’5 and 225## that can run and also had a howitzer hanging from his right shoulder.

But it’s just a mirage. He looks the part but he’s just decent. He’s Sub-Zero.

mortal kombat 90s GIF

Shelby would love to have a qb the skill set of Hamrick
Don’t let em fool you , talk a lot of crap for a team that has lost three in a row to Crest
Carry on losers
Haters gonna hate
They need to be concerned with Harrison and The Rams.
I promise you we are happy with our jr QB who had to sit out his freshman year with an injury. 62 touchdown passes in a year and a half is not bad and with our weak overall conference schedule he only gets so many snaps. Good luck to Crest with your QB's and we will be happy with our homegrown QB.

I promise you we are happy with our jr QB who had to sit out his freshman year with an injury. 62 touchdown passes in a year and a half is not bad and with our weak overall conference schedule he only gets so many snaps. Good luck to Crest with your QB's and we will be happy with our homegrown QB.
Y’all aren’t happy about anything.

Pretend all you’d like. Next year it’ll be four years in a row.

Homegrown 😂😂. You better get some homegrown offensive linemen and. DB’s.

Send Barney back to Gaffney where he came from and you can do one more thing.

HATEUS!

The FB dive didn’t do squat. You know it and I know it.

We gave that game away. Period. Playoffs soon boss. We’re praying to see SP again.

But enjoy it for now. You deserve it
SP stole one from us they know it , hope we see SP later in playoffs again. Had a deflected pass caught and 1 run by Blee
Congrats again but it will be a different story next game

Y’all aren’t happy about anything.

Pretend all you’d like. Next year it’ll be four years in a row.

Homegrown 😂😂. You better get some homegrown offensive linemen and. DB’s.

Send Barney back to Gaffney where he came from and you can do one more thing.

HATEUS!
Stats look great against BC , TJ , HT , how about the Crest games your qb played in what is his stats for those games.
He was out MVP of the game this year.
HATEUS!

Last edited:
Welcome back crest fans that with the exception of sausage and charger02 and Rulz was gone till Hamrick showed up this week! It’s more fun when yall are on here chirping and causing havoc ! I giggle at the back and forth like a fat crest kid opening his package of potted meat and crackers !

You’re right crest has our number the last three years but I don’t have to like it ya hayseeds

May the diseased fruit flies emanating from your arm pits somehow end up in your nostrils causing sinus issues ! 👀

To be fair. McSwain played great ladt night and has played really well for us all year.

I’m just having fun with the Hamrick kid showing up. I know how happy that made SHS LION. You can tell by his surly demeanor he’s happy. He’s in Boiling Springs breathing up Crest air talking crap about us.

Asks Russian GIF

To be fair. McSwain played great ladt night and has played really well for us all year.

I’m just having fun with the Hamrick kid showing up. I know how happy that made SHS LION. You can tell by his surly demeanor he’s happy. He’s in Boiling Springs breathing up Crest air talking crap about us.

Asks Russian GIF
For the record Mcswain has done nothing but play good football this year
Perfect by no means but the kid competes and that’s all you can ask for.
Played good last night
I mean if I were Shell town I’d be thanking whoever I need to for not having Crest coming up on schedule at this point.
Talk about dog walking a team whew
SL I’d give you 21 and we would cover.

A little extra juice I could sense in the stadium last night maybe o was the only one
Or that could have been the armpit smell SL speaks of

Reactions: Crestuff
A little extra juice I could sense in the stadium last night maybe o was the only one
Arm pits, cheap lotion , Marlboro reds, baby powder, wild Irish rose, dung both human and cow, septic tanks, breath, there’s a myriad of differing smells coming from the unwashed masses that is crest ! The press box is nice though so yall are in fact moving up !

Once the de-lousing station is installed and the knit infested heathens partake then we will know yall are getting somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Arm pits, cheap lotion , Marlboro reds, baby powder, wild Irish rose, dung both human and cow, septic tanks, breath, there’s a myriad of differing smells coming from the unwashed masses that is crest ! The press box is nice though so yall are in fact moving up !

Once the de-lousing station is installed and the knit infested heathens partake then we will know yall are getting somewhere
Someone’s jelly of all our amenities

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
The defense has improved since season started and I think the offense will be just as potent as last season in a different way in a couple weeks..watch out!!

Last edited:
Picture whatever you want.

But when you’re picturing. Picture a two-toothed redneck that’s 6’5 and 225## that can run and also had a howitzer hanging from his right shoulder.

But it’s just a mirage. He looks the part but he’s just decent. He’s Sub-Zero.

mortal kombat 90s GIF
Kinda looked like Cam Newton standing beside Bryce Young..😅 when comparing our QB’s I must admit #3 has a ton of heart..beating Shelby and Catholic he can talk about those wins the rest of his life not many QBS can say that..

The FB dive didn’t do squat. You know it and I know it.

We gave that game away. Period. Playoffs soon boss. We’re praying to see SP again.

But enjoy it for now. You deserve it

This kills me every time. I dont know who started typing this first, you or @Shelby Lion (he tends to say it every other post).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT